Hola, I'm kinda new... :P

Thread: Hola, I'm kinda new... :P

Tags: None

bjfrapp said:

Cool Hola, I'm kinda new... :P

Hello everyone I'm from El Salvador Central America; I became a member last year but 'till now I'm participating... so... nice to meet everyone and thanks to Lollipop because in the 2 thread I have started he or she always end up helping me... And thanks to everyone else too . Also I'll try to help you trasnlating Spanish songs to english

citlalli said:

¡Hola! Bienvenido... por aqui nos vemos
    “If cats looked like frogs we'd realize what nasty, cruel little bastards they are. Style. That's what people remember.” ― Terry Pratchett.

Zahra2008 said:

Hola...... es bueno encontrar a otras personas que hablen español..... nos vemos en Spanish lyrics translation.........
    the first love is gone ... am waiting for the last one!!

4. AdriAnna said:

bienvenido gusto en conocerte!

Vlada said:

Welcome!

bjfrapp said:

Gracias a todos , Nos vemos en el foro de Spanish Translations :P, Thanks everyones We'll see you around :P

Zahra2008 said:

bueno solo una preguntita mas..... a veces aqui cometemos el error de confundir a las personas, y me refiero a si es hombre o mujer.. asi que.... eres hombre o mujer???

just wondering

Vlada said:

I have that problem too Btw I'm hombre

Zahra2008 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Vlada View Post
    I have that problem too Btw I'm hombre
    hey, do u speak spanish?? ...... it is not difficult to figure it out with me......

lollipop said:

@bjfrapp: Hello and welcome to our Forums

Vlada said:

Quote Originally Posted by Zahra2008 View Post
    hey, do u speak spanish?? ...... it is not difficult to figure it out with me......
    I don't, but I understood that, even I have never learned
    Say something

Zahra2008 said:

I don't, but I understood that, even I have never learned
    Say something
    hello there Vlada...... nice to meet u........ this is the first time i saw u here... u can find me in Arabic, Turkish, Spanish Lyrics translation....... and Community ->Wonder of Nature... ->Food.... -> and many more... and u?

Vlada said:

When I said "say something" I meant on spanish
    I put some comment on some threads but I'm mostly on "Learning Serbian" and in some serbian translations. I have "Hello I'm new" thread But I'm not new anymore I'm learnig turkish btw. Ben de memnun oldum, but I think I know you

Zahra2008 said:

When I said "say something" I meant on spanish
    I put some comment on some threads but I'm mostly on "Learning Serbian" and in some serbian translations. I have "Hello I'm new" thread. But I'm not new anymore. I'm learnig turkish btw. Ben de memnun oldum, but I think I know you
    ohh lo siento pense que querias conocer algo mas de mi... bueno, espero que esto que escriba lo puedas entender..... yo tambien estoy tratando de aprender algunas palabras turcas.... solo lo basico.... if u dont understand any of this... tell me...

görüsürüz, hosçakal..... kendine dikkat et

Vlada said:

Ohh I'm sorry I meant that you want to know something more about me...All right, I'm waiting for you that understand this (something like that)
    And this i understood for sure: I'm also trying to understand some turkish words...only basics...
    And I don't know what "dikkat et" means

bjfrapp said:

I see that we have a nice conversation over here :P, I'm a hombre lol :P, yeah I'm a man

Zahra2008 said:

Quote Originally Posted by bjfrapp View Post
    I see that we have a nice conversation over here :P, I'm a hombre lol :P, yeah I'm a man
    yeah i think so........ ohh ok.. now i know u r a man.....

Zahra2008 said:

Ohh I'm sorry I meant that you want to know something more about me...All right, I'm waiting for you that understand this (something like that)
    And this i understood for sure: I'm also trying to understand some turkish words...only basics...
    And I don't know what "dikkat et" means
    ohh wow.. me soprendes, realmente entiendes el español, o estas utilizando un traductor, dime la verdad?....

in turkish "kendine dikkat et" means take care of yourself

et= take
    Dikkat = care
    kendi = yourself (it is used for all words yourself himself herself, etc. but differs with suffix like kendine=of yourself)

my friend from Ankara... is how he explained to me
    Last edited by Zahra2008; 08-09-2008 at 10:42 AM. Reason: spelling

Vlada said:

La verdad is that I watched some spanish and mexican serials. I guess that's why I understand a lot But I can't speak at all and really never had touch with it.
    I know for kendine but didn't know for expression. Btw you know 3 most beautiful languages You need one slavic more and the world is yours

Zahra2008 said:

La verdad is that I watched some spanish and mexican serials. I guess that's why I understand a lot But I can't speak at all and really never had touch with it.
    I know for kendine but didn't know for expression. Btw you know 3 most beautiful languages You need one slavic more and the world is yours
    de verdad?? solo viendo programas en español..... es realmente sorprendente... yo asi he mejorado poco a poco mi ingles... nunca lo he estudiado al 100%... podria decirse que solo se el 70 o 75 % del ingles.... se muchas palabras, pero no siempre se como se escriben

3 de los lenguajes mas hermosos......por supuesto mi queridisimo español... idioma eslavico , para ser honesta contigo..... no se nada de esos idiomas... quieres ser mi maestro???

saludos desde mexico