Miscellaneous (not lyrics) Spanish <-> English Translations

Thread: Miscellaneous (not lyrics) Spanish <-> English Translations

Tags: None

x0babiigirlx0 said:

Translations!!

can you please go on msn or myspace and talk to me it's so much faster than texting by cell but i am sure you'd rather be with your girlfriend even though you tell me you do not have one for some reason i think your hiding something from me

so why didn't you call me today you never call me or leave me messages i always text you but you always text me back later or if i text you enough times you finally answer me but you act like you dont even want to be bothered talking to me if you have a problem then talk to me about it don't just ignore me or stop talking to me it makes things worse
    x3.:EsCaRliN:.x3

x0babiigirlx0 said:

Spanish to english

por favor no mientas si yo te pregunte si los ivamos aver no me respondistes para nada por eso yo crei que tu no quieres hablar conmigo y por eso no te respondido pero yo se que tu no vas a venir para que hacerme iluciones porque tu estas trabajando y otra cosa tu me tienes penas tambien verdad como los vamos a ver orale me entiendes bebe??????

te voy a decir la verdad ni yo se que pasa contigo cuando te digo podemos hablar y me dices que tu eres timidad y me sales con otras cosas ni que tienen importancia realmente no se que hacer orale yo te quiero demasiado pero ahi solo tu me puedes ayudar para que los comprendamos en todo lo que esta pasando orale ponganmos de nuestra parte para que todo valla marchando bien orale bebe
    Last edited by x0babiigirlx0; 08-05-2010 at 04:33 PM.

dragonfly93 said:

Omg ack, what a run-on sentence... It's sooo hard translating from an iPod lol

Pls don't lie if I ask u if we'll have them we'll see don't respond for anything for that bc I think that u don't wanna talk to me and bc of this I won't respond but I know that u won't come bc I'm seeing illusions (imagining things) bc u are working and other things I am worth it to u as well, right orale(?) and you understand me, right baby?

Im gonna tell u the troth that neither I know what's up with u when I say we can talk and u tell me ur shy and leave me with other things, nor that u have importance truly (important things to do) and I don't know what to do orale(?) I love u so much but here/now only u can help me so we can fully understand what is going on orale(?) put me on our part (ensure me) that everything will work out fine orale(?) baby

is orale a sign of affection?
    Minä olen horjunut, epäilen enemmän kuin ennen
    Mutta halusit ihmisen, sen viat, sen heikkouden

x0babiigirlx0 said:

I think orale means alright lol but not really sure i think it's a mexican saying because my friend is mexican and he says it alot lol

dragonfly93 said:

Oops lol, I learnt Mexican Spanish but never heard orale... Oh wait, I did, but totally forgot lol

x0babiigirlx0 said:

Translation!

is your brother with you or no because i want you to go online and talk to me it's much easier than texting and it's faster because i need to talk to you but dont get mad at me everything is fine but can you please be honest with me and tell me is there something going on that your hiding from me?

spanish to english

ah tu ya bien tu sabes que dia descanso y es jueves y tambien no quiero que tu pierdas tu de trabajo o que te corran del trabajo ok bebe si tu puedes venir unos de los dias que tu descansas tu puedes venir mi nina bonita no te preocupes
    Last edited by x0babiigirlx0; 08-05-2010 at 05:13 PM.
  7. Erito said:

Quote Originally Posted by x0babiigirlx0 View Post
    I think orale means alright lol but not really sure i think it's a mexican saying because my friend is mexican and he says it alot lol
    Indeed orale is a mexican slang, my brother wich is not mexican uses that word with the meaning alright or yes also when he's on the phone as a goodbye.

example.

Hey bro let's go to the park
    Orale

as a goodbye

orale pues nos vemos / alright we'll see ya

but for a better explanation let's wait for citlali or zahra
  8. Erito said:

is your brother with you or no because i want you to go online and talk to me it's much easier than texting and it's faster because i need to talk to you but dont get mad at me everything is fine but can you please be honest with me and tell me is there something going on that your hiding from me?

¿Está tu hermano o no? porque quiero conectarme y hablar, para mi es mucho más fácil que escribir y más rápido porque necesito hablar contigo pero no te enojes conmigo, todo está bien pero puedes por favor ser honesto/a conmigo y decirme si ¿pasa algo que estés escondiendo de mí?

ah tu ya bien tu sabes que dia descanso y es jueves y tambien no quiero que tu pierdas tu de trabajo o que te corran del trabajo ok bebe si tu puedes venir unos de los dias que tu descansas tu puedes venir mi nina bonita no te preocupes

oh you know when is my free day and it’s Thursday and also I don’t want you to lose your job or get fired. ok baby if you can come in any of your resting days, you can come sweetheart don’t worry

x0babiigirlx0 said:

Translation!

pero si te vas para deciembre te vas ir de un solo verdad ya no vas volver aqui y eso va ser lo malo porque ya no te voy poder ver bebe

Zahra2008 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Erito View Post
    Indeed orale is a mexican slang, my brother wich is not mexican uses that word with the meaning alright or yes also when he's on the phone as a goodbye.

example.

Hey bro let's go to the park
    Orale

as a goodbye

orale pues nos vemos / alright we'll see ya

but for a better explanation let's wait for citlali or zahra
    yes, you are right orale means alright and other meanings depends the context..

orale, no lo sabia = really? I didnt know it
    orale, vamos = come on, lets go
    the first love is gone ... am waiting for the last one!!
  11. Erito said:

pero si te vas para deciembre te vas ir de un solo verdad ya no vas volver aqui y eso va ser lo malo porque ya no te voy poder ver bebe

But if you go in December you will not come back and that’s the worst because I will not see you anymore

By the way.

Zahra why didn't I see the Thanks button on you?

Nvermind it's done

Zahra2008 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Erito View Post
    By the way.

Zahra why didn't I see the Thanks button on you?

Nvermind it's done
    It's doesnt matter but thanxs Erito...
    the first love is gone ... am waiting for the last one!!

x0babiigirlx0 said:

Translations!!
    english to spanish

you see you left me alone again talking to nobody why do you do that baby you should just tell me if you have to do something important or that we will talk later because everytime you stop talking to me you get me sad because you dont tell me nothing

can you please just tell me what is going on next time before you stop writting back to me because you get me sad and then i cant think straight

spanish to english

mira yo creo que si ase como dos anos abri uno pero nunca entro hasta se olvidalo la clabe

orale guirra me tengo que ir a pijiniar con unas guirras de aqui

ilovevictorxx said:

english to spanish

why haven't you answer my texts this is why we always fight because you never pick up your phone and you never answer my texts so i am getting tired of these problems with you
  15. Erito said:

why haven't you answer my texts this is why we always fight because you never pick up your phone and you never answer my texts so i am getting tired of these problems with you

¿por qué no respondes mis mensajes? Por eso siempre peleamos tu nunca tomas el teléfono y nunca contestas mis mensajes y me estoy cansando de esos problemas contigo

ilovevictorxx said:

english to spanish
    why do you leave me alone all the time you tell me you love me but yet you never respond to me?
  17. Erito said:

why do you leave me alone all the time you tell me you love me but yet you never respond to me?

¿Por qué me dejas solo/a todo el tiempo? Me dices que me amas pero todavía sigues sin contestarme
  18. Erito said:

you see you left me alone again talking to nobody why do you do that baby you should just tell me if you have to do something important or that we will talk later because everytime you stop talking to me you get me sad because you dont tell me nothing

can you please just tell me what is going on next time before you stop writting back to me because you get me sad and then i cant think straight

Lo ves, me dejas solo/a de Nuevo hablando con nadie ¿por qué haces esas cosas de niños? deberías simplemente decirme si tienes algo importante que hacer o qué? Hablaremos luego porque cada vez que dejas de hablarme me pongo triste porque no me dices nada

Puedes por favor decirme que está pasando la próxima vez antes que dejes de contestarme porque me pones triste y no puedo pensar bien

mira yo creo que si ase como dos anos abri uno pero nunca entro hasta se olvidalo la clabe
    orale guirra me tengo que ir a pijiniar con unas guirras de aquí

Look I think that I open one about two years ago but I never log in I even forgot the password
    Alright girl I have to go [-----] with some girls of here

I don't know what pijiar is even guirra but I assumed that it's a girl

dragonfly93 said:

Hmmm, ok, muchas gracias. I don't know much Spanish slang lol

ilovevictorxx said:

spanish to english please !

te le voy a decir algo usted me gustad se ve bien sexii

no te preocupes ya no te voy a molestar

no te acuerdas de mi o que?

yo no te llamado aunque te biera llamado tu nunca vas contestar eso esta claro podemos hacer algo ya lo nuestro que yegue hasta aqui ya no quiero seguir asi sin poder hablar contigo no te conozco no se quien eres solo te evisto en tus fotos y ni si son tus fotos ya yo quiero que todo termine aqui orale