Translate....

Everything I have, All that I am, is because of you

bedroomeyes said:

Quote Originally Posted by mary1977 View Post
    Translate....

Everything I have, All that I am, is because of you
    Todo lo que tengo, Todo lo que soy, es por ti
  3. justinelove said:

one spanish to english please... thanks...

No xxx
    no es verdad. si tu me amo que no de hecho para mí. Y su falta de interes en como me siento y su falta de tratar de hablar conmigo, para hacer las cosas bien. Demuestran que no importa.

es mi amor por ti
    Adios

damarys said:

The grammar/punctuation here is really off so it will be difficult to translate the meaning. Are you sure this is the way it is written?

No xxx
    It is not true. If you loved me (possibly means "it's not a fact to me" but not sure the way it is worded) and if your (his) lack of interest in how I feel and your(his) lack of attempting to talk to me, in order to make things right, demonstrate that it does not matter.

It is my love for you
    Goodbye

Sorry... this is the best I can decipher. Maybe someone is a better guesser! LOL!
  5. justinelove said:

thanks.... i appreciate it a lot...

DeBaires said:

Quote Originally Posted by mona22 View Post
    I wont feel comfortable there, Do you want to go to the movies when i get out of school
    its cheap today some movies are 3 dollars
    No me voy a sentir cómoda allá. ¿Quieres ir al cine cuando salgo? Nos saldrá barato hoy, unas película sólo salen tres dólares.
    Nu ştiu de ce lupt aşa pentru tine.
    Ti it l'avìe tut ma adess 't as nen gnente.
    Exchange the sunshine for brown eyes & dark skies, replace this dull life with you.
  7. ELIANA14 said:

Default translate sentence in spanish please

when are you going to stop lying to me, i am tired of this you need to grow up your killing the love i have for you

DeBaires said:

Quote Originally Posted by ELIANA14 View Post
    when are you going to stop lying to me, i am tired of this you need to grow up your killing the love i have for you
    ¿Cuándo vas a parar de mentirme? Ya me cansé de esto. Te tienes que madurar, estás matando el amor que tengo para ti.
    Nu ştiu de ce lupt aşa pentru tine.
    Ti it l'avìe tut ma adess 't as nen gnente.
    Exchange the sunshine for brown eyes & dark skies, replace this dull life with you.
  9. rizzymunchy said:

Hi all
    I need some help I have been learning spanish now for a little while , Have had loads of help from Zahra on here . I have a file that i need some help with , Im usually ok but this file the person is speaking so fast i cant quite get what is being said apart from the name juanbosh

Hope some one can help
    http://www.zshare.net/audio/54128820ec33cd42/

thanks

Zahra2008 said:

Quote Originally Posted by rizzymunchy View Post
    Hi all
    I need some help I have been learning spanish now for a little while , Have had loads of help from Zahra on here . I have a file that i need some help with , Im usually ok but this file the person is speaking so fast i cant quite get what is being said apart from the name juanbosh

Hope some one can help
    http://www.zshare.net/audio/54128820ec33cd42/

thanks
    Here you go:

oye que dice Juanbosh que cuando pues vamos a bailar
    hey Juanbosh said that when are we going to dance

ya te sanaste?
    are you ok? // how is your health

ok bye bye te esperamos
    ok bye bye we will wait for you
    the first love is gone ... am waiting for the last one!!
  11. rizzymunchy said:

Thanks Zahra , I honestly dont know how you manage to keep up . if ur free i have another one lol , but only quick another friend whom has slowed his speaking down but erm i still dont understand , as long as your not to busy ..let me know

Zahra2008 said:

Quote Originally Posted by rizzymunchy View Post
    Thanks Zahra , I honestly dont know how you manage to keep up . if ur free i have another one lol , but only quick another friend whom has slowed his speaking down but erm i still dont understand , as long as your not to busy ..let me know
    hahah, it would be the same for you trying to understand something for me in english... I think..

Ok.. Im free... you can post it here or on pm... as you wish!
    the first love is gone ... am waiting for the last one!!
  13. rizzymunchy said:

ill pm u
  14. justinelove said:

spanish to english please...

holaaaa jorgitto
    como estass? Espero que tu es bieen guaapoo
    besos
    y gracias por el amor
  15. miania said:

translate spanish to english please... tnx

¿qué será peor
    estar liviano sin ninguna deuda que nos ate
    al mundo
    -aunque quizá toquemos el cielo,
    o con las cargas y las deudas del pasado
    que nos sotienen y nos hacen
    vivir este planeta?
  16. miania said:

Quote Originally Posted by justinelove View Post
    spanish to english please...

holaaaa jorgitto
    como estass? Espero que tu es bieen guaapoo
    besos
    y gracias por el amor
    Hey
    how are you? i hope you are well handsome
    kisses
    and thanks for love

(something like that=)
  17. MaresLejanos said:

Quote Originally Posted by miania View Post
    translate spanish to english please... tnx

¿qué será peor
    estar liviano sin ninguna deuda que nos ate
    al mundo
    -aunque quizá toquemos el cielo,
    o con las cargas y las deudas del pasado
    que nos sotienen y nos hacen
    vivir este planeta?
    What is worse: being withouth any doubt that could tie us to this world, -maybe we will touch the heaven though-, or with loads and debts of the past that hand up us and keep us living in this planet?

I think somebody has to check it
    Last edited by MaresLejanos; 01-15-2009 at 05:21 PM.
  18. miania said:

tnx is great!

spanish to english again pls=D 1000x tnx

Joya azul es tu corazon libre, caudalosa, enhiesta,constante luz obsesiva desnudando,mágicas y sombrías ceremonias que te advierten presurosas, que la vida es la muerte en su carroza. Es la tumba del tiempo que recorre sin aviso,sediento hasta el final sin morir en la derrota. Joven luz azul es tu memoria aunque la vida se aturda, con las copas del olvido, y la droga que imprime la ilusión.
    Nada es tangible y objetivo, es sorpresa la mirada que descubre tras las luces, las oscuras dueñas de las verdades propias. Hay verdad en la mentira que tu misma dibujaste en tus pupilas, como sueño despierto que se duerme y revive desierto, solo, dolorido, ante el obsceno libro del sol iluminado. Cuando nos muestra la verdad, la fantasía de la historia muere.

bedroomeyes said:

Quote Originally Posted by miania View Post
    tnx is great!

spanish to english again pls=D 1000x tnx

Joya azul es tu corazon libre, caudalosa, enhiesta,constante luz obsesiva desnudando,mágicas y sombrías ceremonias que te advierten presurosas, que la vida es la muerte en su carroza. Es la tumba del tiempo que recorre sin aviso,sediento hasta el final sin morir en la derrota. Joven luz azul es tu memoria aunque la vida se aturda, con las copas del olvido, y la droga que imprime la ilusión.
    Nada es tangible y objetivo, es sorpresa la mirada que descubre tras las luces, las oscuras dueñas de las verdades propias. Hay verdad en la mentira que tu misma dibujaste en tus pupilas, como sueño despierto que se duerme y revive desierto, solo, dolorido, ante el obsceno libro del sol iluminado. Cuando nos muestra la verdad, la fantasía de la historia muere.
    Blue jewel is your heart, free, bountiful, straightlaced, a steady obsessive light unveiling magical and somber ceremonies that caution you in a hurry that life is death in its hearse. It is the time tomb that roams without warning, thirsty until the end undying when defeated. Youthful blue light is your memory even if life is stunned by the glasses of oblivion and the drug that hope paints.
    Nothing is tangible and objective; surprising is the look uncovered behind the lights, the dark possessors of the very truths. There is truth in the lie that you yourself drew in your pupils as a daydream that sleeps and revives the desert, abandoned and suffering, before the obscene book of the illuminated sun. When it shows us the truth, the fantasy of history dies.
  20. rizzymunchy said:

Hi there , hope all is ok , if anyone can take the time I have an audio file I need a quick translation of what is said , either in english or spanish please
    thanks hope its no trouble
    http://www.zshare.net/audio/54277974e42184d1/