Miscellaneous (not lyrics) Spanish <-> English Translations

Thread: Miscellaneous (not lyrics) Spanish <-> English Translations

Tags: None
  1. dmoney101 said:

Quote Originally Posted by rizzymunchy View Post
    Hi there , hope all is ok , if anyone can take the time I have an audio file I need a quick translation of what is said , either in english or spanish please
    thanks hope its no trouble
    http://www.zshare.net/audio/54277974e42184d1/
    where do you get these files from?
  2. rizzymunchy said:

lol well that would be telling

Zahra2008 said:

Hi there , hope all is ok , if anyone can take the time I have an audio file I need a quick translation of what is said , either in english or spanish please
    thanks hope its no trouble
    http://www.zshare.net/audio/54277974e42184d1/

Here you go:

Te quiero mucho, como quieras?
    I love you so much, as you want?/whatever you want?

¿que día cae eso? Sabado?
    What day falls that? Saturday?

y Ñingo, tú no has llamado a Ñingo
    and Ñingo, you have no called Ñingo

ahh, Ñingo dio su celular a Santos
    ahh, Ñingo gave his cellphone to Santos

que Ñingo le diga lo...
    that Ñingo tells him

el celular que trajo a Santos, es por eso que tú no te has comunicado con él
    the cellphone that brought to Santos, that is why you do not have communicated with him

ahh esta bien, entonces te estamos esperando
    ahh its ok, we are waiting for you

¿que tú quieres que te guardemos aquí?
    what you want to keep you here?

¿que tú quieres que te guardemos cuando tú vengas?
    what you want to keep you when you come?
    the first love is gone ... am waiting for the last one!!
  4. rizzymunchy said:

thanks for that I appreciate lol now Im just trying to put it all together , thanks

Zahra2008 said:

thanks for that I appreciate lol now Im just trying to put it all together , thanks
    de nada amiga
  6. miania said:

Quote Originally Posted by bedroomeyes View Post
    Blue jewel is your heart, free, bountiful, straightlaced, a steady obsessive light unveiling magical and somber ceremonies that caution you in a hurry that life is death in its hearse. It is the time tomb that roams without warning, thirsty until the end undying when defeated. Youthful blue light is your memory even if life is stunned by the glasses of oblivion and the drug that hope paints.
    Nothing is tangible and objective; surprising is the look uncovered behind the lights, the dark possessors of the very truths. There is truth in the lie that you yourself drew in your pupils as a daydream that sleeps and revives the desert, abandoned and suffering, before the obscene book of the illuminated sun. When it shows us the truth, the fantasy of history dies.
    bedroomeyes thanks for that I really appreciate!!

bedroomeyes said:

You're welcome miania!
  8. ELIANA14 said:

Default translate to spanish please

can someone please translate this to spanish

emma left me a rude message saying that im such a stupid fool for staying with you

and that you are no good what bissness is it of hers who im with.

leave that whole family now

DeBaires said:

emma left me a rude message saying that im such a stupid fool for staying with
    you
    Emma me dejó un mensaje grosero, diciendo que soy tan tonta por quedarme contigo

and that you are no good what bissness is it of hers who im with.
    Y que no eres buena gente. ¿Por qué le importa, si no tiene nada que ver con ella?

leave that whole family now
    Deja (Vete de) esa familia inmediatamente.
    Nu ştiu de ce lupt aşa pentru tine.
    Ti it l'avìe tut ma adess 't as nen gnente.
    Exchange the sunshine for brown eyes & dark skies, replace this dull life with you.
  10. justinelove said:

english to spanish please...

ohhh love... why does it hurt so much?

Zahra2008 said:

Quote Originally Posted by justinelove View Post
    english to spanish please...

ohhh love... why does it hurt so much?
    ohh amor, por qué te duele tanto?
  12. justinelove said:

thank you... hehe

Zahra2008 said:

Quote Originally Posted by justinelove View Post
    thank you... hehe
    de nada!!

damarys said:

I read the phrase above (ohhh love... why does it hurt so much?), a little differently. To me it's more reflective like... "ooh amor, por que duele tanto?". The way Zahra translated it means "Why does it hurt YOU so much". I'm not if the phrase was specific to a pain that is being felt by one person, but more like, why does there have to be pain?

Well... I'm probably completely over analyzing the whole thing. It's sort of what I do which is why I get headaches! Ja, ja!

Zahra2008 said:

Quote Originally Posted by damarys View Post
    I read the phrase above (ohhh love... why does it hurt so much?), a little differently. To me it's more reflective like... "ooh amor, por que duele tanto?". The way Zahra translated it means "Why does it hurt YOU so much". I'm not if the phrase was specific to a pain that is being felt by one person, but more like, why does there have to be pain?

Well... I'm probably completely over analyzing the whole thing. It's sort of what I do which is why I get headaches! Ja, ja!
    Damarys... I assume she was talking with a guy.. so that's why I translated it like that... but "ooh amor, por que duele tanto?" its also correct!!
  16. MaresLejanos said:

Damarys, in fact, I've read/heard the phrase you wrote: "ooh amor, por que duele tanto?"

But like Zahra wrote, is not bad either... This "te" in this case is used sometimes without saying to another person... "En el norte, el calor te mata". Honestly, I don't know if it's correct or not in spanish, but I've heard it many times, with "te" without refering to another person ... I get confused now
  17. MaresLejanos said:

Zahra... Even talking about LOVE, not to a guy... I think both are right.. Talking about love, I prefer "por qué duele tanto?", talking to a guy I prefer yours: "por qué te duele tanto?"... But it's just my preference, it nothing go to do with grammer or things like that

Zahra2008 said:

Quote Originally Posted by MaresLejanos View Post
    Zahra... Even talking about LOVE, not to a guy... I think both are right.. Talking about love, I prefer "por qué duele tanto?", talking to a guy I prefer yours: "por qué te duele tanto?"... But it's just my preference, it nothing go to do with grammer or things like that
    yeah.. both are correct... just use what is suits you better!!
  19. MaresLejanos said:

Has oído alguna vez:

"El chico no me come" ??? Una madre hablando de que el hijo no quiere comer la comida, como si se lo hiciera a propósito...
    Pero cómo yo lo leo, es "el chico no me come (a mí)"... A lo cuál yo respondería: "Menos mal que no te come, sería preocupante sino"

Acá hay much a gente que usa el "no me + verbo".. cuando en realidad es "no + verbo"... me cause mucha gracia esto

xiurell said:

Other examples of the use of the pronouns just to emphasize are:

No me llores = no llores
    No te me apoyes en la pared = no te apoyes en la pared