Miscellaneous (not lyrics) Spanish <-> English Translations

Thread: Miscellaneous (not lyrics) Spanish <-> English Translations

Tags: None

Tucumana88 said:

I don't know how to translate Televisora into english, I don't know the word for that... We call televisora to a Tv studio, with all the people who work there... maybe some other person can explain it better, I don't know all words in english...
  2. dmoney101 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Tucumana88 View Post
    I don't know how to translate Televisora into english, I don't know the word for that... We call televisora to a Tv studio, with all the people who work there... maybe some other person can explain it better, I don't know all words in english...
    televisora is televisor. i have no idea how to spell it in english, but that's how it sounds and i know it's a word lol

found the definition in english
    http://www.thefreedictionary.com/televisor

Tucumana88 said:

Mmmm but when we say televisora, at least in my country, we are talking about a place, like a Tv studio, I can't find the words to explain it...

We offten talk about a channel, like Televisora Nacional, is the national channel...
  4. dmoney101 said:

Mmmm but when we say televisora, at least in my country, we are talking about a place, like a Tv studio, I can't find the words to explain it...

We offten talk about a channel, like Televisora Nacional, is the national channel...
    "2. A broadcaster of television programs; a telecaster."

that's pretty close

Tucumana88 said:

Yes yes, taht's the word that I couldn't find hehe
  6. KRedding said:

Thanks all for your help - I love this place!
    KR
  7. rizzymunchy said:

Hi can anyone possible help translate this file to english from spanish thanks

http://www.zshare.net/audio/1911652562a1d0c2/

thanks again

tzina772000 said:

damarys, it's not something that the user caused. They are just pop-ups of the link. Even if you use Internet Explorer you can "lock" the pop-ups (I advise you strongly to do it, most of them hide along viruses)

damarys said:

Quote Originally Posted by tzina772000 View Post
    damarys, it's not something that the user caused. They are just pop-ups of the link. Even if you use Internet Explorer you can "lock" the pop-ups (I advise you strongly to do it, most of them hide along viruses)
    Thanks. I will take your advise and do that. I'm just a little bit shy and old fashioned, I guess. I want to protect my virgin eyes!

tzina772000 said:

damarys, it's not a matter of being old-fashioned or shy. What might be ok for you to see, may not be ok for me, and viceversa, because of differences in religion, culture, thoughts, feelings (you name it).
  11. rizzymunchy said:

Hi can anyone help me out with this file just a quick translation from spanish to english would be a great help , Hope to hear from you soon

http://www.zshare.net/audio/19200234b10d0eec/
  12. dmoney101 said:

Can somebody translate this sentence for me (need it to end a project)

"and that's the end of my book"

Tucumana88 said:

Quote Originally Posted by dmoney101 View Post
    Can somebody translate this sentence for me (need it to end a project)

"and that's the end of my book"
    Y este es el final de mi libro
  14. dmoney101 said:

Y este es el final de mi libro
    wow, that was too easy. i figured there would be some difference in the structure of the sentence than in English. thanks

Tucumana88 said:

jaja you're welcome
  16. KRedding said:

Default Help with an Email (Spanish to English)

Would appreciate the translation - Thanks! Kathi

Estoy segura que Mike te presentara a todos los del mariachi, que te puedo decir todos son un encanto de persona, mandale un correo a Mike antes y dale tu numero de telefono para que el se comunique contigo en cuanto esten ahi y se vean en algun lugar. O simplemente lo buscas en el evento y te presentas con el. De todas maneras se lo mencionare en cuanto lo vea o hable con el. No te preocupes.

Tucumana88 said:

I'm sure Mike is going to introduce to you all (the members) of the Mariachi, what can I say, all of them are charming as person, send mike a mail before, and give him your telephone number so he can comunicate with you when you both are there and meet each other in some place. or just look for him in the event and you can introduce yourself with him. Anyway, I will tell him about it when I see him or speak with him. Don't worry.
  18. KRedding said:

&#161;Muchas gracias, Tucumana! Hace muchos a&#241;os trabaj&#233; en Mendoza, Argentina - usted tiene un pa&#237;s hermoso. Muchas gracias por su ayuda.
    Kathi
  19. dmoney101 said:

Quote Originally Posted by KRedding View Post
    ¡Muchas gracias, Tucumana! Hace muchos años trabajé en Mendoza, Argentina - usted tiene un país hermoso. Muchas gracias por su ayuda.
    Kathi
    wow, that was the most polite thank you post i've seen

Tucumana88 said:

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by KRedding View Post
    ¡Muchas gracias, Tucumana! Hace muchos años trabajé en Mendoza, Argentina - usted tiene un país hermoso. Muchas gracias por su ayuda.
    Kathi
    De nada, me alegra haber ayudado!