Miscellaneous (not lyrics) Spanish <-> English Translations

Thread: Miscellaneous (not lyrics) Spanish <-> English Translations

Tags: None

Zahra2008 said:

May I??

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_A View Post
    My try

Estoy tan emocionada. Estoy esperando un hijo/bebé, estoy embarazada y con el amor de mis amores. Lo amo tanto...
    the first love is gone ... am waiting for the last one!!
  2. Lady_A said:

Sure you can! Thanks!

x0babiigirlx0 said:

Smile

Translations !!

look what don't you get i ignore you because i don't want to talk to you and your stupid friend all you guys do is say things to annoy me

what don't you get? i don't answer you because i don't want to waste my time on you

don't bother me because i don't know you and i got nothing to say to you so stay out of my life

it's funny because i know i am on your mind 24/7 so don't lie to me

you can't handle what i say to you so don't talk to me
    x3.:EsCaRliN:.x3

.:BiLLiE:. said:

Default Letter

I wrote a letter for my boyfriend's birthday and I was wondering if someone could translate it to Spanish for me, please.

I speak some spanish but this is a bit too much for me. :P
    If it's not a problem, I don't want it translated word for word but I want it to really get the same feeling across as I know it would not be the same translated exactly. So, some alterations are fine. (:

P.S. I am Elena, Billie's daughter. (:

Edgar,
    I thank God each and every day for sending you to me. I thank him for the love I now know because of you. For the happiness that being with you has shown me; for the faith, hope, and strength you love gives me. I may never be able to fully show you how much you mean to me, but I promise to do everything in my power to make you understand. Even if it takes the rest of my life. The love you and I have is a miracle to me, it has changed my life in so many ways. You are, without a doubt, the best thing that has ever happened to me. You are more than just the love of my life, you are my best friend. I know that I can always tell you anything and everything, and I love that. I know that you will always be here for me, and that is all I could ever need. I am so thankful for everything you give me. I can only hope that I can give even a portion of that to you. I believe with everything in me that you were made for me, and I for you. My life exists for me to make you happy, for me to provide you strength through all of life's challenges, and to share with you all of it's joys. I wish I had the ability to really show you everything I see when I look at you. You are such a truly incredible person, inside and out. You were created of such perfection, and I know you have so much to give the world. You amaze me every single day ; every second you are with me is absolute perfection in my eyes.
    Although March 29, 2009 was the day that changed my life forever - January 9, 1988 was the day that made it all possible.
    I wish you a very happy birthday, mi amor.

Thank you so much!
    (:
    .:BiLLiEhDz:.
  5. MaresLejanos said:

Edgar,
    Agradezco a Dios cada día por haberte enviado hacia mí. Le agradezco por el amor que conozco gracias a tí. Por la felicidad que al estar contigo me ha sido mostrada; por la fe, la esperanza y la fuerza que tu amor me da. Nunca seré capaz de mostrarte enteramente cuánto significas para mí, pero prometo hacer todo lo que pueda para hacértelo entender ("ver", I prefer this word in this sentence), incluso si me llevara el resto de mi vida. El amor, tú y yo, es un milagro para mí; ha cambiado mi vida de tantas maneras. Tú eres, sin ninguna duda, lo mejor que me ha pasado. Tú eres más que sólo el amor de mi vida, tú eres mi mejor amigo. Yo sé que siempre puedo contarte todo, y adoro eso. Sé que siempre estarás aquí para mí, y eso es todo lo que podría necesitar. Estoy tan agradecida por todo lo que me das. Yo solo puedo esperar poder darte aunque sea una porción de eso que me das. Yo creo con todo mi ser que tú fuiste hecho para mí, y yo para tí. Mi vida existe para hacerte feliz, para proveerte fuerzas ante todos los desafíos de la vida, y para disfrutar contigo todos sus momentos de felicidad. Desearía tener la habilidad de mostrarte realmente todo lo que veo cuando te miro. Tú eres realmente una gran e increíble persona, por dentro y por fuera. Fuiste creado en tal perfección, y sé que tienes tanto para darle al mundo. Tú haces maravilloso cada uno de mis días, casa segundo que estás conmigo es la perfección absoluta ante mis ojos.
    Aunque el 29 de marzo del 2009 fue el día que cambió mi vida para siempre - El 9 de enero de 1988 fue el día que hizo esto posible.

Te deseo un muy feliz cumpleaños, mi amor.

I wish you a very happy birthday, mi amor.

"La tolerancia de los ideales ajenos es virtud suprema en los que piensan." - José Ingenieros

x0babiigirlx0 said:

Translations !!

the way you look at me i can tell you like me and want to talk to me so don't try to hide it

don't worry i know i am on your mind i am the only girl on your mind
  7. MaresLejanos said:

Quote Originally Posted by x0babiigirlx0 View Post
    Translations !!

the way you look at me i can tell you (that you) like me and want to talk to me so don't try to hide it

don't worry i know i am on your mind i am the only girl on your mind
    Por el modo en que miras, puedo decirte que te gusto y quieres hablar conmigo, así que no trates de ocultarlo.

No te preocupes, sé que estoy en tus pensamientos, que soy la única mujer en tu mente.
    "La tolerancia de los ideales ajenos es virtud suprema en los que piensan." - José Ingenieros
  8. aromafresco said:

what does it mean?

"pero donde bailes Y no hay videoos?"

Zahra2008 said:

Quote Originally Posted by aromafresco View Post
    what does it mean?

"pero donde bailes Y no hay videoos?"
    but where do you dance? (or) where are the dances and there are no videos?

x0babiigirlx0 said:

what does it mean if someone calls you ese or says vete a la verga ?

Zahra2008 said:

what does it mean if someone calls you ese or says vete a la verga ?
    when someone calls you "ese" means you, like "que onda ese? = what's up you" ....

but when someone says vete a la verga, is insulting you, it means "f*ck you"
  12. Shiirtjee said:

HI all,

Im about to get me a tattoo what means alot to me.

It's like this :

"Trough ups and downs , i still love you the most
    and i will always do.."

Im dutch so my english is not that good.
    I want it in spanish.
    Anyone wants to give it a try??

thnx!

bedroomeyes said:

Quote Originally Posted by Shiirtjee View Post
    HI all,

It's like this :

and i will always do.."

I want it in spanish.

thnx!
    Maybe something like, "Aún a través de los ires y venires [de la vida] eres tú a quien más amo y siempre te amaré..." could work. I'm guessing though.
    Last edited by bedroomeyes; 01-18-2010 at 09:10 PM.
    The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.
    -Albert Einstein
  14. MaresLejanos said:

Quote Originally Posted by bedroomeyes View Post
    Maybe something like, "Aún através de los ires y venires [de la vida] eres tú quien amo más y siempre te amaré..." could work. I'm guessing though.
    That's perfect ... Just a little small thing, it's "a través".

Zahra2008 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Shiirtjee View Post
    HI all,

It's like this :

and i will always do.."

I want it in spanish.

thnx!
    I can give you two options, I made some changes 'cause in Spanish sounds a little weird translate it so literal...

en lo bueno y lo malo te sigo amando, hoy y lo haré siempre

en lo bueno y lo malo, eres tú a quien amo más y siempre te amaré

and if it would be me, who is getting the tatto, I would choose the first one

x0babiigirlx0 said:

Translation!!

ella me modela guilla me baila guilla me aloca cuando se quita la ropa y me provoca pero bien guilla

x0babiigirlx0 said:

translations!!

look not for nothing but i thought you didn't want to be friends with me because your two friends on my bus are really annoying and i don't like them so i thought they would be mad or talk crap about me if you were my friend

bedroomeyes said:

translations!!

look not for nothing but i thought you didn't want to be friends with me because your two friends on my bus are really annoying and i don't like them so i thought they would be mad or talk crap about me if you were my friend
    Mira, no es por nada, pero creí que no querías ser mi amigo(a) porque el par de amigo(a)s tuyo(a)s en el autobús son muy pesado(a)s y no me caen bien así que me imaginé que se enojarían o hablarían mal de mí si fueras mi amigo(a).
    The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.
    -Albert Einstein
  19. aromafresco said:

please help me. Thank you

" sorry for my late reply because i was in Greece for my works. Hope you are good. maybe one day. I´ll make an addition when something comes up. "
  20. PameLaa said:

Hi everyone

I really need help, because my cousin is getting a tattoo of the Our Father in Spanish on his arm and I want to make sure that the words are right. Can someone please check the spelling and everything? It's going to be permanent, so yeah...

Padre nuestro, que estás en el cielo,
    santificado sea tu Nombre;
    venga a nosotros tu reino;
    hágase tu voluntad en la tierra como en el cielo.
    Danos hoy nuestro pan de cada día;
    perdona nuestras ofensas
    como también nosotros perdonamos a los que nos ofenden;
    no nos dejes caer en la tentación, y líbranos del mal.
    Tuyo es el reino, el poder y la gloria por siempre Señor. Amen.

Thanks so much in advance.