Miscellaneous (not lyrics) Spanish <-> English Translations

Thread: Miscellaneous (not lyrics) Spanish <-> English Translations

Tags: None

bedroomeyes said:

porque me dises esto me siento muy mal pense que nunca te idas a ir de mi lado
    why do you say that?; I feel so bad; I thought you'd always be my side

gracias pero no te justifico lo que hisiste, necesito que vallamos a comer un dia por favor
    thank you, but I won't justify what you did; I need for us to go out to dinner some time, please

no se cuando puedes tu? estado pensando todo lo bonito que pase contijo gracias me diste muchos dias de felicidad
    I don't know; when can you? I've been thinking about all the good times I had with you; thank you, you gave me many days filled with happiness

no deas tan cruel conmijo tu sabes que yote quiero mucho como mi amigo y a mi nadien me puede amar ni quere solo quieren jugar conmijo por eso me alego de el
    don't be so cruel to me; you know I love you very much as a friend and no one loves me; they just want to play with me; that's why I've distanced myself from him

no porque me dises eso sabes mike a mi no me quiere el ya me lo dijo solo me lastimo mi corazon yo siempre te hable con la verdad a ti
    no, why do you say that?; you know that Mike doesn't love me; he's already told me so; he just wounded my heart; I've always told you the truth

es triste cuando tu amas una persona el o ella no te aman y cuando te aman tu no amas puedes entnder esto
    it's sad when you love someone [and] he or she doesn't love you and when they love you [but] you don't love them back; can you understand that?

si es triste y feo lo que no esta pensando
    yes, it's ugly and sad what's happening to us
    The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.
    -Albert Einstein

x0babiigirlx0 said:

Translations please spanish into english!!

Mi Amor en este dia del amor y la mistad kiero decir k no importa la distancia k siempre donde sea k este te voy a amarr siempre t voy recordar y k eres lo mas hermoso que me ha pasado en la vida k cada minuto que paso junto a ti es maravilloso has despertado en mi el sentimiento mas grande k pudiera existir EL AMOR te doy graciaz por estar junto amii en todo este tiempo d nuestra relacion apesar d los problemas k luego tenemos pero salimos adelante y kiero k sepas k eres la mujer de mi vida k y TE AMO MUCHO para siempre y te deseo lo mejor en este dia

Mi Bebe Hermoso, No sabes cuanto kisiera estar contigo para celebrar este día de los enamorados y amistad. Para mi , no creo k pudiera olvidarte o dejar de amarte. Eres el hombre de mi vida y mi mejor amigo. Sin ti soy nadie. Yo se k peliamos pero de verdad no me gustaría pelderte. Tu me das mas razón para seguir viviendo la vida y seguir adelante con nuestro relación. Ocho meses contigo, mi corazón no paltita sin tu presencia.
    x3.:EsCaRliN:.x3

damarys said:

Mi Amor en este dia del amor y la mistad kiero decir k no importa la distancia k siempre donde sea k este te voy a amarr siempre t voy recordar y k eres lo mas hermoso que me ha pasado en la vida k cada minuto que paso junto a ti es maravilloso has despertado en mi el sentimiento mas grande k pudiera existir EL AMOR te doy graciaz por estar junto amii en todo este tiempo d nuestra relacion apesar d los problemas k luego tenemos pero salimos adelante y kiero k sepas k eres la mujer de mi vida k y TE AMO MUCHO para siempre y te deseo lo mejor en este dia

My love, on this day of love and friendship I want to tell you that it doesn't matter the distance that always, no matter where I am I am going to love you for ever and I will rememeber that you are the most beautiful thing that has happened in my life, that every minute that I spend next to you is marvelous. You have awakened in the greatest feeling that could possible exist: LOVE. I thank you for being by my side all this time of our relationship event though we've had problems but we came out ahead and I want you to know that you are the woman of my life and that I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH for ever and that I wish you the best on this day.

Mi Bebe Hermoso, No sabes cuanto kisiera estar contigo para celebrar este día de los enamorados y amistad. Para mi , no creo k pudiera olvidarte o dejar de amarte. Eres el hombre de mi vida y mi mejor amigo. Sin ti soy nadie. Yo se k peliamos pero de verdad no me gustaría pelderte. Tu me das mas razón para seguir viviendo la vida y seguir adelante con nuestro relación. Ocho meses contigo, mi corazón no paltita sin tu presencia.

My Beautiful Baby, you don't know how much I want to be without you to celeberate this day of lovers and friendship. For me, I don't think I can forget you or stop loving you. You are the man of my life and my best friend. Without you I am nothing. I know that we fight but the truth is I wouldn't want to lose you. You give me more reasons to keep living life and to go forward with our relationship. Eight months with you, my heart does not beat without your presence.
    Last edited by damarys; 02-16-2010 at 12:26 PM. Reason: left out a word!
  4. Jihan said:

what means in spanish:

everything/everybody that/who will never understand us

everything melts with us

I believed to be a stranger (female) for him/them

Thanks in advance ;-)

baby_girl_ said:

everything/everybody that/who will never understand us / todo que/ cada uno quién nunca nos van a entender

everything melts with us / todo se derrite con nosotros

I believed to be a stranger (female) for him/them / Yo creía que era un extraño/forastero (mujer) para él / ellos

Zahra2008 said:

I think she asked for the female version of this line:

I believed to be a stranger (female) for him/them
    Yo creía que era una extraña para él / ellos
    the first love is gone ... am waiting for the last one!!

LoOlya said:

My lovely spanish friends..
    How to say : (you're) [ my sweety \ lovely \ honey\ cutie ] in spanish ? lol
    and tell me some nice words that I can say it to Girl, please
    Syria ♥
    لّا إِلَهَ إِلاَّ أَنتَ سُبْحَانَكَ إِنِّي كُنتُ مِنَ الظَّالِمِينَ
    Suriyeli damarımda Türk kanı akıyor.

citlalli said:

Quote Originally Posted by LoOlya View Post
    My lovely spanish friends..
    How to say : (you're) [ my sweety \ lovely \ honey\ cutie ] in spanish ? lol
    and tell me some nice words that I can say it to Girl, please
    Eres un encanto/un amor/ tan dulce/ tan linda.

Other suggestions:
    -muñeca (doll)
    -preciosa (ghali)
    -hermosa/ guapa/ bonita (beautiful, pretty)
    -nena (babe)
    -chiquita (little one)
    -querida/ cariño (darling)
    -amiga/ amiguita/ amigocha (friend, buddy)
    -chaparrita (shortie)
    -flaquita (skinny)
    -morenita (tanned)
    -tesoro (treasure)
    -conejita (bunny)
    “If cats looked like frogs we'd realize what nasty, cruel little bastards they are. Style. That's what people remember.” ― Terry Pratchett.

LoOlya said:

Quote Originally Posted by citlalli View Post
    Eres un encanto/un amor/ tan dulce/ tan linda.

Other suggestions:
    -muñeca (doll)
    -preciosa (ghali)
    -hermosa/ guapa/ bonita (beautiful, pretty)
    -nena (babe)
    -chiquita (little one)
    -querida/ cariño (darling)
    -amiga/ amiguita/ amigocha (friend, buddy)
    -chaparrita (shortie)
    -flaquita (skinny)
    -morenita (tanned)
    -tesoro (treasure)
    -conejita (bunny)
    Shukran ya gameela :-*
    Syria ♥
    لّا إِلَهَ إِلاَّ أَنتَ سُبْحَانَكَ إِنِّي كُنتُ مِنَ الظَّالِمِينَ
    Suriyeli damarımda Türk kanı akıyor.

citlalli said:

De nada chiquita :-*
    “If cats looked like frogs we'd realize what nasty, cruel little bastards they are. Style. That's what people remember.” ― Terry Pratchett.

AnnaFoster said:

Default Anyone online?

Is anyone online right now to help translate something?
  12. Talby said:

Smile

Thanks to citlalli

edited. private...
    Last edited by Talby; 02-23-2010 at 07:03 AM.

citlalli said:

Quote Originally Posted by Talby View Post
    Spanish to english plz thanks.

- "Eres el tonto con el que ya hablo menos, como te va?
    - Un año de amigos y han cambiado muchas cosas... me gustaba al principio.
    - Un dia genial, otro fatal"
    -"You are the fool with whom I talk least, how are you?
    -A year of (being) friends and many things have changed... I liked it at first.
    -One day's great, another one's awful."

x0babiigirlx0 said:

Spanish to english please !! it's very urgent!!

Deja ke sea hombre porke sacas la cara porel

hoye loquito tu piensas que yo nesesito que algui saque la cara x mi o k andate al pyerto hoy y areglamos si

mira kiero ser sincero me gusta una persona desde ase mucho tiempo mucho antes de conocerte ati pero kiero olvodarle y lo kise intentar con tigo pero no pude y la vedad es k a esa chava la kiero con todo mi corazon on ke ella ami no su nombre es estrella y es la chava mas maravillosa k e conocido y por esa rason e estado ausente por k e estado mu triste por k no ayo coomo desmostrarle a ella cuanto la amo

Cada vez hay mas...y menos....

desperdiciar

el desperdicio

la destruccion

grave

lo malo es que

mejorar

el problema

el sistema no funciona

la situacion

tampoco tirar

la busura

la capa de ozono

el combustible

el mar

el medio ambiente

si tu me avisto cerquita del corazon tuyo es por que atu lado construyo una casita pa vivirla mientras poco a poco sufro y me destruyo
    Last edited by x0babiigirlx0; 02-23-2010 at 04:01 PM.
  15. rizzymunchy said:

Hi can someome give ma a quick translation of this please thanks.

I do not understand why you are calling me again after all this time ?
    what is it you want with me?
    do you not realise how much you have hurt me before ??
    In two years i have never suffered so much?
    in a ideal world i wish me and you could be together , but i know that you only want me for the games you play on your head , I would of given you the world and more,
    please stop these games before you destory more than just one life

citlalli said:

Deja ke sea hombre porke sacas la cara porel Let him be a man, why do you come to his defence?

hoye loquito tu piensas que yo nesesito que algui saque la cara x mi o k andate al pyerto hoy y areglamos si Hey you, do you really think I need someone to defend me or what? go to the pier today and we'll sort this out

mira kiero ser sincero me gusta una persona desde ase mucho tiempo mucho antes de conocerte ati pero kiero olvodarle y lo kise intentar con tigo pero no pude y la vedad es k a esa chava la kiero con todo mi corazon on ke ella ami no su nombre es estrella y es la chava mas maravillosa k e conocido y por esa rason e estado ausente por k e estado mu triste por k no ayo coomo desmostrarle a ella cuanto la amo Look, I want to be honest with you, I like someone since a long time ago, long before meeting you, but I want to forget her, so I tried it with you but it didn't work, and the truth is I love that girl with all my heart even if she may not love me. Her name is Estrella and she's the most wonderful girl I've ever met, and for this reason I haven't been around, as I have been quite sad coz I can't find the way to show her how much I love her.

Cada vez hay mas...y menos.... every time there are more... and less

desperdiciar to waste

el desperdicio the waste

la destruccion the destruction

grave grave (like in "serious, urgent, bad")

lo malo es que the bad thing is that...

mejorar to improve

el problema the problem

el sistema no funciona the system doesn't work

la situacion the situation

tampoco tirar not to pull/chuck out either

la basura the rubbish

la capa de ozono the ozone layer

el combustible the fuel

el mar the sea

el medio ambiente the environment

si tu me avisto cerquita del corazon tuyo es por que atu lado construyo una casita pa vivirla mientras poco a poco sufro y me destruyo if you had seen me near your heart that's because by your side I'm building a little house to live in while I suffer and destroy myself little by little

citlalli said:

I do not understand why you are calling me again after all this time ? No entiendo por qué me estás llamando de nuevo después de tanto tiempo

what is it you want with me? ¿Qué quieres de mí?

do you not realise how much you have hurt me before ?? ¿Acaso no te das cuenta de cuánto daño me has hecho antes?

In two years i have never suffered so much? Nunca he sufrido tanto en dos años

in a ideal world i wish me and you could be together , but i know that you only want me for the games you play on your head , I would of given you the world and more,
    please stop these games before you destory more than just one life En un mundo ideal desearía que tú y yo pudieramos estar juntos, pero sé que tú sólo me quieres para los jueguitos que tienes en la cabeza. Te habría dado el mundo entero y más. Por favor deja tus juegos por la paz antes de que destruyas más de una vida.

x0babiigirlx0 said:

translations please!!

english to spanish:: i have a question why does your "uncle" keep trying to talk to me on the bus it's very weird but i'm not even his friend so why does he want to talk to me is he trying to start problems or annoy me?

do you have a twin brother? because the other day i saw you at the assembly in school and i saw this boy who looked just like you and i've seen him before but i used to think it was you so is he your brother?

de que te vale tener una pinta bacana si vas a rappear basura

estoy preparando mi disco con 11 temas

mjm no se por k tu me imnorates cuando te hable
    Last edited by x0babiigirlx0; 02-25-2010 at 01:13 PM.

Zahra2008 said:

Quote Originally Posted by x0babiigirlx0 View Post
    translations please!!

i have a question why does your "uncle" keep trying to talk to me on the bus it's very weird but i'm not even his friend so why does he want to talk to me is he trying to start problems or annoy me?

Tengo una pregunta ¿por qué tu "tío" sigue tratando de hablar conmigo en el autobús es muy raro pero si ni soy su amiga (o=male), ¿por qué es que quiere hablar conmigo está tratando de iniciar problemas o molestarme?

do you have a twin brother? because the other day i saw you at the assembly in school and i saw this boy who looked just like you and i've seen him before but i used to think it was you so is he your brother?

¿Tienes un hermano gemelo? porque el otro día te vi en la asamblea en la escuela y vi a este niño que se parecía a ti y lo he visto antes, pero yo pensaba que eras tú, así que es tu hermano?

de que te vale tener una pinta bacana si vas a rappear basura
    what if you have a "nice/cool/fine" pint if you're going to rapper trash

estoy preparando mi disco con 11 temas
    I am preparing my album with 11 tracks

mjm no se por k tu me imnorates cuando te hable
    I don't why you ignore me when I speak to you
    the first love is gone ... am waiting for the last one!!

x0babiigirlx0 said:

muy mal por k no tube tiempo de despeedirme de nadie

ES LA MATERIA K MAS ENTIENDO NADIE ME GANA EN ESA MATERIA

aki k keria preguntarle como has estado

aki k kise meterme akel dia a la cafetera pero no pude

english to spanish

does your brother chill with you and all your friends or no?? and why can't you tell me his name i was just curious i won't say anything because i don't even see you or him in school i only saw you both at that assembly monday no big deal but why can't you tell me is it that he gets mad easily or something?
    Last edited by x0babiigirlx0; 02-25-2010 at 03:31 PM.