Miscellaneous (not lyrics) Spanish <-> English Translations

Thread: Miscellaneous (not lyrics) Spanish <-> English Translations

Tags: None
  1. lilmami said:

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Erito View Post
    This time its over I'm keeping my heart, I'm gonna be strong and not fall apart it'll get better, I'll no longer cryin a couple of weeks I won't want to die, I won't want to go back. I'll be able to sleep, it won't hurt so bad and it won't hurt so deep!

Esta vez se terminó, estoy guardando mi Corazón, voy a ser fuerte y no caeré me pondré mejor, no llorare mas un par de semanas no quiero morir no quiero volver atrás. Seré capaz de dormir, no lastimara a nadie tan mal y no lastimara tan fuerte

I've convinced everyone else that I don't like you and that I don't love you anymore. Now all I need to do is convince myself.

He convencido a todos los demás que ya no me gustas y ya no te amo. Ahora todo lo que necesito es convencerme a mí mismo/a.

I'm mad at myself, not you. I'm mad for always being nice, always apologizing for things I didn't do, for getting attached, for making you my life, depending on you, wasting my time on you, thinking about you, following you, changing for you, forgiving you, wishing for you, dreaming of you, and most of all... for not hating you which I know I should... but I can't.

Me siento mal conmigo mismo/a, no contigo. Me siento mal por ser siempre amable, siempre disculpándome por cosas que no he hecho, por ser unido/a, por hacer tu vida la mia, dependiendo de ti, desperdiciando mi tiempo en ti, pensando en ti, siguiéndote, cambiando por ti, perdonándote, deseando por ti, soñando contigo, y mas aun… por no odiarte tu sabes que debería… pero no puedo.

Life sucks a lot of the time, huh? But, ya know, if you can get through a heartbreak, you can get through almost anything.

La vida apesta muchas veces, ¿no? Pero, tu sabes si puedes sobreponerte a una ruptura de corazón, puedes sobreponerte casi a todo.

Too often we don't realize what we have until it's gone... too often we wait too long to say "I'm sorry, I was wrong"

Demasiado a menudo no nos damos cuenta que tenemos hasta que se ha ido… demasiado a menudo esperamos demasiado para decir “lo siento, me equivoque”

Maybe sometimes you just have to say what's in your heart, not just what you think someone wants to hear.

Quizás algunas veces solo tienes que decir lo que hay en tu Corazón, no solo lo que piensas que alguien quiere oír.

The higher you build the walls around your heart, the harder you fall when someone tears them down.
    Entre más altas hagas las paredes de tu corazón, más alta será la caída cuando alguien las derriba.

Time and time again, I forgave you. I've forgiven you for things that I swore to myself I'd never forgive someone for... and here you are, still hurting me, and I still forgave you..

una y otra vez, te perdone, te perdono por cosas que juré a mí mismo/a no volver a perdonar a nadie por… y aquí estas, todavía hiriéndome, y te sigo perdonando.

and thank you as well

x0babiigirlx0 said:

what is a cuero ?
    x3.:EsCaRliN:.x3

guatemalanMami said:

umm to me i use is as a word for leather

Cuero - leather

Zahra2008 said:

Quote Originally Posted by guatemalanMami View Post
    umm to me i use is as a word for leather

Cuero - leather
    yes, you are right ... it means leather, but as slang it means= sexy, hot, pretty

esa chica es un cuero
    that girl is very hot / that girl is so sexy
    the first love is gone ... am waiting for the last one!!

guatemalanMami said:

ooh o.kay thanks im not familiar with the slang
  6. Erito said:

yeah in some parts the slang could means naked and also what zahra said.

Te vi en cueros
    I saw you naked

spanish is a rich language

Zahra2008 said:

yeah in some parts the slang could means naked and also what zahra said.

Te vi en cueros
    I saw you naked

spanish is a rich language
    ohh I forgot about that one... hehehehe ...

Zahra2008 said:

is your brother around or no? do you have your own computer or are you using his and his webcam i wasn't sure if you had your own camara or not

esta tu hermano cercas o no? tienes tu propia computadora o estas usando su computadora y su webcam/camara, no estoy segura si tu tienes tu propia camara o no

kick your brother out of his room and take over his camara so you can keep using it because i want to see your cute face i mean your brother is cute and some what sexy but your even sexier than him don't tell him i said that

saca a tu hermano de su cuarto y toma su camara asi puedes seguir usandola porque quiero ver tu linda cara, digo tu hermano es lindo y algo sexy pero tu eres aun mas sexy que el, no le digas que yo dije eso

x0babiigirlx0 said:

Translation!!

well i was trying to figure out when i was going to come because i thought i was going to come today but i got a another job since i won't be working in my other job untill july so i have to work tonight and do the nite shifts this week so we might have to do something on the weekend or the following week because i really need the money because i need to buy gas for my car so i can come to you and i don't have alot of money and since you stopped talking to me last night i thought you were mad at me

be honest with me do you really want to know me and be more than my friend or just friends with benefits because i think you and your brother flirt with me just like i do to both of you but your the one i talked to first so you were the one i really wanted to go out with and my little sister keeps telling me she wants to go out with your brother but i think he is in to me more than he is in her so this is confusing me i don't want to flirt with you and your brother just with you and i am being honest but don't tell your brother that

sorry my phone died that's why i didn't text you back
    Last edited by x0babiigirlx0; 06-29-2010 at 04:38 PM.

citlalli said:

@x0babiigirlx0:

well i was trying to figure out when i was going to come because i thought i was going to come today but i got a another job since i won't be working in my other job untill july so i have to work tonight and do the nite shifts this week so we might have to do something on the weekend or the following week because i really need the money because i need to buy gas for my car so i can come to you and i don't have alot of money and since you stopped talking to me last night i thought you were mad at me Bueno, estaba tratando de decidir cuando ir. Pensé que podría ir hoy, pero tengo un nuevo trabajo porque en el otro no comienzo hasta julio, y me toca trabajar hoy en la noche. Esta semana me toca trabajar en el turno de la noche, pero podemos hacer algo el fin de semana o la semana que entra. De verdad necesito el dinero porque tengo que comprar gasolina para mi coche para poderte ir a ver y no tengo suficiente dinero. Y como anoche no me hablaste, pensé que estabas enojado conmigo.

be honest with me do you really want to know me and be more than my friend or just friends with benefits because i think you and your brother flirt with me just like i do to both of you but your the one i talked to first so you were the one i really wanted to go out with and my little sister keeps telling me she wants to go out with your brother but i think he is in to me more than he is in her so this is confusing me i don't want to flirt with you and your brother just with you and i am being honest but don't tell your brother that Sé honesto conmigo, ¿deveras quieres conocerme y ser más que un amigo? ¿o sólo un amigo con "privilegios"? Porque creo que tú y tu hermano coquetean conmigo de la misma manera que yo lo hago con ustedes, pero tú eres el primero con el que empecé a hablar y por eso eres con el que realmente quiero salir. Además, mi hermanita se la pasa diciéndome que quiere salir con tu hermano; pero creo que él tiene más interes en mi que en ella. Por eso estoy confundida; no quiero coquetear contigo y tu hermano, sino solamente contigo. Y te estoy siendo franca, pero no se lo digas a tu hermano.

sorry my phone died that's why i didn't text you back Lo siento, mi telefono se descargó y por eso no pude contestarte.
    “If cats looked like frogs we'd realize what nasty, cruel little bastards they are. Style. That's what people remember.” ― Terry Pratchett.

citlalli said:

Quote Originally Posted by lilmami View Post
    muchas gracias por la traduccion.
    Gern geschehen
    “If cats looked like frogs we'd realize what nasty, cruel little bastards they are. Style. That's what people remember.” ― Terry Pratchett.

x0babiigirlx0 said:

Translation!!

yeah that does suck that honduras lost and din't win any games but i wouldn't cry over it because it's over and done with i mean many people say it's just a game but some people take it seriously and go over board with what they say like me because that day everyone was basically talking garbage saying their country was better and it got crazy and out of control but don't feel bad we are still the best
  13. Erito said:

yeah that does suck that honduras lost and din't win any games but i wouldn't cry over it because it's over and done with i mean many people say it's just a game but some people take it seriously and go over board with what they say like me because that day everyone was basically talking garbage saying their country was better and it got crazy and out of control but don't feel bad we are still the best

Sí que mal que honduras perdió y no gano ningún juego pero no voy a llorar porque se terminó a lo que me refiero es que mucha gente dice es solo un juego pero algunos se lo toman en serio y se pasan con las cosas que dicen como yo porque ese día todos estaban hablando basura diciendo que sus países habían estado mejor y se torna una locura y se sale de control pero no te sientas mal, todavía somos los mejores

x0babiigirlx0 said:

what does parada mean ??

if someone says they want you to send a picture parada ??

Zahra2008 said:

Quote Originally Posted by x0babiigirlx0 View Post
    what does parada mean ??

if someone says they want you to send a picture parada ??
    it means stand up... that you send a picture where you're stand up..

x0babiigirlx0 said:

Translation!!

es ke mi computadora esta danado sime kieres berme ben ami cuarto amor e ya

what does it mean if someone says voz to you ? i know it means voice but what would it mean if they said bien y tu voz ?
    Last edited by x0babiigirlx0; 07-02-2010 at 01:43 PM.

citlalli said:

Quote Originally Posted by x0babiigirlx0 View Post
    Translation!!

es ke mi computadora esta danado sime kieres berme ben ami cuarto amor e ya

what does it mean if someone says voz to you ? i know it means voice but what would it mean if they said bien y tu voz ?
    My computer's broken, so if you want to see me come to my room babe, that's it.

Bien y tu voz?=Fine and your voice? As far as I know "voz" has no other meaning...
  18. Erito said:

Bien y tu vos / fine and you?

Voz = Voice it's with Z
    and Vos is the use of the second person singular pronoun vos instead of tú in Spanish

here in El Salvador some people say y tú vos dunno why because there's no need to say vos if you use the pronoun tú. I use that sentence when I try to be respectful in a comic way

citlalli said:

Bien y tu vos / fine and you?

Voz = Voice it's with Z
    and Vos is the use of the second person singular pronoun vos instead of tú in Spanish

here in El Salvador some people say y tú vos dunno why because there's no need to say vos if you use the pronoun tú. I use that sentence when I try to be respectful in a comic way
    So you guys use both pronouns? (I've never met anyone from El Salvador, so I'm curious to know )
  20. Erito said:

well yes but not so often.

I've heard that sentence just a couple of times and only from one friend so I guess it's not so popular. and it's used by closer friends I think that expresses care