Miscellaneous (not lyrics) Spanish <-> English Translations

Thread: Miscellaneous (not lyrics) Spanish <-> English Translations

Tags: None
  1. MaresLejanos said:

piquete is used for "mosquito bite", in my country it has very different meaning, but I don't think someone will use that meaning in other countries.

Delincuente:
    1. gangsman
    2. culprit
    3. offender
    4. delinquent
    5. malfeasant
    6. defaulter
    7. felon
    8. gangster

x0babiigirlx0 said:

Question translations

oo vergon pue . asi ahy k desfrutar nuestrs vida homi
    y ake askol va

ya beo ke foto dios mio aver cuando damos unas bueltikas

como te fue hoy...estas con celular a tu lado.

bakanoooo mi lokita pero te digo q tienes q irte pala school yo te puedo ayudar en lo q nesesites ya tu saves q cuentas conmigo mija yo stoy ahi d unas pati pero apoyame en mi hip hop estoy trabajando duro para q sto se cumpla pura mentiosas bakanasss mmm pilazzz para el partty mejor llamame tu tienes mi numero

hey tu nunca has tenido a alguien con el k has durado mm 5 year
    yo tube una novia k se llamaba toti y haora ella esta triste y hable con ella despues de 1 year de no hablar con ella y y y

claro k si kiero con tigo yo solo te cuento nomas para k entre nosotros no aya secretos
    x3.:EsCaRliN:.x3
  3. dmoney101 said:

Quote Originally Posted by MaresLejanos View Post
    piquete is used for "mosquito bite", in my country it has very different meaning, but I don't think someone will use that meaning in other countries.

Delincuente:
    1. gangsman
    2. culprit
    3. offender
    4. delinquent
    5. malfeasant
    6. defaulter
    7. felon
    8. gangster
    jaja that's funny. for me, piquete is swagger
  4. MaresLejanos said:

oo vergon pue . asi ahy k desfrutar nuestrs vida homi
    y ake askol va

ya beo ke foto dios mio aver cuando damos unas bueltikas
    I see, what a picture my God, let's see when we go out.

como te fue hoy...estas con celular a tu lado.
    What was your day like.... Are you with your celphone.

bakanoooo mi lokita pero te digo q tienes q irte pala school yo te puedo ayudar en lo q nesesites ya tu saves q cuentas conmigo mija yo stoy ahi d unas pati pero apoyame en mi hip hop estoy trabajando duro para q sto se cumpla pura mentiosas bakanasss mmm pilazzz para el partty mejor llamame tu tienes mi numero

??????.......Mi loquita (My little crazy one), but I tell you that you have to go to school, I can help you in anything you need, you' already know it, count me, mija, I'm there for you without a doubt, but you support me in my hip hop, I'm working hard to get it ....???????? .... Be well/ready for the party, it's better if you call me, you already have my number.

hey tu nunca has tenido a alguien con el k has durado mm 5 year
    yo tube una novia k se llamaba toti y haora ella esta triste y hable con ella despues de 1 year de no hablar con ella y y y

Ey!, Haven't you ever had someone who left with you mm 5 years?
    I had a girlfriend called Toti and now she's very sad, and I talked to her after a year without see her and and and...

claro k si kiero con tigo yo solo te cuento nomas para k entre nosotros no aya secretos

Of course I want to be with you, I just tell it to you, to don't have secrets between us

Which is in red, I can't understand at all.. This guy writes quite weird and hard to understand for me
  5. MaresLejanos said:

BTW, piquete has got a lot of meaning :S... I didn't know it, and the one which we use here, is a real meaning, not slang from here... I didn't know it either... LOL...
  6. aromafresco said:

"En you tube or en su pagina hay musica, muy,muy sensitiva..pienso te gustas...Noghte : es, final de un tiempo, no pasa nada qual."

could you please help me? Thank you!

x0babiigirlx0 said:

Cool translation!

Anyone able to help me and translate these for this paper i have to do

¿Dónde están los Andes?

¿Cuáles son las capitales de....

Quechua y aimara son....

Productos agricultores

cuidades andinas

lenguas indígenas

Las industrías de los Andes incluyen:

Productos de Madera

Alimentos procesados

metales

industrías vitivinícolas

empanadas

saltenas

plato nacional

Personajes famosos de los Andes

Zahra2008 said:

Quote Originally Posted by aromafresco View Post
    "En you tube or en su pagina hay musica, muy,muy sensitiva..pienso te gustas...Noghte : es, final de un tiempo, no pasa nada qual."

could you please help me? Thank you!
    In you tube or his page there are music very, very sensitive .. I think you like ... Noghte: is, the end of a time, where nothing happens
    the first love is gone ... am waiting for the last one!!

Zahra2008 said:

¿Dónde están los Andes? Where are the Andes?

¿Cuáles son las capitales de.... What are the capitals of ... ?

Quechua y aimara son.... Quechua(1) and Aymara(2) are

Productos agricultores Farmer's Productos

cuidades andinas Andean cities

lenguas indígenas Indigenous languages

Las industrías de los Andes incluyen: The industries of the Andes include

Productos de Madera Wood Products

Alimentos procesados Processed foods

metales metals

industrías vitivinícolas wine industry

empanadas / saltenas = can not translate this words 'cause are food

plato nacional National dish

Personajes famosos de los Andes Famous people of the Andes

(1)Quechua = is a Native American language family spoken primarily in the Andes of South America, derived from an original common ancestor language

(2)Aymara = are a native ethnic group in the Andes and Altiplano regions of South America; about 2 million live in Bolivia, Peru and Chile

Empanada = An empanada is a stuffed bread or pastry. The name comes from the Spanish and Portuguese verb empanar, meaning to wrap or coat in bread. Empanada is made by folding a dough or bread patty around the stuffing. In Spain, empanadas are usually large and circular in shape and are cut into smaller portions for consumption, whereas in Portugal and South America empanadas are normally small and semi-circular (this type of empanada is also common in the province of Cadiz, Spain). Empanadas are also known by a wide variety of regional names (see the entries for the individual countries below)

Saltena / Salteña = A salteña is a type of empanada of Bolivian origin sold throughout Bolivia, although they are also available in some other countries such as Argentina, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and the USA. They originated in the southern department of Tarija. Salteña means in Spanish belonging to Salta (an Argentinian city, where its creator was born)

I got the answers from wikipedia...

x0babiigirlx0 said:

Vista de santiago-Santiago es la capital de chile en la capital se localiza el centro comercial más grande de américa

El estil de Botero-el pintor colombiano Fernando Botero. Su pintura Santa Rosa de Lima según Vázquéz refleja su estilo único.

Las cúpulas en Cuenca-Cuenca es la tercera cuidad más grande de Ecuador. La catedral nueva de Cuenca es un distinguido ejemplo de la arquitectura neo-gótica

las armas

el aficionado

la herencia

el solado

escrito

muerto

Zahra2008 said:

Vista de santiago-Santiago es la capital de chile en la capital se localiza el centro comercial más grande de américa
    View of Santiago - Santiago is the capital of Chile, in the capital is located the largest mall of America

El estil de Botero-el pintor colombiano Fernando Botero. Su pintura Santa Rosa de Lima según Vázquéz refleja su estilo único.
    Botero's style - the Colombian artist Fernando Botero. His painting "Santa Rosa de Lima" according Vazquez reflects his unique style

Las cúpulas en Cuenca-Cuenca es la tercera cuidad más grande de Ecuador. La catedral nueva de Cuenca es un distinguido ejemplo de la arquitectura neo-gótica
    The domes in Cuenca - Cuenca is the third largest city in Ecuador. The new cathedral of Cuenca is a distinguished example of neo-gothic architecture

las armas = the weapons

el aficionado = the amateur

la herencia = inheritance / heritage

el solado = the soldier

escrito = written / text / manuscript

muerto = dead
  12. potatoes said:

it was very hard for me to face you today, after we made peace.. you do this to me? it okay please let me be alone, stay away from me, please

Zahra2008 said:

Quote Originally Posted by potatoes View Post
    it was very hard for me to face you today, after we made peace.. you do this to me? it okay please let me be alone, stay away from me, please
    female to male right?

fue muy difícil para mí, hacerte frente hoy, después de que hicimos la paz .. me hiciste esto? está bien por favor déjame sola, manténte alejado de mí, por favor
  14. potatoes said:

no its male talking to female, thanks

Zahra2008 said:

no its male talking to female, thanks
    ohh ok, in that case the translation chance:

fue muy difícil para mí, hacerte frente hoy, después de que hicimos la paz .. me hiciste esto? está bien por favor déjame solo, manténte alejada de mí, por favor

x0babiigirlx0 said:

Question translation

Ok Esta Bien! Pero Te Agradeseria Si Escribieras Sin La Linea Del Medio
    No Puedo Leerlo Bien Claro Yo Te Agrego Cuando Y A Pueda Ver Bien Claro La S Letras Si

te creo por k en mi escuela varias chavas me kieren hablar ami y al victor los dicen en la escuela los jefes

Mujeres indígenas en la sierra más de diez millones de habitantes de los Andes hablan un idioma indigena principalmente quechua y aimara como su primera lengua

de compras en Otavalo el mercado de Otavalo en Ecuador es famoso entre los turistas del mundo por sus hermosos fejidos

una totora sobre el lago el lago titicaca entre perú y Bolivia es el lago navegable más alto del mundo

ya me tengo k ir a dormir lo siento pero esk me acabo de kemar los ojos soldando unos hierros con mi tio y tengo k irme a dormir por k me estan llorando mucho los ojos los tengo bien rojos
    lo siento perdoname porfa pero no aguanto el dolor en los ojos

te amo y lo siento pero esk ya no aguanto el dolor bye te amo pasa buenas noches te amo
    Last edited by x0babiigirlx0; 11-17-2009 at 07:10 PM.

citlalli said:

Ok Esta Bien! Pero Te Agradeseria Si Escribieras Sin La Linea Del Medio
    No Puedo Leerlo Bien Claro Yo Te Agrego Cuando Y A Pueda Ver Bien Claro La S Letras Si Ok, fine! but I'd be grateful if you could write without that line in the middle, I can't read it well. Sure, I'll add you when I can see the letters clearly enough, ok?

te creo por k en mi escuela varias chavas me kieren hablar ami y al victor los dicen en la escuela los jefesI believe you coz in my school some girls want to talk to me. In the school they call Victor and I "the bosses".

Mujeres indígenas en la sierra más de diez millones de habitantes de los Andes hablan un idioma indigena principalmente quechua y aimara como su primera lengua Indigenous women in the mountains. Over ten million inhabitants from the Andes speak an indigenous language, mainly Quechua and Aimara, as theír first language.

de compras en Otavalo el mercado de Otavalo en Ecuador es famoso entre los turistas del mundo por sus hermosos fejidos Shopping in Otavalo. The market of Otavalo, in Ecuador, is famous among tourists around the world because of the beautiful textiles.

una totora sobre el lago el lago titicaca entre perú y Bolivia es el lago navegable más alto del mundoA totora on the lake Titicaca. The lake Titicaca, located between Peru and Bolivia, is the highest navigable lake in the world.

ya me tengo k ir a dormir lo siento pero esk me acabo de kemar los ojos soldando unos hierros con mi tio y tengo k irme a dormir por k me estan llorando mucho los ojos los tengo bien rojos I gotta go to sleep, sorry, but I just burnt my eyes when I was welding some irons with my uncle, and I gotta go to sleep coz my eyes are watering a lot and they're very red.

lo siento perdoname porfa pero no aguanto el dolor en los ojosI'm sorry, forgive me please, but I can't bear the pain in my eyes.

te amo y lo siento pero esk ya no aguanto el dolor bye te amo pasa buenas noches te amo I love you, and I'm sorry, but I just can't bear the pain any longer, bye, I love you, have a good night, love you.
    “If cats looked like frogs we'd realize what nasty, cruel little bastards they are. Style. That's what people remember.” ― Terry Pratchett.
  18. potatoes said:

i hope your life becomes better and your dreams come true. good bye
  19. MaresLejanos said:

i hope your life becomes better and your dreams come true. good bye
    Espero que tu vida "sea"/"se vuelva" mejor y tus sueños se hagan realidad.

x0babiigirlx0 said:

no me dolio ni el tatuaje me dolio mas lo q tu me dijiste que asta llora me isste y me duele mas pork te amo no puedo vivir sin ti

lo mas sagrado k tengo en esta vida y son ellos

ya kiero k enpiece a caminar

no no me e conectado en todo el dia por k e estado enfermo y e estado bomitando y la nariz me esta sangrando a cada rato y kiero habla con ella pero no c
    Last edited by x0babiigirlx0; 11-18-2009 at 08:39 PM.