Bir ihitimal daha var o da olmek mi dersin

Thread: Bir ihitimal daha var o da olmek mi dersin

Tags: None
  1. oudplayer said:

Default Bir ihitimal daha var o da olmek mi dersin

Hi everyone, i am an american 'ud player and a lover of the Turkish sarki, and I perform many Turkish songs, i would like to understand the deeper meanings of the sarki lyrics. can you help me? here is a sarki i am working on that i need translated, if you have the time:

bir ihtimal daha var o da olmek mi dersin
    soyle canim ne dersin
    vuslatin baska alem sen bir omre bedelsin
    sukut etme nazli yar beni mecnun edersin
    vuslatin baska alem sen bir omre bedelsin

tessekyuler!

2. aksios said:

There is one more probability (a chance to solve the problem), do you say it is dying (there it means, another way to solve the problem is to die)
    Tell (me) dear, what do you say
    Your accession is different world, you are worth to a lifetime
    Do not be quite, coquettish darling, you (will) make me crazed by love
    Your accession is different world, you are worth to a lifetime

Here you are, a deep song from Turkish Art Music... How comes you can play this! So impressive!

3. oudplayer said:

merhaba asksios, nasilsiniz?
    thank you very much for your help. i know these songs because i study with necati celik usta, the great 'ud player in istanbul, and the sarkilar touch my heart. can i post more songs for your help? your time is very much appreciated, tesshekur ederiz,
    amos

4. aksios said:

Merhaba ben iyiyim, siz nasılsınız? =)
    You are welcome, it is my pleasure.
    Wow, you study with him.. So nice, you are really lucky
    I would like to help you more, I am a lover of Turkish Art Music, and I like ud so much... I should have been a Turkish Art Music Vocalist... I would enjoy so much

5. elif_008 said:

merhaba
    I love this song very much
    I just want to notice, as a native arabic speaker, that many turkish words in this song come from arabic
    For example ihtimal (possibility), alem (world), omre (lifetime), sukut (quiet) and mecnun (crazy)
    This is, among others, One reason that makes me crazy about Turkish
    By the way, even in arabic we say merhaba

amnah said:

Thank you

7. maissa said:

hi thank you so much i love this song and i'll be so glad if any one help me,and give me the lyrics and the translation of a song named unatamadim of Dj Akman plz

partizanka said:

Quote Originally Posted by maissa View Post
    hi thank you so much i love this song and i'll be so glad if any one help me,and give me the lyrics and the translation of a song named unatamadim of Dj Akman plz
    Maybe this is the one you are looking for: http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/tu...erie-ezel.html
    İt's better to ask new requests in a new thread, though.

9. maissa said:

yes,thank you so much partizanka i was looking for it for 2long thk you for your help
    Last edited by maissa; 11-30-2011 at 07:34 AM.