Laguna Beach Season 2 Help

Thread: Laguna Beach Season 2 Help

Tags: None
  1. RooRoo said:

Question Boyfriends are like purses song

Can anyone tell me what the song (and artist) is when Lauren and Jason are flirting at Lauren's barbque at her house?
    I've searched all over the place for it and I just can't seem to find it. The only part of the lyrics i can clearly hear are "I wanna make this so easy (ah-oh, ah-oh), I wanna let it go".
    I think just before that it says something like "here and now, will it be, tell me how, show to me..." and then it goes into "I wanna make this so easy..."
    I'd really appreciate it.
    Thanks!
  2. haileyabbott123 said:

Hey,
    what's that song that's play when alex and jason are outside the restraunt kissing like on their first date?
    it goes something like "im just a little bit scared, just a little bit weak in the knees, just a little lucky that i got you here with me..."
    It's really been bugging me and I'd love to know what it is!!
    Thanks!
  3. sugardumpling said:

Default helppppp!

does anyone know the song in the second season when kristen goes to meet stephan for lunch after she gets back from mammoth? it goes something like "and out the blue i'm broken in two"

I NEED TO KNOW!
  4. twinforever said:

who knows the song "i wanna make this so easy, i wanna let it go (oh)"? when jason and lauren are in the pool
  5. twinforever said:

whats the song called they play at winter formal goes "word up we about to stir it up, sure enough we about to blow it up"??
  6. Halez84 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Cutiepiexx91 View Post
    does anyone know the song that plays when stephens drving back to san fran, after laurens birthday trip to mexico. it was like.... "you can leave this house this town, leave it all to me, or you'll never leave the ground. am i the habbit your too tierd to breathe i want you to love me with every step you take but can you do it today ". i cant find it anywhere
    The song is called - Closer To Me - by Dar Williams...I have been looking forever for it too! Hope this helps!
  7. tayytayy said:

Quote Originally Posted by RooRoo View Post
    Can anyone tell me what the song (and artist) is when Lauren and Jason are flirting at Lauren's barbque at her house?
    I've searched all over the place for it and I just can't seem to find it. The only part of the lyrics i can clearly hear are "I wanna make this so easy (ah-oh, ah-oh), I wanna let it go".
    I think just before that it says something like "here and now, will it be, tell me how, show to me..." and then it goes into "I wanna make this so easy..."
    I'd really appreciate it.
    Thanks!
    i finally found it! i was watching the Real World Hollywood and i heard it and i was happy cuz now they show the song at the bottom, anyways, it's: Taxi Doll: Easy
  8. roz_meyer said:

the artists name is Damien Rice:the blowers daughter corus (cant take my eyes off of you)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ThuXEDvCZk
  9. beachxxxbabii said:

Smile .

Quote Originally Posted by Cutiepiexx91 View Post
    does anyone know the song that plays when stephens drving back to san fran, after laurens birthday trip to mexico. it was like.... "you can leave this house this town, leave it all to me, or you'll never leave the ground. am i the habbit your too tierd to breathe i want you to love me with every step you take but can you do it today ". i cant find it anywhere
    yeah i know the second one its closer to me by Dar williams
  10. beachxxxbabii said:

Quote Originally Posted by kfletcher20 View Post
    does anyone knwo the song on season two episode 17 its the last ones when steven is leaving LC's for sandiego and they are hugging its like, "feels good to feel so good its like i've been misunderstood and i'm trying to hold onto you theres nothing left to hold onto" help thanks
    Sheridan - Flown
  11. beachxxxbabii said:

Does anyone know the song, where they all come back to laguna for christmas break ? the song goes kind of like ' well hello hello hello im glad ive found you' and the chorus is kind of like ' come back home to california'

Please help i cant find it anywhere

Steena said:

Might be Atherton - California
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-uYZwnkNJU
    Possibly Copeland
    Live: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkNqLQvS4Q4
    होता है जो होना है ... वक़्त ही शायद खुदा है ...
    कौन कहता है आदमी अपनी किस्मत खुद लिखता है?
  13. jennmurder said:

does anyone know the song in lb season 2 -- ok, it's right when it's kristin's birthday and it's right before you see taylor, alex, and morgan wrapping presents and talan's talking to them about the party...they do a shot of the city and it's this piano instrumental, i never heard any words so it was really hard for me to find out what the song was. if anyone could help me that'd be awesome.
  14. RooRoo said:

Quote Originally Posted by tayytayy View Post
    i finally found it! i was watching the Real World Hollywood and i heard it and i was happy cuz now they show the song at the bottom, anyways, it's: Taxi Doll: Easy

OHHHHH MY GOSH!! Thank you so much!!