Album: Not your ordinary love songs

Thread: Album: Not your ordinary love songs

Tags: None
  1. HrDanish said:

Default Album: Not your ordinary love songs

Hi all

I hope you can help me, help a girl friend find a song she has forgotten the name and artist and song of.

What i been told its on an album called "Not your ordinary love songs" i have so far not had any luck tracking down the album and i hope if i can find what songs are on it it might shake her memory.

My guess is the album is proberly from England.

About the song the only thing she could remember is its a female singer and in the intro its one where she lands via helicopter and sings to a load of sailors or something similar.

Of cause this aint much to go for but i really want to help her and i cant seem to find it on my own so i hope someone here can help me.

(I will try and see if i can get her to recall more that can be useful for clues)

Thanks for any help you can provide or for trying =)

2. Musicismyfirstlove said:

No luck in finding the album , but for some reason I think you're looking for Cyndi Lauper ??
    Last edited by Musicismyfirstlove; 08-10-2008 at 12:13 PM. Reason: Spelling
    The mind is a wonderful thing...

3. HrDanish said:

Quote Originally Posted by Musicismyfirstlove View Post
    No luck in finding the album , but for some reason I think you're looking for Cyndi Lauper ??
    Ok thanks for trying mate, i will try and look at her vids see if i can find one that have a helicopter at the start ;p

Will keep you posted =)

4. Musicismyfirstlove said:

Happy hunting!
    The mind is a wonderful thing...