Mexican Song, i think

Thread: Mexican Song, i think

Tags: None
  1. creekist said:

Default Mexican Song, i think

It sounds like a bunch of high pitched singers, it goes something like:

"dashena oh oo waa, dashena oh oo waaaaa, dashena, dashena, ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, oooo ooo ooo ooo ooo waaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

Those are not the exact lyrics there were many other words, it might not even be mexican, that I purposely forgot.

It was kind of like "dashena oh oo wa ***Guitar slam*** dashena oh oo waaaa ***Guitar slam*** dashena **slight pause** dashena **slight pause** ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

I think they were playing Channel V Thailand there.

The screen was too blurry to see the band name or song name, or album.

I believe utang or utan and earth or world had something to do with the song name, band name or album or were the names.

In the music video the band members are happily and energetically singing the song while driving around in mexico or a poor looking place, i kind of remember a guy or some of them wearing sombrero hats.

In the video they (the band) give money to a kid who immediately goes to a store and buys something.

I kind of got the theme as a rich band giving money to poor people. I can't remember much.

The setting of the music video was kind of poor and third world and the kid who recieved money was south american or latin american i think, puerto ricon comes to mind and aztec too. The boy was kind of sweaty and tired, wearing an undershirt i think. I think he may have went to a liquor store.

Also around the time the music video for "My Humps" by the Black Eyed Peas was coming on. So the time was around 2006.

I'm gonna check around the archives for the Channel V Thailand website
    Last edited by creekist; 08-12-2008 at 12:41 AM.

2. creekist said:

slammin bump

3. creekist said:

Please, can someone help.