Hisham Abbas - Sebha Hat7ebbak [*]

Thread: Hisham Abbas - Sebha Hat7ebbak [*]

Tags: None

CupCake said:

Question Hisham Abbas - Sebha Hat7ebbak [*]

I recall this lovely song that I love.. if im not wrong it was sung by Hisharm Abbas and part of the lyrics gpes like this.. sebha hat7ebbak ya albi.. heba7ak sebha.. cant remember the rest but 1 part of the chorus.. ya albi hanaamel aih.. aihhhhhhhh..

I did a search here n found a song by Hisham Abbas - Sebha Tehbak (http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/ar...ltion-plz.html) but I am sure its not the same song cuz the lyrics is totally different. I cant find it on youtube either so Im unable to give more details. Plz can anyone help??

Thank you.
    ~*~ Death leavez a heartache no one can heal.. love leavez a memory no one can steal.. ~*~

2. dumbo said:

here is the arabic lyrics with the english translation
    سيبها هتحبك يا قلبى حبها تسيبك/leave her,she'll love you my heart..love here she'll leave you
    هى دى حبيبتك يا قلبى وهو ده نصيبك/this is your lover my heart and this is your fate
    لما الشوق بيدوبها زى النسمة تفوت/when the Longing stire her she passes like a nice brethe
    (x2) واما اللى بتشتاق له يسيبها من احزانها تموت/and when the one she misses leaves her, she dies of her sadness
    واما تحس بضعف حبيبها لازم تأسى عليه يا قلبى هنعمل ايه ايه ايه/and when she feels her lovers weakness she must be tough on him what will we do my heart
    بتدلع وبتتمنع وتدارى فى قلبها وخلاص/she's Coquetting and rejecting and hiding in her heart
    (x2) لا انا عارف دى بتتوجع ولا ما فيش عندها احساس/i don't know wether she's in pain or she doesn't have feelings
    سيبها هتحبك يا قلبى حبها تسيبك/leave her,she'll love you my heart..love here she'll leave you

انساها يا قلبى وفوأ كل دى فى اخر اوهام/forget her my heart and refresh at the end all these are illusions
    (x2) وكفايه كلام متذوق مش بيحوأ فيها كلام/and enough nice words she feel the words

CupCake said:

Shukran kteer dumbo for the translation but if its possible I would like to have the Arabic lyrics in latin font cuz I cant read Arabic scripts well. Can you do it for me plz?.. or anyone?? Thxxx..
    ~*~ Death leavez a heartache no one can heal.. love leavez a memory no one can steal.. ~*~

4. dumbo said:

sorry i didnt get ur request??

5. dumbo said:

okkkk cupcake i got it now i'll do it
    سيبها هتحبك يا قلبى حبها تسيبك/sebha hat7ebak ya albi 7ebaha tesibak
    هى دى حبيبتك يا قلبى وهو ده نصيبك/hea di 7abebtak ya albi we hoa da nasibak
    لما الشوق بيدوبها زى النسمة تفوت/lama el sho2 bydawbha zai el nesma tefot
    (x2) واما اللى بتشتاق له يسيبها من احزانها تموت/we ama el bteshta2lo yesebha mn a7zanha tmot
    واما تحس بضعف حبيبها لازم تأسى عليه يا قلبى هنعمل ايه ايه ايه/we ama te7es beda3f 7abebha lazem te2sa 3aleh
    بتدلع وبتتمنع وتدارى فى قلبها وخلاص/btedala3 we btetmana3 we betdary fi albaha we 7'alas
    (x2) لا انا عارف دى بتتوجع ولا ما فيش عندها احساس/la ana 3aref di btetwaga3 wala mafish 3andaha e7sas
    سيبها هتحبك يا قلبى حبها تسيبك/sebha hat7ebak ya albi 7ebaha tesibak

انساها يا قلبى وفوأ كل دى فى اخر اوهام/ensaha ya albi we fawa2 kol do fel a7'er awham
    (x2) وكفايه كلام متذوق مش بيحوأ فيها كلام/we kfaia kalam metzawa2 msh by7awa2 fiha kalam
    سيبها هتحبك يا قلبى حبها تسيبك/sebha hat7ebak ya albo 7ebaha tesibak

CupCake said:

yaaaaaay now i can sing along to this song.. thank you so much dumbo!!!

7. dumbo said:

u r welcome im always there for any help

8. FREIJA said:

Hi Guyss. Im a big fan of Hisham Abbas so im looking like crazy for anythng related to him I read this translation but i couldnt understand this part :
    " when the Longing stire her she passes like a nice brethe ". Thx u in advanced for helping me

9. Gole Yas said:

لما الشوق بيدوبها زى النسمة تفوت
    when the Longing melts her, she will pass by like a beautiful breeze

meaning when she begins to miss/yearn for someone, she will go to him and be very kind/nice