Aman - Sadık Karan

Thread: Aman - Sadık Karan

Tags: None

lesenna said:

Default Aman - Sadık Karan

Hello people! It has been a long time i have not posted here. I've just come from Türkiye and I listened to this song when i was there. Could anyone translate it for me, please?

Şimdiden teşekkürler!

AMAN

Valla bazen çok konuşup da içimi sıkıyorsun
    Dönüp dolaşıp söylenmekten yorulmuyorsun
    İşim gücüm başımdan aşkın anlamıyorsun
    Bir rahat bir huzur yok senden çok yorgunum

Aman üstüme geliyorlar
    Kırıcam kalemi anlamıyorlar
    Ceketimi alıp çıkıcam diyorum
    Allah Allah inanmıyorlar

Valla artık konuşmanın da yok hiç anlamı
    Aynı şeyleri tartışmaktan yorulmadın mı
    Benden başka derdin yok mu anlamıyorum
    Bir rahat bir huzur yok senden çok yorgunum

2. svetlami said:

Aman - Mercy
    Valla bazen çok konuşup da içimi sıkıyorsun / Honestly sometimes with too much talks you bore me
    Dönüp dolaşıp söylenmekten yorulmuyorsun / You don’t get tired of saying same things over and over again
    İşim gücüm başımdan aşkın anlamıyorsun / You don’t understand my work and strength away from your love
    Bir rahat bir huzur yok senden çok yorgunum / No peace, no quiet – I’m so tired of you

Aman üstüme geliyorlar / Oh mercy, they’ve defeated me
    Kırıcam kalemi anlamıyorlar / They don’t understand I’ll break my pencil
    Ceketimi alıp çıkıcam diyorum / I said I’ll take my coat and go out
    Allah Allah inanmıyorlar / My God – they don’t believe

Valla artık konuşmanın da yok hiç anlamı / Honestly, so much of your talking, yet no sense at all
    Aynı şeyleri tartışmaktan yorulmadın mı / Aren’t you tired of discussing same things
    Benden başka derdin yok mu anlamıyorum / I don’t understand – don’t you have other troubles apart from me
    Bir rahat bir huzur yok senden çok yorgunum / No peace, no quiet – I’m so tired of you

lesenna said:

Quote Originally Posted by svetlami View Post
    Aman - Mercy
    Valla bazen çok konuşup da içimi sıkıyorsun / Honestly sometimes with too much talks you bore me
    Dönüp dolaşıp söylenmekten yorulmuyorsun / You don’t get tired of saying same things over and over again
    İşim gücüm başımdan aşkın anlamıyorsun / You don’t understand my work and strength away from your love

Aman üstüme geliyorlar / Oh mercy, they’ve defeated me
    Kırıcam kalemi anlamıyorlar / They don’t understand I’ll break my pencil
    Ceketimi alıp çıkıcam diyorum / I said I’ll take my coat and go out
    Allah Allah inanmıyorlar / My God – they don’t believe

Valla artık konuşmanın da yok hiç anlamı / Honestly, so much of your talking, yet no sense at all
    Aynı şeyleri tartışmaktan yorulmadın mı / Aren’t you tired of discussing same things
    Benden başka derdin yok mu anlamıyorum / I don’t understand – don’t you have other troubles apart from me
    Thank you for translation! But i couldn't understand some sentences...
    Is this a literal translation? The first sentence says:

"Valla bazen çok konuşup da içimi sıkıyorsun / Honestly sometimes with too much talks you bore me", Could it be? "Honestly sometimes you bore me with (your) too much talks"? (I don't know if i am right about English word order).

And I didn't understand what is the meaning of "Kırıcam kalemi anlamıyorlar / They don’t understand I’ll break my pencil"... What's the meaning of "break my pencil"? Is it a turkish idiom? maybe?

4. Balkaneuro said:

break my pencil is also an english idiom it means to get fed up with something. Like for example when you are working or writing something and you can't find an answer you may feel like breaking your pencil because you are fed up with the issue in this case the singer is saying they're fed up with the other person in the relationship.

the other part about "i'm tired of your talks" means like "seriously, your getting really boring now. i don't feel like listening/ talking to you " seems a bit harsh, it also comes off harsh in the turkish line too. I hope that makes more sense hope i helped somewhat.

lesenna said:

Quote Originally Posted by Balkaneuro View Post
    break my pencil is also an english idiom it means to get fed up with something. Like for example when you are working or writing something and you can't find an answer you may feel like breaking your pencil because you are fed up with the issue in this case the singer is saying their fed up with the other person in the relationship.

the other part about "i'm tired of your talks" means like "seriously, your getting really boring now. i don't feel like listening/ talking to you " seems a bit harsh, it also comes off harsh in the turkish line too. I hope that makes more sense hope i helped somewhat.
    Thank you so much, Balkaneuro! Now these sentence's translations are clear to me!

6. Balkaneuro said:

no problem : )