ne mi go zemaj vremeto

Thread: ne mi go zemaj vremeto

Tags: None
  1. _mAlA_ said:

Default ne mi go zemaj vremeto

can someone translate kaliopi's song ne mi go zemaj vremeto:
    Ne mi go zemaj vremeto, vremeto mi e povazhno od se Vo nego ima spomeni, so beli mirisi od plavi temjani Ne ne ne nemozham da kazham jas deka poveke od tebe znam nemam lazno ego ni sueta Ne ne ne ne bi se stavila jas pred tebe iako podolgo od tebe postojam Vechnost veke ne vene, daj barem ostavi me da zhiveam jas so vremeto i so spomenite Ne mi go zemaj vremeto, vremeto mi e povazhno od se Vo nego ima spomeni, so beli mirisi od plavi temjani I usni rumeni, da ti kazhat deka sepak zhiveam Ti ti ti mislish deka zede se, no veruvaj mi edno ne nema sila shto ke zeme vreme Kaj i da si ti, shtom ke poglednesh vo oblaci ke se setish i ti pak na mene Vechnost veke ne vene, daj barem ostavi me da zhiveam pak so vremeto i so spomenite Ne mi go zemaj vremeto, vremeto mi e povazhno od se Vo nego ima spomeni, so beli mirisi od plavi temjani I usni rumeni, da ti kazhat deka sepak zhiveam.

Thanks!

Stelly said:

Hm.. I tried, but some words are unknown for me, so let someone who would do this better to help you

Lydia_the angel said:

Arrow Ne mi go zemaj vremeto- Don't take my time

Here you go

Don't take my time(the moments)

Don't take my time, my time is the most important of all
    Within it are the memories, with white odors from the blue frankincense

No, no, no I can't say that I
    that I know more than you do
    I have no fake ego nor vanity
    No, no, no, no I wouldn't put myself before you
    even though I exist longer than you do

The eternity doesn't fade away anymore
    come on, at least let me live with my time and the memories

Within it are the memories, with white odors from the blue frankincense and rosy lips
    to tell you that I live after all

You, you you you think that you took everything
    but believe me one thing
    there's no power that can take a time
    Wherever you are, when you will look upon the clouds you will recall on me as well

Within it are memories, with white odors from the blue frankincense and rosy lips
    to tell you that I live after all

P.S. Stelly next time don't hesitate to try dear, I will be here to help if corrections are needed
    The icon lamp has brighten the sky
    white aureole are knitting the angels for you
    your star extinguished, as soon as I found you, you left
    ***TOŠE FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS***

4. _mAlA_ said:

Thank you, Stelly and Lydia for help again! You both are great And yes, it's true: Don't take my time, my time is the most important of all - within it are memories!

Stelly said:

_mAlA_ don't thank to me, I couldn't help with anything
    Lydia, thanks for that you encourage me, may be I really have to make a try next time.. it would be my first macedonian/english translation and the mistakes will be certain but I would be proud with myself