Mohammed Mounir - Ta3am El Biyout [album] 2008

Thread: Mohammed Mounir - Ta3am El Biyout [album] 2008

Tags: None
  1. jessey said:

vere very nice songs:-D really. thanks a lot

2. dumbo said:

there is a site called http://www.nogomi.com this is where u can find all of his songs and there is another site for the lyrics called http://www.shababgamed.com scroll down the page till u find the lyrics forum and for the translation u can post it here and we will do it

3. jessey said:

and where can i find translation of younis??? thanks.-))

4. dumbo said:

from here
    يونس/yunis

جى من بلاد البعيدة لا زاد ولا ميه/coming from a faraway land without food or water
    وغريتى صحبتى بتحوم حواليا/and my Strangeness is my friend and moving around me
    وانتي تقوليلى بحبك تحبى ايه فيا/and you tell me that you love, what do u love in me
    وده حبه ايه ده اللى من غير اى حريه/and what that love without any liberty

يونس فى بلاد الشوق آه ياولد الهلالية/yunis in the longing country oh hilaly's son(*)
    بتونسنى دموع العين وآنا سايب اهاليا/my tears are with me and im leaving my family
    آه ياولد الهلالية لا عليا ولا بيا/oh hilaly's son(*)nothing on me or in me(suddenly)
    ياعزيزة يابنت السلطان لو يتغير الزمان/oh aziza(**)the daughter of the king if the time changes
    وقابلتيني فى اى مكان/and u met me in any place
    كنت اعشق من غير ماتقولى يونس/i'd fall in love without saying younis

كنت هقول اهو ده المحبوب/i'd say this is the beloved
    ويدوب قلبي قبل ما ادوب/and my heart stires before i do
    آه ياولد الهلالية لا عليا ولا بيا
    انا يونس ونسيت مين يونس والدنيا مالت عليا/i'm younis and i forgot who is younis and the world lean on me

قلبي ضايع مين يلاقيهلى بيني نسيته حدا اهلي/my heart is lost who would find it for me maybe i forgot it at my family's
    ينفع احبك من غير قلبي ماتردو عليها وعليا/can i love u without my heart,answer me and her
    (*)hilaly:its an egyptian legend called (ABOU ZEID EL HELALY)
    (**)aziza:its an arabic name (a name of a princess who was this abou zeid el hilaly's relative)
    this song is a story or its telling part of this legend if want to know it tell me and i'll tell u about it

Oriee said:

up up >>>
    لا يَشْكُرُ الله مَنْ لا يَشْكُرُ النَّاس
    The One Who Doesn't Thank Others, Doesn't Thank God

6. dumbo said:

what up up

7. kiccasinai said:

Exclamation Ta3am El Biyout lyrics

Hi all!
    i'm new!
    I'm here looking for the lyrics of the latest great album of the king of arabic music: Mohamed Mounir.
    I'd found only lyrics wrote in arabic but i cannot read it, so i need not the translation but the lyrics wrote in english alphabet (i hope you know what i mean!)

Please help me ))))

shokran

kicca

Layla said:

Hello! I have moved your post over here, as it is related to this thread! What you want is called transliteration! Let's wait until somebody transliterates the song!

9. kiccasinai said:

Smile transliteration! :D

Quote Originally Posted by Layla View Post
    Hello! I have moved your post over here, as it is related to this thread! What you want is called transliteration! Let's wait until somebody transliterates the song!
    thank you Layla!!!
    TRANSLITERATION!
    really thanks again to teached me this usefull expression!
    so sorry, my english is so poor
    and sorry also x my mistake: i'd wrong where to post my request.

and now i'm gonna wrong again 'couse i will ask you something off topic....
    well...it's so so so long time i am looking x arabic backing tracks (i mean music without voice x karaoke) of famous arabic artist as : Amr Diab, Mounir, Elisa etc..
    but i had found just a few very bad midi of A.Diab and Fairouz (i love her!),but the play very out of tune!
    Do you know maybe some website where to download some of these back. tracks, please?