Song Contest Extravaganza

Thread: Song Contest Extravaganza

Tags: None
  1. Night123 said:

Talking Song Contest Extravaganza

My band and I had so much fun with our first song lyrics competition, that we decided to have another one! This time it will be a free for all. You can write about anything, any genre, any style, anything that floats your boat. Just please submit your lyrics to night@rock.com

The same rules apply as from our first competition. If we like your song, we'll tell you, hopefully record your song some time in the future, and send you a free copy of the song.

Just tell us a little description about your song when you send us the lyrics. HAVE FUN!!!

2. texter-bernd said:

Ever heard of the creative commons license? I have a full stack of lyrics you may choose from or not. If you don't make any money I don't want any either. If you make money - just hand it over to me ;-) It's quite easy, isn't it? What kind of music are you playing? Do you have sample on YouTube or MySpace?

Here are my lyrics:
    http://bernd-harmsen.de/

Have fun,
    Bernd

3. Rabbitdrive said:

okies. You can count on me and my big ego. :P

4. Night123 said:

Arrow

As I have said, no one will be paid for their lyrics. They will recieve credit for their lyrics, and get a free copy of the recorded song. If you don't like it, don't enter!

5. Night123 said:

Thumbs up Super

Thanks rabitdrive! I can alway expect some new lyrics from you.

6. Rabbitdrive said:

I'm about to post one up here. You can use that if you so wish.

7. Night123 said:

Cool

OK, thanks!

8. AkitoKazuki said:

Night123, i've send one my lyrics to you, but i didnt attach it, i just copy and paste it in the mail. XD hope you enjoy it.

9. Night123 said:

Talking Thanks

Thanks for the song Zoe! It's great! Got anymore songs?

10. AkitoKazuki said:

teehee..thx for the compliment, that song was the 1st song i ever wrote, emm, i'll juz send you when ever i write another one, coz my inspiration comes once a blue moon...^^

11. Night123 said:

Thumbs up

Thanks!