Help!

Thread: Help!

Tags: None

LaaSemaa said:

Quote Originally Posted by larosa View Post

the only thing i hate about him is he's brazilian model he's hanging out with
    yes me too , i think he should choose a turkish or arabic girl Like us
    SunshineLadyy

LaaSemaa said:

Quote Originally Posted by natusek View Post
    Serdar Ortaç is my favourite singer, his songs are very nice especially
    Dansöz
    Karagözüm
    YAZ yağmuru n many many others
    i like serdar ortac too, especially his new album its really great
    SunshineLadyy

LaaSemaa said:

Ibrahim tatlises
    Mahsun Kırmızıgül
    these two singer is great.
    But do someone know is mahsun making a new album or?. I've heard that he is making a new movie named "gunesi gordum".
    SunshineLadyy

ams298 said:

i love ibrahim tatlises too,he's the reason why i'm into turkish music

i love mahsun's songs but i hate him for political reasons
    berdan(i heard he has a plastic surhery)
    bengu=she's fine but i prefer petek
    ismail yk=that guy is crazy i love him
    orhan olmez=brings me depression
    emrah=so respectful i love him despite the fact that i don't always listen to him
    OMG for the same reason i liked turkish music and begin to learn the language , because of Ibrahim tatlises songs ... so theres someone like me

why you hate mahsun??? loool , im curious
    and berdan , what a plastic surgery he has ??

ams298 said:

Quote Originally Posted by LaaSemaa View Post
    Ibrahim tatlises
    Mahsun Kırmızıgül
    But do someone know is mahsun making a new album or?. I've heard that he is making a new movie named "gunesi gordum".
    exactly i agree with you ,these 2 singers are cooool , their voice killing me

larosa said:

Quote Originally Posted by ams298 View Post
    OMG for the same reason i liked turkish music and begin to learn the language , because of Ibrahim tatlises songs ... so theres someone like me

why you hate mahsun??? loool , im curious
    and berdan , what a plastic surgery he has ??
    so we have something in common huh?
    i don't hate him ,i think his deeds speak for him,especially with kurds as he's kurdish
    i noticed a little changement in berdan's look ,he became cuter and i saw once a picture showing him after and before,i don't know if it means something,we should wait for an expert to tell us ,i heard that emre altug has a lips surgery but i don't wanna believe ,it's people talking
    life is Super good
    (this is bull ****)
    if you seek arabic translation,PM me

larosa said:

Quote Originally Posted by LaaSemaa View Post
    Ibrahim tatlises
    Mahsun Kırmızıgül
    i guess he's preparing for it ,i thought it would be after ramadan,but nothing is certain,even mustafa sandal didn't launch his album yet
    i heard he asked tuba buyukustun to share the starring with him in the movie but she refused
    ah that guys is talented !!
    life is Super good
    (this is bull ****)

ams298 said:

so we have something in common huh?
    i don't hate him ,i think his deeds speak for him,especially with kurds as he's kurdish
    ok dear larosa , i didn't understand so much ... but its ok if you don't like to explain more
    after all ,i respect your opinion
    Last edited by ams298; 11-08-2008 at 07:31 AM.

kibele said:

i think she might have talked about kurdish nationalist wievs of mahzun, you know such views are dangerous for the presence of the unity of the republic of turkey... well i do not want to be politic. i don't like racist nationalism. we are such a nice unity... we shall never seperate... with every item... happy to live here ( but wish i could go somewhere else...)

by the way my ex who was 192 just looked like mahzun :S
    Endless Climb
    I am blind
    Why can't I hear?
    Color blind
    Speaking a phrase
    Instantly grown
    I am blind
    Waiting in line

larosa said:

mahsun is tall if we compare him to other singers like rober hatemo and tarkan

but why would you like to live somewhere elses? i'd kill to live in turkey,it's a heaven on earth( at least comparing to other nations)
    life is Super good
    (this is bull ****)

LaaSemaa said:

i guess he's preparing for it ,i thought it would be after ramadan,but nothing is certain,even mustafa sandal didn't launch his album yet
    i heard he asked tuba buyukustun to share the starring with him in the movie but she refused
    ah that guys is talented !!
    really i hope it'll be after ramadan or just soon , i thought that he wouldnt make new music anymore, .
    Hmm i didnt know that... . aww yes he is talented, !!
    SunshineLadyy

LaaSemaa said:

yes kibele why would you live in another country?, i love turkey so much, when im there at summer i really dont want to come back again the people there is so different. My family came to this country to get a better job and so on. But if you have money then turkey is the best place to live
    SunshineLadyy

ams298 said:

Quote Originally Posted by kibele View Post

by the way my ex who was 192 just looked like mahzun :S
    oh what a lucky girl you are ...
    im sorry that you are separated ... if i were u ,i never leave him looool
    im joking dear kibele .. infact i like his voice toooooo much but the face is not important to me regarding singers .. because im searching for voices in the songs ,not the face ... so ,for me ibrahim and mahsun are top in beauty ,although they are not of that beauty to be said .. but in my eyes they are TOP ..because i love them ,and my love to them established because of their voice and songs ...

LaaSemaa said:

hhhhh , ams298 i completely agree with you hh
    SunshineLadyy

larosa said:

im joking dear kibele .. infact i like his voice toooooo much but the face is not important to me regarding singers .. because im searching for voices in the songs ,not the face ... so ,for me ibrahim and mahsun are top in beauty ,although they are not of that beauty to be said .. but in my eyes they are TOP ..because i love them ,and my love to them established because of their voice and songs ...
    i love their voices too,so full of pain suffering,you're right,i love the voice of seda sayan but she had many plastic surgeries even more than michael jakson
    life is Super good
    (this is bull ****)

LaaSemaa said:

hahahah I didnt know that she had many plastic surgeries but i saw a pic of her on youtube without make up OMG i couldbt belive that it was her
    SunshineLadyy

kibele said:

im joking dear kibele .. ..
    i am sorry about it too but my boys are always charming

@laseema and larosa- i like turkey but i am kind of different. i cannot bound to any thing. i have the soul of a gipsy. i want to travel go and live everywhere for short time of periods...

i like ibrahim tatlıses' voice and songs too even if i don't listen to arabesque music much. my fave song of him is 'nankör kedi'
    Endless Climb
    I am blind
    Why can't I hear?
    Color blind
    Speaking a phrase
    Instantly grown
    I am blind
    Waiting in line

LaaSemaa said:

Quote Originally Posted by kibele View Post
    @laseema and larosa- i like turkey but i am kind of different. i cannot bound to any thing. i have the soul of a gipsy. i want to travel go and live everywhere for short time of periods...
    ahh i see, now i undestand u better , there is also many places that i would like to visit , i hope oneday :
    SunshineLadyy

kibele said:

camon let's travel together
    Endless Climb
    I am blind
    Why can't I hear?
    Color blind
    Speaking a phrase
    Instantly grown
    I am blind
    Waiting in line

ghazal said:

Smile more turkish singer

Quote Originally Posted by Shaden18 View Post
    Ok for GÖKHAN ÖZEN Whats the best song u guys like so i dont have to go through random songs
    I like NEV and Refet El Roman and Asli Güngör she is new and has a really great voice.
    Enjoy