Sounds like Tegan & Sara

Thread: Sounds like Tegan & Sara

Tags: None
  1. Autumnbaby25 said:

Default Sounds like Tegan & Sara

Hey does anyone know the name to this song?..It sounds a lot like Tegan & Sara, and it's on the Forever 21 playlist right before "Kids" by MGMT..and somewhere in the song it says "i've been waiting for this moment"...and i think another line is "what i've been missing"..not sure though. Thanks.
  2. CaffeinatedPrincessx3 said:

Lazy Eye by Silversun Pickups?
  3. Autumnbaby25 said:

I've heard Lazy Eye before and that's not the song i'm talking about. It's a chick singing, and her voice sounds exactly like Tegan (or Sara) Quin, even the music style sounds similar to something they'd play..but i've searched through all their songs and nothing. So yea, anybody got any other ideas?
  4. caly3008 said:

Try L.E.S. Artistes - Santogold
  5. Autumnbaby25 said:

HOLY ****! Yes that is the song I was looking for! THANK YOU SO MUCH, UR AWESOME! =)
  6. mra37 said:

OH MY GOD. this is the song i was looking for too! amazingamazing song. thanks so much, caly3008.
  7. johnalexander13 said:

Default Thank youuu

WOW! You hit the nail on the head! I was sitting at a bar when Les Artistes came on and I totally thought it was Tegan and Sara. I searched all of Tegan and Sara's songs trying to find it. Then in desperation i typed in a random search and found this post. Thank God, because I would have gone crazy finding this AWESOME song!!!

Bartender, another round of Santigold!!