it is hard to translate..but maybe someone can..

Thread: it is hard to translate..but maybe someone can..

Tags: None

mehmet05_5 said:

Wink it is hard to translate..but maybe someone can..

“Kendine iyi bak” bir veda degil elveda cümlesidir çogu zaman. O üç kelimeden çok daha fazlasini gizler içinde...

"Kendine iyi bak." Çünkü bundan sonra ben yaninda olmayacagim. Olamayacagim. Istesem de istemesem de. Sevdim bir zamanlar seni, hala seviyorum ve benden sonra da mutlu olmani istiyorum. Olur da bir gün dönersem seni iyi bulmak istiyorum.“

“Kendine iyi bak. Çünkü bundan sonra kendinden baskasi olmayacak yaninda sana bakacak. Ben olmayacagim. Kendine iyi bak ve beni düsünme. Çünkü ben de seni düsünmeyecegim artik. Arama sakin beni, yazma, çünkü ben yazmayacagim. Sil beni yüreginden, çünkü ben silecegim. Fakat, yasanilan, paylasilan güzel seyler hatirina sana yürekten mutluluklar diliyorum. Ve ben bir daha dönmemek üzere gidiyorum.”

"Kendine iyi bak. Aramizda geçen herseye ragmen benden sonra iyi oldugunu bilmeyi tercih ederim. Aslinda bilmem çok önemli degil, iyi oldugunu varsayacagim ben. Seni bir daha asla görmemek üzere gidiyorum ben, seni kendinle basbasa, yapayalniz birakiyorum ben. Biliyorum kendini birakacaksin benden sonra, o yüzden iyi bak diyorum. Aslina bakarsan, çok da fazla umursamiyorum."

"Kendine iyi bak derler ve giderler. Tutkuyla sevenler, bazen birden fazla söylerler bunu. Çünkü onlari ayirmak, eti tirnaktan ayirmak gibidir. Kolay kolay kopamaz onlar, süreç çok aci vericidir, yürek parçaliyicidir. Her seferinde azalan umutlarla geri döner ve yine “Kendine Iyi Bak” gözleriyle ayrilirlar. Ta ki umut da, sevgi de tükeninceye kadar…Ta ki son elveda mezar sessizligine bürününceye kadar…"

Tutkunun ötesinde sevenler, bir kez “Kendine Iyi Bak “ derler ve giderler. Onlar eti tirnaktan ayirmak yerine ölümü yeglerler. Onlar bu aciyi bir kezden fazla kaldiramayacaklarini bilirler.

"Kendine iyi bak" derler ve giderler. Bu sözlerin içinde ihanet yok, hiç bir zaman olamaz derler ve giderler. En büyük ihanet degil midir aslinda seni seveni, ihtiyaci olani yüzüstü birakip gitmek. "Kendine iyi bak" derler ve giderler. Seni suskunluga mahkum edip giderler. Seni parçalara ayirip, en büyük parçayi yanlarina alip giderler. Seni senden alip giderler.

Daha kötüsü suçlayamazsin onlari tüm bunlar için. Kendine iyi bak deyip gidenin geçerli bir nedeni vardir elbet. Suçlatmaz kendini. Savasmadiklari için kizarsin ama suçlayamazsin. Savasmislarsa, yenildikleri için kizarsin ama suçlayamazsin. Yenildigin için kizarsin ama suçlayamazsin… Ayriligin kaçinilmazligina inandirir seni, kendine iyi bak derler ve giderler. Elinden umutlarini, düslerini, sevgilerini alip giderler. Bir tek anilari birakirlar geride, bir de hatirladikça gözyaslarina bogulasin diye unutulmayan nagmeler.

Arkalarina bakmadan çekip giderler eger yalniz kalmissan, çünkü insafsizliklarini görmek istemezler. Hersey o saniye orada bitsin, kapansin bu sayfa isterler. Bitti diyemedikleri için, kendine iyi bak derler. Kirildim ve affedemiyorum; diyemedikleri için kendine iyi bak; derler. Seni istemiyorum artik, hayatimdan çikaracagim ama bil ki hiç unutmayacagim; diyemedikleri için kendine iyi bak derler. Biliyorum çok kanayacaksin ama daha iyisini yapamiyorum; diyemedikleri için kendine iyi bak derler. Vicdanlarini rahatlatmak için kendine iyi bak derler, çünkü o kan uzun süre akacaktir ve o yara asla kapanmayacaktir, bilirler.

"Kendine iyi bak" bir noktadir çogu zaman. Kendine iyi bak deme bana, sadece kötülükler noktalansin isterim ben. Oysa sen iyisin… Sen gözümdeki isik, dudagimdaki tebessüm, sen içimdeki sevinçssin. Sen hayatima renk katan, sen yüregimdeki çarpinti, sen hayatimdaki nesesin. Sen yolumu aydinlatan, sen dert ortagim, sen gönül yoldasim, sen bir tanesin. Kendine iyi bak deme bana. Nokta koyma.

Keske böyle yasanmasaydi bazi seyler, keske affedebilsen beni, keske ben de affedebilsem… Keske döndürebilsek zamani geriye. Keske bugünkü aklimizla yasasak herseyi bastan. Nafile... Ama yine de, gitmesen olmaz mi? Bitmesek olmaz mi? Sen eksikken, ben nasil tam olurum? Senden kalan boslugu kimlerle doldururum? Savassak, aramiza giren seytanla olmaz mi? Hani büyük asklar her türlü engeli asardi, hani gerçek dostluklar her sinavi geçerdi, hani sevgi eninde sonunda kazanirdi? Hani hayatta hiç kirlenmeyecek degerler vardi? Hani en büyük zaferler, en kanli savaslarin ardindan kazanilirdi? Bunlarin hepsi yalan mi? Sahiden..., gitmesen olmaz mi? Bitmesek olmaz mi?……….

Peki o zaman... Senin istedigin gibi olsun... Öyleyse...Sen de Kendine Iyi Bak.

muge said:

here is your translation

"take care" is not a goodbye-sentence, mostly its a sentence for farewells. It hides in itself more than those 2 words.

"take care". because i wont be with you anymore. i cant. even if i want to or not. i loved you once, i still do, and i want you to be happy after me too. If i d turn back to you maybe someday, i wanna find you as you are fine.

"take care" because there wont be anyone with you, who will take care of you. i wont be there. take care, and dont think of me. because i wont think of you anymore. never call me, dont write anything to me, because i wont write anything to you. erase me from your heart, because i will erase you. but for the good times we have lived, we have shared, i wish you the best. and i m leaving for no turning back.

"take care" although we have lived some bad things, i'd still prefer to know that you are fine. actually, its not that important to"know", i m gonna believe that you are fine. i m leaving for never see your face again, i leave you by yourself, all alone. i know you are gonna let yourself down, therefore i say "take care". well to be honest, i dont care about it that much.

they say "take care" and they leave. the ones who love by passion, sometimes say it more than once. because setting them apart is like seperating the flesh*(finger) and the nail. they cant break off so easily, the process is so hurtful, so heartbreaking. they turn back everytime with their decreasing hopes and they leave again with the eyes who say "take care", untill the hope and the love finishes. untill the last farewell turns into the silence of the graves.

the ones who love beyond passion only once say "take care" and leave. they prefer to death instead of seperating the flesh(finger)and nail. they know that they can't take this pain more than once.

they say "take care" and leave. "there isnt any betrayals in these words, no way" they say and leave. Isn't it the greatest betrayal actually, leaving the one who loves you, who needs you? they say "take care" and leave. they leave you dooming into the silence. they leave turning you into pieces and taking the biggest part of you. they leave taking you away from yourself.

the worst part is, you cant blame them for all of these. the ones who say "take care" has its own valid reason. they dont let you to blame themselves. you can get pissed off for not fighting, but you cant blame. it they have fought, you can be mad for losing, you cant blame. you can be mad for that you have been lost, but you cant blame.. they make you believe in the neccesity of the break-up, they say take care and they leave. they take your hopes, dreams, loves from your hand, and they leave. the only thing they leave back is your memories, and the unforgettable melodies, by which you break down when you remember them.

they leave without looking back if you are lonely, because they dont want to see their cruelties. they want everything to end at that exact second, they want the case to be closed. they say "take care", because they can't say "its over". they cant say "i m broken and i cant forgive", so they say "take care". they say "take care" just because they can't say "i dont want you anymore, i m gonna take you out of my life, but you have to know that i will never ever forget you." they say "take care" because they cant say "i know, you are gonna bleed so much, but i m not able to do anything better than this." they say "take care" to make their consciences relaxed, because that blood would bleed for a long time, and that scar would never be erased, they know that.

"take care" is usally a full stop(dot). dont say "take care" to me, i just want the badnesses to stop, however you are good. you are the light in my eyes, the smile on my lips, you are the happiness in me. you are the one who colours my life, you are the beat in my heart, you are the joy of my life. you are the one who lights my way, you are my companion in misfortune, you are my heart-comrade, you are the only one. dont say "take care" to me, dont put the full stop.

If only these wouldnt lived like that.. if only you could forgive me, if only i also could forgive you.. if only we'd turn the time back. If only we'd live everything completely with the mentality that we have today. Useless...But still, is it possible for you to not leave? is it possible for us to not end. how can i be complete while you are missing? whom can i fill the emptiness of you? What if we fight with the devil who entered between us? we've been told as the great loves could beat all the great difficulties, the real friendships could pass every tests, love would win one way or another.. Are these all lies? Really, cant you just not leave? what about we dont get finished?

alright then.. just as you wish.. so.. you "take care" too.
    Last edited by muge; 09-03-2008 at 03:02 AM.

mehmet05_5 said:

hello muge thnx a lot ..i am waiting ur tranlation impatiently

muge said:

hi, i have finished the translation, and i edited my message. i hope it will be helpful for you

mehmet05_5 said:

Quote Originally Posted by muge View Post
    hi, i have finished the translation, and i edited my message. i hope it will be helpful for you
    u are great..i will be thankful
    İt is impossible to see you,if i dont have my dreams

6. melsaid said:

great super thank you so much these words mean alot to me

mehmet05_5 said:

we need to thank muge..
    İt is impossible to see you,if i dont have my dreams

muge said:

thank you guys

marmaris said:

müge harikasın gerçekten tebrik ederimm çok güzel bir çeviri olmuş,parçada çok anlamlıydı zaten =)

muge said:

teşekkür ederim marmaris evet çok çok anlamlı ve çok güzeldi bu parça gerçekten

arif_mersin said:

thank you
    even though our friendship is hidden in the distant kilometres, we're friends as long as we share the same sky

12. Delusive said:

Kendini Iyi Bak = Look After Yourself

Koukla said:

Actually; Kendine iyi bak: Take (good) care of yourself.