Song List of Spanish and Englsih Praises

Thread: Song List of Spanish and Englsih Praises

Tags: None

w126jep said:

Arrow Song List of Spanish and Englsih Praises

I have created a website that has as many praise songs in Spanish and English that I could find. I put them together and even put the guitar chords with them. The address is alabanzaspraises.weebly.com. Please use it and give me any feedback. I noticed that many people have requests for songs in Spanish or English, and it's hard to find on the 'net, so I made that website.
    Last edited by w126jep; 01-06-2009 at 01:22 PM. Reason: Misspelling
  2. keisha said:

Smile I Need your help!

I went to your site that you posted:alabanqaspraises.weebly.com and in showed that the site no longer exist. Could you please translate the word of a spanish praise song called adorare to engish for me! Thank You.

damarys said:

Quote Originally Posted by keisha View Post
    I went to your site that you posted:alabanqaspraises.weebly.com and in showed that the site no longer exist. Could you please translate the word of a spanish praise song called adorare to engish for me! Thank You.
    Keisha, you may want to post your request in the Christian Forum below. You might have better responses there.
    I know the old song "Alabare" but I don't know "Adorare" or I would help you. Do you have the words? If you have the lyrics, people would translated it for you in no time.

w126jep said:

Keisha, I reloaded the website and it's up and running. Try it again. The address is alabanzaspraises.weebly.com. Make sure it's spelled correctly so you can get to the right site! Go to it and let me know what you think! Thanks!