Greetings from Finland =)

Thread: Greetings from Finland =)

Tags: None

jandros said:

Druids ... but seriously, sometimes I really wonder about that ... I've always thought that one of my mother's brothers and her sister are a little bit psychic ... like they can see through a person, into the soul. It's a little scary!

But if I were a fortune teller, I think I would be fabulously wealthy by now, from playing the stock market or something like that
    Having problems with vertigo for 2-3 days ... it's temporary, a mild case and it will pass, but for now I can't stay on the computer as much as normal :-/ ...

Koukla said:

Nora, hopefully next summer, the entire Scandinavia!!

NoraME said:

jandros: Hmm...maybe you will become a psychic some day, because if it's already in your genes you just can't avoid it (I'm sorry, but I just know this is gonna happen) You just have to wait obediently and finally you find yourself having the weirdest thoughts. Maybe you'll move to a little cottage in the middle of the forest, have some animal friends and every time when "revontulet" appear in the sky, you will go into a trance and start to make prophecies.
    And when this day come, I wouldn't mind if you told me the right lottery numbers... Please...

Koukla: Sounds wonderful. You'll have the greatest time here

jandros said:

... that's a very pleasant scenario Nora, but I have to say, it hasn't worked yet. But maybe I need to use some different herbs, which I can probably find near that little cottage in the forest ... and I already have a few friends who resemble animals ... thanks for your suggestions, now I have new hope!
    Having problems with vertigo for 2-3 days ... it's temporary, a mild case and it will pass, but for now I can't stay on the computer as much as normal :-/ ...

NoraME said:

The stronger the herbs, the better the prophecies

jandros said:

Alright, I'm on it!! ... bye for now, I'm gonna go do some hallucinating .....