Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22

Thread: Rakata Lyrics in English PLEASE - i'll be your best friend : )

  1. #1
    Katiebaby
    Guest

    Red face Rakata Lyrics in English PLEASE - i'll be your best friend : )

    Can anybody translate this song for me ??
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

    Rakata - by Wisin y Yandel

    Salte! (W! Con!)
    Si no estas bailando con ella
    Salte! (Y, Yandel!)
    Si no estas perreando con ella
    Salte! (Luny! Medio millón de copias, obligao!)
    Si no estas bailando con ella
    Salte! (El duo de la historia!)
    Para hacerle... (En Mas Flow 2!)
    (Zumba!)

    Rakata, rakata
    Si se me pega voy a darle
    Rakata, rakata
    Esta noche quiero hacerle
    Rakata, rakata
    Si se me pega voy a darle
    Rakata, rakata
    Eeeeeh...
    (Me toca a mi!)

    Capicu, llego el frontu
    No trates de apagarme
    Porque te apagas tú
    W, apagale la luz
    Mami, acelera duro ese cucu
    Tiene veinte enemigas
    Dos amigas
    Pantalla en la barriga
    Tatuaje en la vejiga
    En el culipandeo ella mata la liga
    Siga... (Siga, siga!)

    Para hacerle...
    Rakata, rakata
    Si se me pega voy a darle
    Rakata, rakata
    Esta noche quiero hacerle
    Rakata, rakata
    Si se me pega voy a darle
    Rakata, rakata
    Eeeeeh...
    (Nelly, nos vamos)

    Le gusta que Wisin la jale por el pelo
    Gritalo... (Papi, dame lo que quiero!)
    Siente la presión del callejero
    Gritalo... (Papi, dame lo que quiero!)
    Bizcochito, dame un beso con sabor a caramelo
    Gritalo... (Papi, dame lo que quiero!)
    Cielo, ese trago le hace falta hielo
    Gritalo... (Papi, dame lo que quiero!)
    Pues tenga lo suyo, sin orgullo
    Yo tengo el agua pa ese capullo
    (Ssssss...) Mami, deja el murmullo
    Cogelo, que es tuyo

    Para hacerle...
    Rakata, rakata
    Si se me pega voy a darle
    Rakata, rakata
    Esta noche quiero hacerle
    Rakata, rakata
    Si se me pega voy a darle
    Rakata, rakata
    Eeeeeh...

    Luny!
    Ahora hay que trabajar!
    De medio millón pa' arriba
    Tu sabes!
    El dúo de la historia
    'W', el sobreviviente!
    Con Yandel
    Ellos lo saben
    "Mas Flow 2"!
    El que para ventas!
    Este disco no hay quien lo supere!
    Matando la liga, el arma secreta, sin miedo!
    Nelly!
    "Mas Flow 2"!
    'W', el sobreviviente!
    Con Yandel!
    El dúo dinámico!

  2. #2
    tonyjl16
    Guest

    Post Rakata's translation

    Rakata - by Wisin y Yandel (English translation)

    Jump! (W! Con!)
    If you're not dancing with her
    Jump! (Y, Yandel!)
    If you're not perreando with her
    Jump! (Luny! Half a million copies, obliged!)
    If you're not dancing with her
    Jump! (The duo in history!)
    To do her... (En Mas Flow 2!)
    (Zumba!)

    Rakata, rakata
    If she sticks to me I'll give her
    Rakata, rakata
    Tonight I want to do her
    Rakata, rakata
    If she sticks to me I'll give her
    Rakata, rakata
    Eeeeeh...
    (It's my turn!)

    Capicu, the frontu's here
    Don't try to turn me off
    Cause you turn off too
    W, turn her light off
    Mami, speed up that cucu hard
    She's got twenty enemies
    Two friends
    Screen on the belly
    Tatto on the bladder
    In the culipandeo she kills the *liga*
    Go on... (Go on, go on!)

    To do her...
    Rakata, rakata
    If she sticks to me I'll give her
    Rakata, rakata
    Tonight I want to do her
    Rakata, rakata
    If she sticks to me I'll give her
    Rakata, rakata
    Eeeeeh...
    (Nelly, we're leaving)

    She likes Wisin to pull her by the hair
    Shout it... (Daddy, give me what I want!)
    Feel the pressure from the street guy
    Shout it... (Daddy, give me what I want!)
    Little biscuit, give me a kiss that tastes like caramel
    Shout it... (Daddy, give me what I want!)
    Dear, that drink's lacking ice
    Shout it... (Daddy, give me what I want!)
    So have what's yours, without pride
    I've got the water for that bud
    (Ssssss...) Mami, leave the whisper
    Take it, it's yours

    To do her...
    Rakata, rakata
    If she sticks to me I'll give her
    Rakata, rakata
    Tonight I want to do her
    Rakata, rakata
    If she sticks to me I'll give her
    Rakata, rakata
    Eeeeeh...

    Luny!
    Now we have to work!
    From half a million upwards
    You know!
    The duo in history
    'W', the survivor!
    With Yandel
    They know
    "More Flow 2"!
    That which stops sales!
    This disc has none to top it!
    Killing the *liga*, the secret weapon, without fear!
    Nelly!
    "More Flow 2"!
    'W', the survivor!
    With Yandel!
    The dynamic duo!

  3. #3
    kisses120
    Guest

    wut does rakata mean?

  4. #4
    Britttttttttt
    Guest

    hey...i have a question about this song...i heard it on the radio but it sounds totally different and theres a girl singing it...it said it was by wisin and yandel and called rakata but than when i look it up every single one is in spanish and the one on the radio isnt...can anyone help with this one? lol cuz i really like the song...but it sounds totally different

  5. #5
    Senior Member arux's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts

    Rakata is a word used to represent the sound of a hit or a blow. Equivalent to 'Bam'. In the song the line "Si se me pega voy a darle... Rakata" means that if she comes near him he would go 'Bam!'

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Rakata is spanish slang for having sex!!!!

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    salte means leave in this song not jump n rakata means to **** n si se pega pega voy a darle means if u hit me up or stick on me imma give it 2 u.
    Last edited by victor36; 07-08-2006 at 12:06 PM.

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Thumbs down You're wrong

    It's not JUMP! it's MOVE...if you're not dancing with her move!


    Quote Originally Posted by tonyjl16
    Rakata - by Wisin y Yandel (English translation)

    Jump! (W! Con!)
    If you're not dancing with her
    Jump! (Y, Yandel!)
    If you're not perreando with her
    Jump! (Luny! Half a million copies, obliged!)
    If you're not dancing with her
    Jump! (The duo in history!)
    To do her... (En Mas Flow 2!)
    (Zumba!)

    Rakata, rakata
    If she sticks to me I'll give her
    Rakata, rakata
    Tonight I want to do her
    Rakata, rakata
    If she sticks to me I'll give her
    Rakata, rakata
    Eeeeeh...
    (It's my turn!)

    Capicu, the frontu's here
    Don't try to turn me off
    Cause you turn off too
    W, turn her light off
    Mami, speed up that cucu hard
    She's got twenty enemies
    Two friends
    Screen on the belly
    Tatto on the bladder
    In the culipandeo she kills the *liga*
    Go on... (Go on, go on!)

    To do her...
    Rakata, rakata
    If she sticks to me I'll give her
    Rakata, rakata
    Tonight I want to do her
    Rakata, rakata
    If she sticks to me I'll give her
    Rakata, rakata
    Eeeeeh...
    (Nelly, we're leaving)

    She likes Wisin to pull her by the hair
    Shout it... (Daddy, give me what I want!)
    Feel the pressure from the street guy
    Shout it... (Daddy, give me what I want!)
    Little biscuit, give me a kiss that tastes like caramel
    Shout it... (Daddy, give me what I want!)
    Dear, that drink's lacking ice
    Shout it... (Daddy, give me what I want!)
    So have what's yours, without pride
    I've got the water for that bud
    (Ssssss...) Mami, leave the whisper
    Take it, it's yours

    To do her...
    Rakata, rakata
    If she sticks to me I'll give her
    Rakata, rakata
    Tonight I want to do her
    Rakata, rakata
    If she sticks to me I'll give her
    Rakata, rakata
    Eeeeeh...

    Luny!
    Now we have to work!
    From half a million upwards
    You know!
    The duo in history
    'W', the survivor!
    With Yandel
    They know
    "More Flow 2"!
    That which stops sales!
    This disc has none to top it!
    Killing the *liga*, the secret weapon, without fear!
    Nelly!
    "More Flow 2"!
    'W', the survivor!
    With Yandel!
    The dynamic duo!

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default another view...

    please keeo in mind that all this **** will vary... it´s coloquial....


    entonces...
    to me:
    it says (some descrepancies)

    Salte! is get up or stand up or move pretty much act on it
    Si no estas bailando con ella if u r not dancing with her
    Salte! get up stand up ya ya ya
    Si no estas perreando con ella
    Salte! (Luny! Medio millón de copias, obligao!)
    Si no estas bailando con ella
    Salte! (El duo de la historia!)
    Para hacerle to do it to get to it to make it happen
    (Zumba!)

    Rakata, rakata
    Si se me pega voy a darle
    Rakata, rakata its similar to do it, do it
    Esta noche quiero hacerle
    Rakata, rakata
    Si se me pega voy a darle
    Rakata, rakata
    Eeeeeh...
    (Me toca a mi!) i touch myself

    Capicu, llego el frontu
    No trates de apagarme dont try and tuen me off
    Porque te apagas tú becuase u will turn yourself off (as well...)
    W, apagale la luz turn off the lights!
    Mami, acelera duro ese cucu mama, speed up that ***, similar to "work it harder" "move you *** (or vag - whatever, that area) stronger, use more force
    Tiene veinte enemigas she has 20 enemies
    Dos amigas 2 friends
    Pantalla en la barriga movie or movie screen on her stomach
    Tatuaje en la vejiga tatoo on her lower abdomom or vagina, somewhere in there
    En el culipandeo ella mata la liga in the hips (movement of the hips, her sexy movement of her hips) she kills the game, his game, (kills his "upperhand" and takes it so to speak)
    Siga... (Siga, siga!) keep going.... ("seguir" is to follow or continue, entonces here it is like keep it up, go onm etc.

    Para hacerle... to "do it"
    Rakata, rakata slang for doin´ it
    Si se me pega voy a darle if she hits´s me, or strikes my fancy, comes on to me, i am goin to give it to her
    Rakata, rakata
    Esta noche quiero hacerle tonight i want to do it
    Rakata, rakata
    Si se me pega voy a darle
    Rakata, rakata
    Eeeeeh...
    (Nelly, nos vamos)

    yo puedo decirse más, pero más tarde si lo necesita o no pero yo necesito dormirme de horita....
    ya ciao

    i hope that´s helpful. i will do the rest later whether u need it still or not, gotta sleep firat though...
    peace

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default another view...

    please keeo in mind that all this crap will vary... it´s coloquial....


    entonces...
    to me:
    it says (some descrepancies)

    Salte! is get up or stand up or move pretty much act on it
    Si no estas bailando con ella if u r not dancing with her
    Salte! get up stand up ya ya ya
    Si no estas perreando con ella
    Salte! (Luny! Medio millón de copias, obligao!)
    Si no estas bailando con ella
    Salte! (El duo de la historia!)
    Para hacerle to do it to get to it to make it happen
    (Zumba!)

    Rakata, rakata
    Si se me pega voy a darle
    Rakata, rakata its similar to do it, do it
    Esta noche quiero hacerle
    Rakata, rakata
    Si se me pega voy a darle
    Rakata, rakata
    Eeeeeh...
    (Me toca a mi!) i touch myself

    Capicu, llego el frontu
    No trates de apagarme dont try and tuen me off
    Porque te apagas tú becuase u will turn yourself off (as well...)
    W, apagale la luz turn off the lights!
    Mami, acelera duro ese cucu mama, speed up that ***, similar to "work it harder" "move you *** (or vag - whatever, that area) stronger, use more force
    Tiene veinte enemigas she has 20 enemies
    Dos amigas 2 friends
    Pantalla en la barriga movie or movie screen on her stomach
    Tatuaje en la vejiga tatoo on her lower abdomom or vagina, somewhere in there
    En el culipandeo ella mata la liga in the hips (movement of the hips, her sexy movement of her hips) she kills the game, his game, (kills his "upperhand" and takes it so to speak)
    Siga... (Siga, siga!) keep going.... ("seguir" is to follow or continue, entonces here it is like keep it up, go onm etc.

    Para hacerle... to "do it"
    Rakata, rakata slang for doin´ it
    Si se me pega voy a darle if she hits´s me, or strikes my fancy, comes on to me, i am goin to give it to her
    Rakata, rakata
    Esta noche quiero hacerle tonight i want to do it
    Rakata, rakata
    Si se me pega voy a darle
    Rakata, rakata
    Eeeeeh...
    (Nelly, nos vamos)

    yo puedo decirse más, pero más tarde si lo necesita o no pero yo necesito dormirme de horita....
    ya ciao

    i hope that´s helpful. i will do the rest later whether u need it still or not, gotta sleep firat though...
    peace

  11. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Talking rakata

    all translations are correct due to the fact that this is a poem so it means diferent things to diferent people.but some translations are more to the point.Rakata is a slang we use in Puerto Rico to mean that we are going to hit it as hard as we can, in this case it means we are going to destroy the p--sy just lke that, not we are going to make love or anything less.salte means in this case if you are not getting with her get the hell out of my way because im going to destroy that thing tonight.If she even looks my way she is dead meat.

  12. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by suli6969 View Post
    all translations are correct due to the fact that this is a poem so it means diferent things to diferent people.but some translations are more to the point.Rakata is a slang we use in Puerto Rico to mean that we are going to hit it as hard as we can, in this case it means we are going to destroy the p--sy just lke that, not we are going to make love or anything less.salte means in this case if you are not getting with her get the hell out of my way because im going to destroy that thing tonight.If she even looks my way she is dead meat.
    HAHA finally someone gets it right! wooooooooooo Puerto ricans Are nasty! lol

    From La Boricua

  13. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Smile Rakata Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by kisses120 View Post
    wut does rakata mean?
    Its more like street slang from the singers. They are puerto Rican so they have particular street slang. Its just like. Do it...
    Its hard to explain. But there isnt an actual meaning.. Its just street slang.
    Sounds good, so they used it.

  14. #14
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default rakata

    Quote Originally Posted by kisses120 View Post
    wut does rakata mean?
    well rakata doesnt really mean anything but backwards in spanish means attack

  15. #15
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    rakata means attack

  16. #16
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default yup

    this song has some mistakes so i fixed them look for some dots


    Quote Originally Posted by tonyjl16 View Post
    Rakata - by Wisin y Yandel (English translation)

    Jump! (W! Con!)
    If you're not dancing with her
    Jump! (Y, Yandel!)
    If you're not perreando with her
    Jump! (Luny! Half a million copies, obliged!)
    If you're not dancing with her
    Jump! (The duo in history!)
    To do her... (En Mas Flow 2!)
    (Zumba!)

    Rakata, rakata
    If she sticks to me I'll give her
    Rakata, rakata
    Tonight I want to do her
    Rakata, rakata
    If she sticks to me I'll give her
    Rakata, rakata
    Eeeeeh...
    (It's my turn!)

    Capicu, the frontu's here
    Don't try to turn me off
    Cause you turn off too
    W, turn her light off
    Mami, speed up that cucu hard
    She's got twenty enemies
    Two friends
    Screen on the belly............................................i ts earing on her belly
    Tatto on the bladder.......tattoo on her boob bejiga is a slang word for boob in spanish
    In the culipandeo she kills the *liga*
    Go on... (Go on, go on!)

    To do her...
    Rakata, rakata
    If she sticks to me I'll give her
    Rakata, rakata
    Tonight I want to do her
    Rakata, rakata
    If she sticks to me I'll give her
    Rakata, rakata
    Eeeeeh...
    (Nelly, we're leaving)

    She likes Wisin to pull her by the hair
    Shout it... (Daddy, give me what I want!)
    Feel the pressure from the street guy
    Shout it... (Daddy, give me what I want!)
    Little biscuit, give me a kiss that tastes like caramel
    Shout it... (Daddy, give me what I want!)
    Dear, that drink's lacking ice
    Shout it... (Daddy, give me what I want!)
    So have what's yours, without pride
    I've got the water for that bud
    (Ssssss...) Mami, leave the whisper
    Take it, it's yours

    To do her...
    Rakata, rakata
    If she sticks to me I'll give her
    Rakata, rakata
    Tonight I want to do her
    Rakata, rakata
    If she sticks to me I'll give her
    Rakata, rakata
    Eeeeeh...

    Luny!
    Now we have to work!
    From half a million upwards
    You know!
    The duo in history
    'W', the survivor!
    With Yandel
    They know
    "More Flow 2"!
    That which stops sales!
    This disc has none to top it!
    Killing the *liga*, the secret weapon, without fear!
    Nelly!
    "More Flow 2"!
    'W', the survivor!
    With Yandel!
    The dynamic duo!

  17. #17
    Junior Member S0L0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default It means LEAVE not Jump or Move

    Quote Originally Posted by victor36 View Post
    salte means leave in this song not jump n rakata means to **** n si se pega pega voy a darle means if u hit me up or stick on me imma give it 2 u.
    u heard me+
    Soy Mexicano Americano pero lo reggaeton me fascina bastante!!!!!!!!!!!

  18. #18
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Rakata Lyrics

    Quote Originally Posted by Britttttttttt View Post
    hey...i have a question about this song...i heard it on the radio but it sounds totally different and theres a girl singing it...it said it was by wisin and yandel and called rakata but than when i look it up every single one is in spanish and the one on the radio isnt...can anyone help with this one? lol cuz i really like the song...but it sounds totally different

    Hey I think the version you may be looking for is Tigerstyle ft. Wisin y Yandel....

    It has a lady singing in Punjabi in the back of it....it includes most but not all of the lyrics posted here...

    Awesome version of the song....hope that helps....

  19. #19
    Member MGrace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by suli6969 View Post
    all translations are correct due to the fact that this is a poem so it means diferent things to diferent people.but some translations are more to the point.Rakata is a slang we use in Puerto Rico to mean that we are going to hit it as hard as we can, in this case it means we are going to destroy the p--sy just lke that, not we are going to make love or anything less.salte means in this case if you are not getting with her get the hell out of my way because im going to destroy that thing tonight.If she even looks my way she is dead meat.
    WOW I was just searching for the lyrics because I didn't understand the terms they were using, but daaaaang that is so graphic! LOL

  20. #20
    Junior Member nobodysaidbella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Reggaeton have a lot of graphic songs.
    Always be careful if you are singing the songs, know what they mean.
    Last edited by nobodysaidbella; 02-16-2009 at 05:43 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. I need the lyrics in english...
    By Galina in forum Spanish lyrics translation
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-24-2010, 12:41 AM
  2. wang lee hom lyrics in english, please.
    By mata in forum Chinese, Japanese and Korean lyrics translation
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-13-2006, 12:35 AM

Posting Permissions