[solved] Please help identify song - Kathem Al Saher

Thread: [solved] Please help identify song - Kathem Al Saher

Tags: None
  1. SFA said:

Default [solved] Please help identify song - Kathem Al Saher

Here is the youtube video of a Kathem song he sings with a female singer. Can someone please tell me what the song is?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6zfclvkE5w

Sorry, what i meant. I am sure the song is called "ibaed aleyah iben el'nas" but I cant seem to find it on Youtube (most likely I am spelling it wrong)

LOUIE said:

"ib3ed 3any ya ibn el nas " = get away from me you son of a gun lol
    ?? ???? ?? ????? ????? ?????? ? ??? ??????? ???? ?????

3. Jihan said:

And the female singer is Ghada Rajab

And here is another video with the song name as well ;-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ii1q8...eature=related

It's coming in number 6 when you enter "Kazem live" in the box for searching

4. SFA said:

Thanks guys. I am wondering though, is this an original Kathem song? I swear I must have heard this elsewhere (Fairouz?). I've searched all possible routes and I can't find the original (if it is sung by Kathem) or by any other artist or covered by another artists.

Maviii said:

the original song is for ghada as he tell in the begining of the concert

6. SFA said:

So the song is an original Kathem song? I am just wondering then whether I would be able to find it in one of his albums then if it is Kathem's song.

Maviii said:

Quote Originally Posted by SFA View Post
    So the song is an original Kathem song? I am just wondering then whether I would be able to find it in one of his albums then if it is Kathem's song.
    nooo its ghada rajab song its not kathem song
    so u can search in ghada rajab albums

8. SFA said:

Ah thanks so much

Maviii said:

welcome anytime

ams298 said:

hi all, how r u all? i hope u r all fine
    about this song , surely its of kathem originally ,and theres no doubt of this , he is the singer of this song (in 80's) i dont know exactly which year , but its his song , and ghada rajab wanted to re sing it ,after the permission of kathem ,she could re record the song by her voice , and every time in interviews she mention this thing ....
    and its inappropriate to say that its originally of ghada and then kathem took from her ,because kathem is mooore bigger than he do this thing , he dont take any song from anyone, because he is an imprator and he dont need anyone's song .... he has 100's pf amaizing songs ...
    thank u

Maviii said:

Quote Originally Posted by ams298 View Post
    hi all, how r u all? i hope u r all fine
    about this song , surely its of kathem originally ,and theres no doubt of this , he is the singer of this song (in 80's) i dont know exactly which year , but its his song , and ghada rajab wanted to re sing it ,after the permission of kathem ,she could re record the song by her voice , and every time in interviews she mention this thing ....
    and its inappropriate to say that its originally of ghada and then kathem took from her ,because kathem is mooore bigger than he do this thing , he dont take any song from anyone, because he is an imprator and he dont need anyone's song .... he has 100's pf amaizing songs ...
    thank u
    well thank you to solve this and tell us whos song is it
    when i watch the concert in the link here i thought its ghada rajab song coz
    kathem said so ..
    any way really thanks and now SFA should forgive me because i gave him/her
    wrong info

welcome ams298 to goin us here.

ams298 said:

its ok Mavii , u welcome
    and thank u

13. SFA said:

lol.. ok! too confused now!

If it is a Kathem song, where can I find the original (which album?), I really really would like to hear the original or perhaps a different (someone covering it?) please?

thanks

Maviii said:

Quote Originally Posted by SFA View Post
    lol.. ok! too confused now!

If it is a Kathem song, where can I find the original (which album?), I really really would like to hear the original or perhaps a different (someone covering it?) please?

thanks
    here u go
    download the song from this link
    http://www.speedyshare.com/225156731.html

15. SFA said:

Thanks. I tried the link though, and for some reason the .rm file is corrupt or something caue it isnt being opened by realplayer :|

ams298 said:

here u can watch the vedio clip of this song , and see how it is old , this is before ghada been born ...lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7jpF...eature=related