buda gecer arkadas buna üzülme
    yarin baksa bir gündür yarini bekle
    buda gecer arkadas sakin üzülme

buda gecer, buda gecer
    alismaliyiz dayanmaliyiz dayanmaliyiz

Thank you
    Last edited by lollipop; 09-15-2008 at 11:15 PM. Reason: splitted and moved

cameronparkhurst said:

seriously you are incredibly rude and impatient--these people do this for FREE and on their own time. they are not ignoring. they might just not be online or the song is too hard for them to translate--listen i have had plenty of things NEVER translated--and i have had a million things translated...but i know when to feel "entitled"!! and demanding.

pinar85 said:

@cameronparkhurst: well yes, ams298 is only a lil impatient but that's ok for the moment since she is new in the forum yes, it is actually a matter of time, i dont think noone here would ignore any post. As for me, it is really my pleasure to help people who are interested in turkish music and turkish language.

2. this will be over too / buda gecer

this will be over too, this will be over too / buda gecer, buda gecer
    you should get used to it, you should get used to it, you should get used to it / alismalisin alismalisan alismalisin

Do not decide promptly, hold on / hemen karar verme sabret
    This will be over too, you should endure, you should endure, you should endure / buda gecer dayanmalisin dayanmalisin dayanmalisin

It wont remain like this, sure it will get better by time / böyle kalmaz zamanla düzelir elbet
    It will be over too oh friend,, dont be sorry for this / buda gecer arkadas buna üzülme
    Tomorrow is another day, wait for tomorrow / yarin baska bir gündür yarini bekle
    It will be over too, dont ever get sad / buda gecer arkadas sakin üzülme

we should get used to it, we should endure, we should endure / alismaliyiz dayanmaliyiz dayanmaliyiz

2 x
    Life wouldnt be the way you desire, you are wrong / hayat gönlünce olmaz yaniliyorsun
    Your life wouldnt be full of mourning, you exaggrate it / ömrün yaslada dolmaz büyütüyorsun
    Laugh and move on, you will be ok, why do you wait / gül gec birseyin kalmaz ne duruyorsun

you should get used to it, you should endure, you should endure / alismalisin dayanmalisin dayanmalisin

It wont remain like this, sure it will get better by time / böyle kalmaz zamanla düzelir elbet
    It will be over too oh friend,, dont be sorry for this / buda gecer arkadas buna üzülme
    Tomorrow is another day, wait for tomorrow / yarin baska bir gündür yarini bekle
    It will be over too, dont ever get sad / buda gecer arkadas sakin üzülme

we should get used to it, we should endure, we should endure / alismaliyiz dayanmaliyiz dayanmaliyiz
    Last edited by pinar85; 09-17-2008 at 02:16 PM.
    In generosity and helping others be like a river...
    In anger and fury be like dead...
    In tolerance be like sea...
    Either appear as you are, or be as you look...

ams298 said:

thank you sooooo much pinar85 , indeed i know that you helped me many times and i appreciate that , and when im posting a song for translation ,im seeking your help (you or LaaSemaa or such good peoples)

and please (cameronparkhurst) dont bother yourself with my posts and even dont open it ,becasue im not asking your help ,im only asking my good friends (pinar85,LaaSemaa,milena,steena..) and such nice peoples who i never forget them

thank you again pinar85

cameronparkhurst said:

you should have seen her post which she deleted--it was incredibly rude as she still is--you need food...you need water---you would like songs translated--you dont tell people who do this for free and on their own time to hurry up and get something done and that they are "ignoring" posts!!

the word "people" is used plural and singular...it never has an s---"whom i will never forget"

ams298 said:

thanks,dont make yourself busy with correcting my faults

and this was my post which i deleted it :
    (plz i need this song translation, dont ignore me) ..

so pinar85 is this sentence is incredibly rude?
    hahaha i dont know (cameronparkhurst) why are bothering yourself with things not related to you ...

and for your information , such people who helped me in translation, they are happy with that ,its pleasure for them to do that (as pinar85 said)

pinar85 said:

you are welcome ams298. yes i had already seen your post before you deleted it. i didnt think it was rude, but it sounded impatient and demanding.

(sometimes there r ppl who do not even take their time to say "thank you" while we take our time to translate what they request. for me this is rude indeed.)

so anyway. dont take offense at each other plz. really there is no need to argue.
    Last edited by pinar85; 09-17-2008 at 02:11 PM.
    In generosity and helping others be like a river...
    In anger and fury be like dead...
    In tolerance be like sea...
    Either appear as you are, or be as you look...

lollipop said:

As song is translated by wonderful pinar85, then I thank pinar85 too. Thank you!

I close this thread, as OP has received her/his answer now; and the second post, that brought up off topic discussion, is deleted by OP, and will remain this way.
    No post = no reason to argue about it.

Closed.