Şebnem Ferah- Bugün

Thread: Şebnem Ferah- Bugün

Tags: None

thechemicalpanicout said:

Default Şebnem Ferah- Bugün

Today, I touched your picture again, I kissed (it) again and again bugün resmine dokundum ben öptüm yine yine
    Time slow down, it still early, to say goodbye zaman ağır ol henüz erken demek için güle güle
    I've missed your voice, have missed (it) so much, I'm unaware that the world has stop why sesini özledim özledim çok haberim yok durmuş dünya niye
    I've been searching the things that disappeared with you, in other things Seninle birlikte kaybolanları arıyorum başka şeylerde

This is not a love song, just I felt like it aşk şarkısı değil bu geldi içimden
    Smile for once for me, If you hear me gülümse birkez benim için eğer duyuyorsan

Be my river come pour again, be a butterfly come fly again nehrim ol gel ak yine,kelebek ol gel uç yine
    Be my bloom come blossom again, be wind.... çiçeğim ol gel aç yine rüzgar ol

as I know this song written by Şebnem Ferah for her passed away elder sister.
    I heard it again on the radio today and wanted to share with you ^_^

(ps: I took help from maia from lt)
    Last edited by thechemicalpanicout; 08-26-2010 at 05:10 PM.
    Staying awake to chase a dream, tasting the air you're breathing in. I hope I won't forget a thing. (muse)

marmaris said:

wonderful..did her sister die like her father in the big 1999 earthquake too?

thechemicalpanicout said:

I'm not sure but I think she died in '98 because of an illness. and I guess "deli kızım uyan" ( ps: It's translation 'my lunatic girl wake up' ) for her too.
    Staying awake to chase a dream, tasting the air you're breathing in. I hope I won't forget a thing. (muse)

4. axac said:

Her sister died of cancer probabaly just at the years she spent in Ankara at Metu studying Economics.After losing her sister,Şebnem Ferah decided to settle down in istanbul and live there(also considering the conditions of being a musician).

5. Sartre said:

So i translated it. Here you go. I hope i properly translated it.

TODAY

I touched your photograph and kissed it once again today.

Time, slow down!
    it's early to say goodbye to sunlight.

I miss your voice so much, so much...
    I don't know about that the world stopped. Why?
    I'm searching for missing with you (in other things)

This song is not about romance,
    (I wrote it because) I just feel like.
    If you hear me, smile for me.

Be my river, come and flow once again
    Be butterfly, come and fly once again
    Be my flower, come and bloom again
    Be wind...