laguna beach music

Thread: laguna beach music

Tags: None
  1. Princeza said:

Wink I Found The Band....

Quote Originally Posted by acemonty23 View Post
    wow yes princeza i'm looking for that same band too its a mystery they've done a whole bunch of songs on laguna and their name never shows up on any of the music lists.. someones GOTA know!

I found the band!!! They are called LAST WINTER ....and the song is called STANDING HERE....when Jason is picking up Lauren to go to his grandparents house....I LOVE THAT SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. acemonty23 said:

yesss SICK ive been looking for that band forever! thanks so much
  3. llaannzz said:

does anyyybody know the song that plays in season 2
    when Stephen is leaving for sanfansico after being back at winter break, and hes saying bye to lauren..
    it plays when hes leaving
    it goes something like:

" am i the habit your too tired to quit""

andddd

" the farther you get, the closer to me "
  4. Princeza said:

Quote Originally Posted by llaannzz View Post
    does anyyybody know the song that plays in season 2
    when Stephen is leaving for sanfansico after being back at winter break, and hes saying bye to lauren..
    it plays when hes leaving
    it goes something like:

" am i the habit your too tired to quit""

andddd

" the farther you get, the closer to me "
    THE SONG IS BY DAR WILLAMS AND IT'S CALLED "CLOSER TO ME"

Hope this helps
  5. horatiosanz said:

Default Season 2 Prom

Hey can anyone tell me the song on the Season 2 Prom Episode when they're driving to prom after the pre-prom party and walking into prom. and during prom. It's lyrics are something like "I like ya, I like ta excite ya, ignite ya"
  6. mexpo2488 said:

Default valentine's day

does anybody know the song that plays in the valentine's day episode where stephen is going to visit lc? it starts when he's in the store getting candy, i know some lyrics are, "or will you take it all the way...one step closer, to everything i've longed for, be with you forever." something like that. thanks.
  7. i.love.incubus said:

Smile Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by Princeza View Post
    I found the band!!! They are called LAST WINTER ....and the song is called STANDING HERE....when Jason is picking up Lauren to go to his grandparents house....I LOVE THAT SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    thank you SOOOO much.

i have been looking for this song as well, for WAY too long now. i looked on the MTV website, i've played the dvd over & over looking through the end credits, i've been to countless forums, i've asked about a million people, i've searched the lyrics on ALL the search engines... and NOTHING.

so thank you so much again, i really appreciate it!

how did you find it??
  8. klaudhiitha said:

hi I need help

can anyone tell me the song on the Season 1 when krystin go to visit stephen in laguna surf? when he talk about Trey's party o barbiquiu please tell me

I'm chilean and I don't know write in english

Xd

please send me a e-mail
  9. shaey said:

Does anyone know who sings the song that plays on season 3 episode 15 when rocky tell's tessa that she's friends with breanna again and it also plays when cameron ask's jessica if she would ever be his gf again. I think the lyrics goes like this
    "tell me im wrong tell me that your strong tell me its all over kick me into overdrive"
    someone please email it to at shaeydizzy@yahoo.com.
  10. ssavage11 said:

Does anyone know the name of the song that goes "Cause baby I've got a lot to learn"? I don't know what was going on but if i need to i can go find it...