Has anyone know about the band En Espiritu y En Verdad???

Thread: Has anyone know about the band En Espiritu y En Verdad???

Tags: None
  1. psalmist11817 said:

Exclamation Has anyone know about the band En Espiritu y En Verdad???

Does anyone know about a christian band named En Espiritu y en Verdad? They have these really awesome praise songs. Anyway they have a song called "En Tu Luz" and "Fuente de Salvacion"...by any chance does anyone know if these songs were first origionally sung in English? and if they were, do you know what Christian singer sung them?

The reason I mention it is because this group sings the translated versions of "Wonderful Cross", 'Mighty to save" "You, You are God"...and the list goes on an on...

Here is the catch....you cannot get this band's cd online or at any christian store.....this band's cd can only be special ordered from a specific distributor in San Fransisco...and you have to fax this order...it's a pretty long process...

Anyway this group has video clips on you tube.....also there website is:

www.en-el.org....

so if anyone can help me I would greatly appreciate it...thanks and be blessed
  2. Nektor said:

Hey!

I'm from Mexico city, and for what i know, this band is the worship team from a church in Chihuaha, México. And yup, the do perform covers of the well known worship songs, though the also have a lot of songs which are theirs, like "En tu Luz" ..and i don't really know if "Fuente de Salvación" is theirs or not..but it may be.

They were here in the city in august of 2007 in an event, playing along with the hillsong united worship team, it was an amazing time, in part of course for the great "technical" music work, but most of all because God was there.

God bless