Egyptian songs - Hilwa Laabi Di & Ooloo balash please!!

Thread: Egyptian songs - Hilwa Laabi Di & Ooloo balash please!!

Tags: None

Yrishka said:

Default Egyptian songs - Hilwa Laabi Di & Ooloo balash please!!

Dear everybody,

I'm have found this remix of two very old Egyptian songs, Helwa Laaba Di and Oollou Balash.

I've posted it here at my 4shared.com account:
    http://www.4shared.com/file/65766580..._Laabi_di.html

Would anybody please, please please be so kind to listen to it for me and write down lyrics and translation in English font (not Arabic letters I mean)?

I would be soooo grateful for it, you would really REALLY help me out. I'm dying to know what it means. It has sung pieces throughout the song.

Pretty please with a cherry on top?

Thanks a lot in advance!!

Loca-por-Ba!le said:

En fact

I didn’t understand anything from the singer but lettle

Although I’m Arabian

And I tried to search the lyrics in Google

But I failed

medo81 said:

If you can give the name of the singer ?? it will be better ,because i want to find the original record of this song ..it will be more clear .. but tell me the name of the singer!!

Zahra2008 said:

I found this two links on youtube, maybe can help someone...

El Hilwa di by Ahmed Abdalla

El Hilwa dy by Dania
    the first love is gone ... am waiting for the last one!!

Yrishka said:

Dear Medo and Zahra, it's not the same as El Helwa Di. It's more upbeat and has a different feel.

I dont know the singer unfortunately, this song is completely unknown to me, I just know that I like it, and would like to know what it's about.

Thanks anyway!!

Tahira said:

Hi Yrishka,
    yesterday I have been to a trade fair for oriental dance and I knew before, taht Rania is dancing Ooloo Balash at a certain DVD (BDSS); I have found this DVD and I could open it and I took a look at the little brochure acommpnying the DVD. Unfortunatelly i just said "traditional egyptian song" without any hints for the composer or lyrics writer :-(