Consecrate Me

Thread: Consecrate Me

Tags: None
  1. meaharris said:

Wink Consecrate Me

Hello everyone. I am looking for the lyrics to Consecrate Me by Bishop Corletta Vaughn. The CD is Live at Convocation: There Is A Flow. Please assist if you can.

damarys said:

If you here: http://cdbaby.com/cd/corletta, you can listen to the song. I was unable to find the lyrics on the net. Maybe someone can listen to the song on this link and transcribe the lyrics!
  3. meaharris said:

Default Consecrate Me

I listened to the song, it's the last part of the song that I can't hear. "Move of the Holy Ghost", or "Rule Of the Holy Ghost"? I don't know!!! Thanks for the post.

damarys said:

Default Consecrate Me

Unfortunately, the link only plays the beginning of the song... I couldn't hear the whole thing, just the "Consecrate Me Oh Lord" chorus!

Sorry... I tried! Sounds like a good song.
  5. meaharris said:

Thanks for trying!!
  6. Prelate114 said:

Default Consecrate Me

Quote Originally Posted by meaharris View Post
    Hello everyone. I am looking for the lyrics to Consecrate Me by Bishop Corletta Vaughn. The CD is Live at Convocation: There Is A Flow. Please assist if you can.
    Consecrate me, Consecrate me, Consecrate me oh Lord (Verse 1)

Purge me, purify me, sanctify me Oh Lord (Verse 2)

Chorus:
    I must have a valid,
    I must have an authentic
    I must have a legitimate
    Move of the Holy Ghost in my life.
  7. Prelate114 said:

Default Consecrate Me

Quote Originally Posted by meaharris View Post
    I listened to the song, it's the last part of the song that I can't hear. "Move of the Holy Ghost", or "Rule Of the Holy Ghost"? I don't know!!! Thanks for the post.
    Its the MOVE OF THE HOLY GHOST IN MY LIFE

HOWEVER,

The RULE OF THE HOLY GHOST works for me too

Bishop Corletta Vaughn!