1. alexa2511 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Marina.is.cool
    DID U FIND OUT????? I LOVE THIS SONG!!!
    gotta believe-bexi
  2. janehensley said:

the babysitter song is called babysitter by morningwood
  3. roxygirl789 said:

Cool help

i was looking for the song that they play on season 1s dvd. Its the song on the main menu. i don't remember the lyrics.
  4. elainelaiine said:

on the hills.. when lauren and the other girl that she works with get the job to find male swimsuit models.. what song is that??
  5. janehensley said:

does ANYONE know the very first song on the laguna beach 3 trailer, its driving me insane, it has a piano intro and it sounds like the girl is saying "free your mind" or something, its not the dirty on purpose or spider eyes song they play it when they are showing clips of the past two seasons, anyone please help im desperate!!
  6. redxt32 said:

does anyone know the song that plays in the pantene promo at the start of epi 11 season one
    please get this i need it bad
  7. onese1f said:

does anyone know the song from season two, in the episode where stephen and lc both go to mexico, its the song that plays when they are both at the restaurant eating when he tells her he loves her, and again when stephen is walking with her, i think its sung by a guy last i checked, i appreciate it. thanks.
  8. onese1f said:

Quote Originally Posted by megop
    can anyone tell me the song and artist of the song that is playing when LC is packing to leave in the first season!! She is saying good bye to people and the song plays in the back ground here is some of the song...

You never meant to stay, you always walk away from everything
    And did you stop to see what was going on
    You build these walls around you everytime
    You've been running, now it circles, you been blaming everyone. But its time to go cuz you been around for so long, now don't be a fool just let it go. Its never too little I know. You went to find yourself but you never looked behind to see what you'd left...Now I know what your feeling tired out with all your reasons, theres always tomorrow it makes it alright. So don't look the other way, and when are you going to stay for just one day

if anyone could help me that would be great

megop
    Hey that song is by Jason Fioto- Time To Go
    hope i helped. =)
  9. camphuston said:

Default Paulina Gretzky

Quote Originally Posted by Snowbunny26
    Does anyone know the name of this song from Season 2 when Kristin goes to visit Steven in San Francisco and they're on the beach watching the fireworks.
    ive looked for the lyrics btu i cant find them.. some of them are like this..

"memories of your kiss"

"worn-out hand me down frames, pictures of us, collecting dust"
    The song when it originally aired was called "FLY," but it is really titled "Collecting Dust." The song is sung by Paulina Gretzky. It was produced by Michael Lord. You can find it at the iTunes Music Store. Search "Gretzky." It does not seem to come up any other way. You can also check out www.aorecordings.com
  10. gigglesalot said:

Hey i really really need your guys help!! I am trying to find a version of the Jenifer Mclaren song Today is gonna be different that i can download and i cant find one!?! if someone has it will you tell me where you got it or if you can paste it or something? that would be really awsome thanks
  11. janehensley said:

can anyone help with the piano song in the lb3 trailer...the very first song that they play " do do do do do" when they are showing clips of last two seasons...please its driving me crazy!!!
  12. karny9 said:

could anyone tell me the name of the last 2 songs in episode ONE of season ONE? The last one is played during the end credits, and the other one is played right before that..?
  13. blah2006 said:

Default ITs morning wood babysitter

Quote Originally Posted by elainelaiine
    OMG i NEED to know what song that is.
    "your mamamama should let me babysit."
    That song is by moringwood and its called babysitter
  14. buttplug said:

does anyone know what the song is called and who sings it from season 2. it went somethin' like "all you wished for is all you needed"
  15. riane said:

does anyone know the song in the finale epesoide of season 2 when there all saying good bye and kristen is just looking at the ocean thiking
  16. janehensley said:

farewell to the old me by dar williams
  17. Jessicayo_623 said:

Default Laguna Beach Season 1. black and white affair

I have been trien to find this one song since season one. and no 1 seems to know what it is....its when the episode is about over n its after the song my black eyed peas plays.....it goes

Home, a quiet place. where we can be alone.........

it starts off that way. PLEASE of neone knows this PLEAS let me..know!!!
  18. superstar69lol said:

Talking Help!!

Does anyone know the songs from SEason 2Episode 14 when they're graduating where the song goes something like this "where do we begin at the beginning of the end..."
  19. Arrogantly said:

Sooooo Here's The Deal. The "Flown" Song Everyone Has Been Looking For On This Thread- I Ripped It Off Her Myspace Page.. The Quality Isn't Perfect.. But It's Better Than Nothing.. It's The FULL SONG & The CORRECT VERSION.

So E-mail Me At Third_Coast_Hottie458@Yahoo.Com If You Want It..

Thanks !
  20. janehensley said:

what flown song?? the one in the season 3 trailer??