Laguna Beach music

Thread: Laguna Beach music

Tags: None
  1. laylee said:

the one of talen, cedric and jason comming from the beach in the finale is called "the goodbye song" bye abandoned pools =]
  2. laylee said:

and the "do do do do" one from above haha i think its 100 years by five for fighting
  3. laylee said:

Default here

Quote Originally Posted by shelly1131
    i wanna know da same song that Hil O is asking about.... plzzz i wanna know the singer's name .... is a gurl obviusly .....the song stars this this part i think ... : The lyrics go....."This is my life, I'm on my own, Don't need anyone to guide me down the road, I'm finding out who I wanted be, This is me, This is my life , I'm in control, Movin so fast to where I wanna go , This is me"
    please tell me what is the name of the song and the singer's name ... well thax bai
    - the singer is danielle mckee
  4. sportychika1000 said:

Cool what is this song

what is the song when stephen is dancing with the model at the after party after the fashion show
    it is in SEASON 1 in the epsiode "FAST CARS AND FAST WOMEN"
    the lyrics go somthing like this
    someone who can party again and again
    then look me in the face and say lets do it again
    you've gotta be wild to get with me
    cause youll never leave i promise youll never leave

thats all k thnksbye <33
  5. sportychika1000 said:

what is the song when stephen is dancing with the model at the after party after the fashion show
    it is in SEASON 1 in the epsiode "FAST CARS AND FAST WOMEN"
    the lyrics go somthing like this
    someone who can party again and again
    then look me in the face and say lets do it again
    you've gotta be wild to get with me
    cause youll never leave i promise youll never leave

thats all k thnksbye <33
  6. janehensley said:

no its not 100 years, its a girl singing it
  7. battousai186 said:

Default The Hills I gotta believe i gotta believe in me

i heard this song on the preview you get when you buy the laguna beach season 2 dvd it says i gotta believe i gotta believe in me i'll some thing..... someone please tell me what the name of it is PLEASE
  8. whatdafook said:

Default help w/ identifying song

does anybody know that one song from the first episode of season 3? it starts playing after kelan and cameron play golf it goes something like this, "please don't mind what I'm tryin to say cause i...." thanks!
  9. sharebear18 said:

Default Laguna beach music

does anybody know the song that plays in the season 3 trailer near the end??? it goes like 'I'm ready for a change today'
  10. mb0077 said:

Default the song from season 1 when the guys are surfing in Cabo on Isla De la Morta

can you guys help me find the name of the song in season 1 where stephen and dieter (i think) are in Cabo with the rest of the crew but they go off to isla de la morta and surf, theres a song that plays and im dying to know what it is...it goes something like

...if i could go back in time...i would give...(i dont know the rest)

its right before the scene cuts
    plz help thx
  11. wallaby said:

Talking whats the song!

i dont really watch the show much but i watched one or two episodes the other day and it was an episode after they go to cabo in season 2 and i think the musci comes on around the time some of them are in a restaurant its only on for about 30secs and the only lyrics i can remember are "but i love you, i love you" and its quite an upbeat song from what i can remember and it had a fair mad beat to it at the start

oh yeah and its a guy singing
    cheers!
    Last edited by wallaby; 08-23-2006 at 11:17 AM.
  12. candikissz02 said:

hey im new here,buut does anyone know the song thats playing in season ONE, where they are in catalina camping, and lauren is all sad because kristin is dating stephen and lo couldnt come with her. and they are sitting around the campfire and morgan is standing up and kristin and her friends are sitting on one bench and lauren is sitting alone on another. i dnot know any of the lyrics, sorry.
  13. HexWasxPassion said:

on last nights episode Season 3 epi 2, there was a song that went kinda like

"and i wanna spend the night with you..."

who sings that, and whats it called?

thanks bree
  14. MsClarke0089 said:

hey does anyone know the name of the song at the fashion show in season two where they're walking down the runway it goes like "i put my picture on" or something like that i dont' remember
  15. DBK27 said:

Default Laguna Beach Song Please

Hi there
    please could somebody help me.
    I really need help with a song.

It is in season 2-episode 12 or episode 23
    It is in minute 18:00 when talan jason and cedric are walking to go get food and they start talking about prom.
    thank you

Devin
  16. DBK27 said:

Default LB help

Hi there
    please could somebody help me.
    I really need help with a song.

It is in season 2-episode 12 or episode 23
    It is in minute 18:00 when talan jason and cedric are walking to go get food and they start talking about prom.
    thank you

Devin
  17. lalaemily said:

umm does anyone know the song from laguna beach season 3 the second episode where its tessa's surprise birthday party and she is pulling into the drive way and the backround song goes like " hello ... here i am " if you know who sings it and or what its called tell me please please please
  18. toine said:

Quote Originally Posted by lalaemily
    umm does anyone know the song from laguna beach season 3 the second episode where its tessa's surprise birthday party and she is pulling into the drive way and the backround song goes like " hello ... here i am " if you know who sings it and or what its called tell me please please please
    Angels & Airwaves - the adventure
  19. Isis said:

This song is driving me crazy, someone needs to figure it out. The one that starts out with "I never knew it could be so easy..." Then it goes "I'm ready for a change, a change today..." At the end of the preview it goes "I'm ready for a change, I'm ready."
  20. britw said:

Smile

Does Anybody Know The Song Plaed In Season One Of Laguna Beach, Where Kristen And Stephen Go Out For Dinner After Stephen Comes Home From The Fashion Show....i Think The Song Kinda Goes Like .."cuz You And I Falll Down".. Or Something Lol Ifff Anybody Knows Pppplease Get Back To Me