Laguna Beach music

Thread: Laguna Beach music

Tags: None
  1. mcsx345 said:

Unhappy season 2

does anyone know what this song is called?

its like towards then end of the last episode in season 2 or something when everyones leaving

i can't remember the lyrics, but i remember one line

"and this is the end"

PLEASE
  2. BettyWithaTan said:

Default song = be that girl

Quote Originally Posted by jneslo
    So someone mentioned this song earlier and didn't get an answer. I really can't remember the episode to save my life. But it goes " I wanna be the girl that you forget about"

The song is "Be That Girl" by ASLYN.
  3. BettyWithaTan said:

Question Song Question - Beginning of Season 2

Hey everyone,
    There is a song that plays on the beginning of Season 2 where all of the seniors from the year before are coming back from college...and one of the lines is "Coming home to California...."

Any idea who sings this?

Thanks!
  4. BettyWithaTan said:

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicayo_623
    I have been trien to find this one song since season one. and no 1 seems to know what it is....its when the episode is about over n its after the song my black eyed peas plays.....it goes

Home, a quiet place. where we can be alone.........

it starts off that way. PLEASE of neone knows this PLEAS let me..know!!!

I think it's "Space" by Something Corporate.
  5. playwithfire said:

Default Desperate!

People I Am Desperate To Know What The Song Is That Plays About Halfway Through The Season 3 Trailer. It Goes "i Never Knew It Could Be So Easy"....i Have Been Searching For Days And I Cant Find It. Help Please!!!!
  6. m_castillo18 said:

Smile hey plz help me!

Does anyone know whats the name of the song that is playing at kyndras barbecue in season 3 and tessa and rocky and those girls are leaving the song starts to play and kyndra makes these like wolf noises and then they play this song also at the hills when they are at the teen vogue photo sesion of the 17-20 guys that lc said it was only girls to jason....PLZ HELP ME
  7. mcsx345 said:

Angry

its like towards then end of the last episode in season 2 or something when everyones leaving

"and this is the end"

PLEASE
  8. Legolasgurl said:

Default Laguna Beach season 3

What is the song that comes out in Season 3 when Cameron hangs out with Jessica at the end of the episode the day after leaving Kyndra's Christmas party? It is a soft song, I think a guy sings it. Some of the words are "like we were free, watch the world around... nothing left to choose, nothing left to lose".
    Last edited by Legolasgurl; 09-08-2006 at 04:22 PM.
  9. Isis said:

This song is driving me crazy, someone needs to figure it out. The one that starts out with "I never knew it could be so easy..." Then it goes "I'm ready for a change, a change today..." At the end of the preview it goes "I'm ready for a change, I'm ready."
  10. evianasuperbo said:

Default hey

guys, does anyone know what song was playing during the scene in the first season when kristen and stephen were sitting on their car and talking about if they were dating or not before he left for collage? Thanx!
  11. evianasuperbo said:

Default season one

does anyone know what song was playing during the first season when stephen and kristin were sitting on his car, talking about what they were going to be after he goes away to collage? thanx!
  12. lauree90 said:

Default Laguna Beach Season 2 Music Help

What is the songat the Fight The Slide Benefit, when the models start going down the runway. It goes like"
    Give it to me babe
    Or give it back
  13. caitlinleigh said:

Quote Originally Posted by LagunaLover12
    Ive been searching and searching and i cannot find the song in season two wehre.. after prom talan and jason and ced are going to eat at some place.. where there talkin bout how kristin plays knarly games.. the song starts when theyre walking in.. and only plays for a minute.. it sounds like it is saying........."well the sun dont rise for a mile".. or sumthin.. PLZ PLZ PLZ tell me the name of this song!
    hey the song is called Sons Gonna Rise and its by Citizen Cope
  14. caitlinleigh said:

Quote Originally Posted by beautyfularies06
    OK I REALLY NEED TO KNOW WAT SONG THEY PLAY IN SEASON 2 WEN THEY GRADUATE AFTER SUM1 MAKES THE SPEECH

its like really slow it goes "time ( time, time) where did u go, why did u leave me here alone"

SUM1 TELL ME THE NAME!!!
    Chantal Kreviazuk - Time
  15. caitlinleigh said:

Quote Originally Posted by DBK27
    Hi there
    please could somebody help me.
    I really need help with a song.

It is in season 2-episode 12 or episode 23
    It is in minute 18:00 when talan jason and cedric are walking to go get food and they start talking about prom.
    thank you

Devin

Sons Gonna Rise by Citizen Cope
  16. evianasuperbo said:

Default i'm getting desperate!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!does anyone know what song was playing during the first season when stephen and kristin were sitting on his car, talking about what they were going to be after he goes away to collage? thanx!
  17. mtvaddict18 said:

Quote Originally Posted by evianasuperbo
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!does anyone know what song was playing during the first season when stephen and kristin were sitting on his car, talking about what they were going to be after he goes away to collage? thanx!
    I think the song you're looking for is so long sweet summer by Dashboard Confessional. If not, then when they're driving up to watch the sunset the song is sunshine by jaime paxton. Hope that helps!
  18. caitlinleigh said:

Quote Originally Posted by cchristie
    okay this song was at the end of season 2 the second last episode. its when jason comes to laurens and apoligizes for the whole jessica thing.. something like "im trying to hold onto you but theres nothing left to hold onto" its a girl singer

Flown by Sheridan
  19. caitlinleigh said:

Quote Originally Posted by quikvans
    i got the song from jenifer mclaren - today, if anybody wants it, i can send it to you.. but now what i need are the lyrics from that song.. can anybody help me? please

hey.tried to find the lyrics-no luck, will keep tryin though.id love the song if you could send it to me.heres my mail : caitlinleigh@ananzi.co.za
    thanx!
  20. caitlinleigh said:

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by mcsx345

"and this is the end"

PLEASE

i think it might be Apocalypse Please by Muse