Laguna Beach music

Thread: Laguna Beach music

Tags: None
  1. tourney said:

Default laguna season 1

does anyone know the song that is playing during the last bonfire when kristin and stephen are leaving.. it's like jump up and down until your shaking....

PLEASSSSSSSSSSE HELP!
  2. lanionline said:

Default ..

Quote Originally Posted by jbb7
    Does anyone know the name of the song and artist of the opening background music to Laguna Beach. I am NOT talking about the Hillary Duff song. I am talking about the instrumental song that comes on first, with each episode with Kristen talking in the background.

its callled Ready to Rise - "Vaughan Penn"
  3. SynchroSkater76 said:

Anyone know these songs? From Episode 1, Season 1..."Something tragic in her eyes. She's blessed. Depressed." and another: "Your shadows stare me in the face...you disappear without a trace."
  4. socalhollister08 said:

Default please!

does anyone know the name of the song when lc was showing stephen her new house on the first season? lol i know it's kind of old

but it goes like "but i guess this is..."
  5. socalhollister08 said:

hey what's the name of the song on season 2 when kristin visited stephen in san fran, and she was getting on an elevator
  6. musicfreak181 said:

Default plzzzz helppp

okay. hey! ive been searching for some songs taht i heard on laguna beach, im not sure of wht episode, but i was wondering if n e one could help me!! plzz!!
    one went like
    i'm starting to know you a little bit better, you look in the mirror, its kind romantic, its kinda pathetic

and the second was like
    push the petal down//theres nothing left to choose.

it was something like that! plz help!!
  7. xescadeix said:

Smile Laguna Beach "three day rule" episode!

Hey guys sorry if this question was already asked but does anyone know the name of the song for the episode called "the three day rule" when cameron has this yellow shirt on and hes with his friends and they're all on the beach...
    i cant find the song, so if you know it please let me know!
    Thankx
  8. ravishingredjen said:

uhhh does anybody know the song in one of the last episodes of Laguna beach when they were in Cabo. and i think its right before they show cameron and his friends in the pool talking about tyler and kendra hooking up again...
  9. MusicLoverx said:

hey does anybody know this song its from a while back in season 1 when steven and kristen go to treys fashion show and they leave together and LC is staring at them it goes something like

"please forgive me i never meant to hurt you"

lemme know guys...thanks
  10. ritchie said:

HI,

im trying to find a song on laguna beach not sure if its season one or two, where lauren and steven are in the hot tub episode, they get in stevens car and a song comes on,

something like im just a lonely man or boy or something think it maybe an 70's or 80's rock song, if anyone knows it can they email me thanks
  11. musicfreaktash said:

HELP!! im trying to find a song in the ep 'SPIES LIES AND ALIBIS' and it goes something like this:
    "ive done too much explaining.. ive done too,' and a girl sings it.

ARGHH want it soo bad thanku

lil_miss_pwincess98@hotmail.com if ya want to email it to me thanks
  12. bball20 said:

does ANYONE know the song from season 3 finale when they are graduating .. it goes something like nothing lasts forever and nothing we do will hold all this together nothing lasts forever but its so hard to say goodbye .. PLEASE HELP
  13. djcevn said:

Exclamation LAGUNA BEACH: episode 15 (finale) season 3. The last song...

I'm looking to see if any of you know what the name and the artist of the last song in the Season 3 Finale of Laguna Beach is. Here's the catch though. This song is only in the Overdrive (broadband) version. See it on overdrive.mtv.com in the last video. I'm dying to figure out who sings that song! PLEASE! Some of the lyrics are:

"Like are we good or bad inside
    and is there hidden meaning in the words we say.

...IF I COULD LET GO
    THE THINGS I CAN'T HOLD...

... I find myself walking along on a road
    of emeralds and gold...

... they are me and I am them
    the less I look the more I see
    I'm not afraid..."

Please. If you know who's the artist of this song, let me know.
  14. Lizzymolly said:

Default song title and artist

Quote Originally Posted by musicfreak181 View Post
    okay. hey! ive been searching for some songs taht i heard on laguna beach, im not sure of wht episode, but i was wondering if n e one could help me!! plzz!!
    one went like
    i'm starting to know you a little bit better, you look in the mirror, its kind romantic, its kinda pathetic

and the second was like
    push the petal down//theres nothing left to choose.

it was something like that! plz help!!

I think the song you're talking about is called "Nothing Left to Lose" by Mat Kearney.
  15. musicfreaktash said:

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by musicfreaktash View Post
    HELP!! im trying to find a song in the ep 'SPIES LIES AND ALIBIS' and it goes something like this:
    "ive done too much explaining.. ive done too,' and a girl sings it.

ARGHH want it soo bad thanku

lil_miss_pwincess98@hotmail.com if ya want to email it to me thanks

AHH I found it!! MTV's site is really good!!

its called SUNKEN IN
    by RONI MERON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its da best!

www.myspace.com/ronimeron TO LISTENNN!!!
  16. musicfreaktash said:

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by djcevn View Post
    I'm looking to see if any of you know what the name and the artist of the last song in the Season 3 Finale of Laguna Beach is. Here's the catch though. This song is only in the Overdrive (broadband) version. See it on overdrive.mtv.com in the last video. I'm dying to figure out who sings that song! PLEASE! Some of the lyrics are:

"Like are we good or bad inside
    and is there hidden meaning in the words we say.

...IF I COULD LET GO
    THE THINGS I CAN'T HOLD...

... I find myself walking along on a road
    of emeralds and gold...

... they are me and I am them
    the less I look the more I see
    I'm not afraid..."

Please. If you know who's the artist of this song, let me know.
    Hi

here's a link to all the music that was played in this episode
    EP 15: SEE YOU IN A DECADE; SEASON3

Laguna Beach (Season 3) | Episode Guide | MTV

good luck and plz tell us if you found the song!
  17. musicfreaktash said:

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by kayl_99 View Post
    Hii,

I need help finding out what this song is called. It's played in Laguna beach season 3 episode 6, when tyler asks Kyndra back out. The lyrics go something like " I was almost out the door, then you tried to give me more..." then later on it says "I'm the only one standing here, i'm the only one who really cares, i'll say it now, you were supposed to save me" if anyone knows this song please let me know what its called i looooove it!!

thanks!
    Here s a link to all the music that was played in this ep...

Laguna Beach (Season 3) | Episode Guide | MTV

Hope u find it!
  18. HELLOgoodbye said:

Default need lyrics to song

the song where in season 2 after winter break when steven is leaving to drive back to san francisco without LC...all i know is it goes something like...

'fate, where did you go? counting the moments...as...they go...'

or something like that... idk, thanks for the help
  19. Lizzymolly said:

Quote Originally Posted by HELLOgoodbye View Post
    the song where in season 2 after winter break when steven is leaving to drive back to san francisco without LC...all i know is it goes something like...

'fate, where did you go? counting the moments...as...they go...'

or something like that... idk, thanks for the help

That song is called Time by Chantal Kreviazuk
  20. jsyke said:

Smile Episode 9 music

I was wondering if ANYONE!! knows the name of the song that plays at the very end of episode 9. It is when Rocky and Tessa are sitting on the porch, and they are just getting up to walk inside. It is during the credits at the very END of the episode. Lyrics go something like...
    "...and maaaybe, ohh maaaybe, I'm alive, I'm alive, I'm alive..."

Thanks