Laguna Beach music

Thread: Laguna Beach music

Tags: None
  1. Gonzadexproshoot said:

Post Who are they, bros?

Hi bros!

Is anyone aware of these products in terms of efficacy and legitamacy? - Steroids Supplier :: The Complete Anabolic Steroids Website :: Steroids Supplier
    i have heard they r good. let me know how it goes..

Thanks bros
  2. iloveyou x said:

Default episode 1, season 1

okay i've been looking for this song from the first season of laguna beach in episode one at the end of the black and white party where LC is standing alone on the balcony of the hotel room after everyone left the party and the song goes:

"then you disappear without a trace,
    color fades from view, but your shadows stare me in my face,
    it's a sharp turn taking me far from where i want to be..."

please help me find the artist and title, i would be so thankful =]
  3. kikikins said:

Quote Originally Posted by buttplug View Post
    does anyone know what the song is called and who sings it from season 2. it went somethin' like "all you wished for is all you needed"
    its called in the sun by joseph arthur and i love it. its one of my favorite songs ever =]
  4. LagunaLover_x said:

Talking Nothing more to say

Hey im from the uk lol and me an mi m8z absolutely love laguna beach!!!

I was just wondering if anyone knew the song in the episode nothing more to say when jason gets in his car and drives away from lcs house?

Its reli buggin me an i rle wana no lol iv dwnloaded sum of the songs i fort it cud b but its not!!

Can anyone help plzz!!!!!!

Thx

xxx
    xx
    x
  5. norac said:

Quote Originally Posted by Questlove View Post
    omg thank you

i also forgot theres another song i couldnt figure out.. its a woman singing where alex is saying goodbye to taylor
    The song that's playing when Alex and Taylor are saying goodbye is called These days. It is preformed by Chantel Kreviazuk.

Hopes this helps
  6. avagreen said:

Smile Laguna Beach Season 2 - i saw you kiss her

i need help, i have been looking everywhere for htis song.. its played in the episode "i saw you kiss her" season 2 right when they show the day of the benifet

some of the lyrics in it are: Can you hear me, calling, will you catch me if im falling can you hear me talking, if i trip will you keep me walking....

if anyone knows this please let me know!
  7. kelbel said:

ok this song was on an episode around the time of a Kelly Clarkson song. It's really slow and a guy sings it...i barely know it. it's like "...without saying a word..."
  8. xxlauren193xx said:

Quote Originally Posted by eve View Post
    hey. i need help finding threesongs.

1. the song in season one in the episode "graduation day" when they are getting their gifts and lo and lc are driving around in lo's new car.

2. in the tv airing(b/c on the dvd they changed the music...) of "the black and white affair" do any of you know the song that plays when lc walks inside the room from the balcony to talk to steven - its right before kristin makes them leave. i think the beginning is something like "home, just a quiet place where you can be alone..."

3. when steven picks kristin up for a date in a episode...i forget which, which isn't very insightful. but its sort of upbeat - like a "driving song" something you'd listen to in your car....one part goes like "i know i'm getting through" ill skim the episodes for it later..

thanks.

the first one is "the first single" by the format...
  9. Raquelx3x3 said:

Default I need help pleaseee :]

On one of the episodes of Laguna Beach Season One. There was a song with the lyrics "thats when i often wonder why you and i go up or under"..or something like that. does any one know the title and the artist?
  10. norac said:

Quote Originally Posted by hilaritoduff View Post
    hey whats the name of the song that is playin at the end of the final episode of season 2, when lc and kristin are leavin??
    The song that plays on the end of season 2 is called "Farewell to the old me" by Dar Williams
  11. siobhanpoole said:

Default what is this song!!

in the episode when kristin goes to visit steven in san francisco and it shows them spending time together there is a song with the lyrics "shes just the girl ive been waiting for" can an1 help me figure out who the artist is and the title of this track? x
  12. xxlauren193xx said:

whats the song thats playing when stephan is picking kristin up for their date when they go to the beach and then mini-golf? [first season]
    i think it's played a couple other times in the show.
    i think it's somthing like, "you were the best thing and the worst thing that ever happend to me..."
  13. blink said:

Hi, I hope you guys can help me.
    There is this song in season 2 (quite at the end of the season I believe), when Stephen is at LC's place and they hang out by the pool, enjoying the view 'n stuff. It's a slow song, with piano and sung by a guy.
  14. flames123 said:

hey
    also new the the site... just wondering if anyone knew the song playing where stephen surprises LC on valentine's day? something along the lines of "choose to go all the way" or something like that! i can't find it anywhere and i love that song!
  15. flames123 said:

Quote Originally Posted by blink View Post
    Hi, I hope you guys can help me.
    There is this song in season 2 (quite at the end of the season I believe), when Stephen is at LC's place and they hang out by the pool, enjoying the view 'n stuff. It's a slow song, with piano and sung by a guy.
    100 years to live - five for fighting
  16. loser said:

Default please help

whats that song when lauren is driving in her car ad like a song playing like"california here i come"...something like that pleaseee helllppp
  17. blink said:

@flames123

Hey, thx so much!!
  18. cutiepie18 said:

loser, the only song I can think of with "California, here I come" is the O.C. theme song, which is "California" by Phantom Planet.
  19. []V[] said:

Hi there. I'm from Holland and new in here. Last week I saw an episode on MTV of LB which contained the Prom .. I think it's nearly the end of Season 2 or beginning of season 3.. 'Our last prom' (I think).
    However.. they are heading back from the prom.. and one of the girls in the limo plays a cd in the limo.. Was a slow song.. a song to sing along with.. and all girls were quit and listening to it.. can't remember the lyrics as it was on tv last week and I started searching today.. however I haven't found it yet on this forum.. A girl was singing the song..

Any help would be appreciated!!

Tnx Marvin
    Last edited by []V[]; 05-02-2007 at 11:35 AM.
  20. shekira said:

Does anyone know the song in season 1 eposode 3 i think. Fast car adn fast women. Where Kristens car gets towed away and her dad is about to take them home.
    The words are something like : ' Come and rescue me tell them im not crazy (rescue me) gotta try and make them understand, im just felling upside down....
    Sounds a bit like gwen stefani? Please help, thankyou.