Laguna Beach music

Thread: Laguna Beach music

Tags: None
  1. smallchinkpinkie said:

Quote Originally Posted by []V[] View Post
    Hi there. I'm from Holland and new in here. Last week I saw an episode on MTV of LB which contained the Prom .. I think it's nearly the end of Season 2 or beginning of season 3.. 'Our last prom' (I think).
    However.. they are heading back from the prom.. and one of the girls in the limo plays a cd in the limo.. Was a slow song.. a song to sing along with.. and all girls were quit and listening to it.. can't remember the lyrics as it was on tv last week and I started searching today.. however I haven't found it yet on this forum.. A girl was singing the song..

Any help would be appreciated!!

Tnx Marvin
    i think the song you are looking for is "Goodbye To You" by Michelle Branch.. but i'm not sure if that's the song you're looking for.
  2. []V[] said:

Quote Originally Posted by smallchinkpinkie View Post
    i think the song you are looking for is "Goodbye To You" by Michelle Branch.. but i'm not sure if that's the song you're looking for.
    Tnx alot!! It's the song I've been looking for!! This song is so perfect for that one particular scene! I almost got emotional!!
    At first I didn't recognize it.. but then I heard: Goodbye to youuuuuuuuu!

Tnx again!! My search is completed!!
    Now I can sleep well!

Grtz
    Last edited by []V[]; 05-02-2007 at 04:28 PM.
  3. shekira said:

Ok so i just watched the esosode in series 1,that i requested for my song (fast car and fast women) on tv (tmf) and the bit where i wanted to know the name of the song is different.
    Its a different song compared to the one on the dvd series 1, like same things are going on the car gets towed away but its a different song? Anyone else have the version i have lol?
  4. amanda_17 said:

Red face heyyyy

hi everyone!!! can somebody please help me to find out which is the name for the song played in the graduation day in episode 9 I think of laguna beach first season.... If you do know the name please let me know... my e-mail address is babygirlz_490@yahoo.com!!! IŽll appreciate it if you tell me...
    Last edited by amanda_17; 05-05-2007 at 03:53 PM. Reason: misspelling
  5. mnarman092 said:

hi im new so idk how to work this post thing but....ive been looking FOREVER to find this song but i cant find it anywhereeee.....the song playing in the episode get over him in season two wen kristen and stephen are on their way to eat lunch together.....i searched it before and it said that its called true by ryan cabrera buttt its only that song wen they showed it on tv....on the season cd its different...if someone owns season 2 you'll find out that its actually not true by ryan cabrera so if someone knows wat it is can you please tell me because i rly want to kno, thank you =)
  6. duckieluver222 said:

Quote Originally Posted by soccer10 View Post
    I have been looking for these two songs ever since I saw the trailers. If you go to mtv overdrive and watch season 2 and 3 trailers, the songs in the backgrounds are the ones im trying to find. In season 2 trailer the lyrics go something like "i believed in the promises we made... today, today, today, its gonna be different" and its a girl singing/band. And in season 3 trailer, it goes something like "this is my life, im in control dont need anyone...." ya so if ANYONE knows those songs, it would be greatly appreciated.
    thanks.
    That would be "today" by Jennifer Mclaren
  7. LBsummer said:

Default when i see you waking, god its a feeling i miss most"...

Also looking for the title and artist of this song from season 2, the episode "the end of the beginning" where Jason was picking up Lauren and it goes ..."when i see you waking, god its a feeling i miss most"...

Quote Originally Posted by hacka View Post
    Hey guys im in desperate need of these 2 songs ive heard on Laguna Beach Season 2. The first one is in the beginning episode of "boys are like purses" when Stephen and Dieter go to the beach to surf, i dont know most of the lyrics, but its rock and it goes something like "ill tell you, ill tell you..."

The second song which is driving me nuts is in the episode "The end of the beginning", when Jason picks up LC to go to his grandfathers house, and this song is playing, im guessing the words go like "when i see you waking, god its a feeling i miss most"...

PLEASE, IM BEYOND DESPERATE, ITS DRIVING ME NUTS.
  8. larinhaganz said:

Quote Originally Posted by jenken View Post
    Hi, can you upload the song again?
    Thanks! #)
  9. gabbie08 said:

Default aahh

what is the name of the song in the episode of grin and bear it where lc, morgan, kristin, alex and jessica are sitting around the fire and when lo and that guy go on their dinner date?!?!?! pllleeeaaasseee help me with that song name!
  10. jamiee said:

Default ...

Quote Originally Posted by Snowbunny26 View Post
    Does anyone know the name of this song from Season 2 when Kristin goes to visit Steven in San Francisco and they're on the beach watching the fireworks.
    ive looked for the lyrics btu i cant find them.. some of them are like this..

"memories of your kiss"

"worn-out hand me down frames, pictures of us, collecting dust"
    this song is called"collecting dust" by paulina gretzky
  11. gucciboy06 said:

does anyone know the song that plays while they are gathering at trey's house before prom in season 1?
  12. ajjansen said:

I was just wondering if somebody could help me with two songs from season 2 of laguna beach.

1) The first is from the first episode, and it goes something like without my one and only all i have to do is think of you..., it starts with stephen waking up and as he walks to the train to take it home. It is before the California song by Atherton.

2) It is when i believe when Kristen goes up to visit stephen and it goes "Just wait til we catch our second wind.

Any help would be really cool
    If you know either song you could email me at ajjansen@stthomas.edu
  13. Abigail.Love said:

Smile Laguna Beach Graduation Song.

Do you mean "Vitamin C - Friends Forever"
  14. Hecate said:

Default cabo cabo cabo Season 2 Episode 9!!!

CAN SUM1 PLZZ, PLZZZZ TELL ME THE NAME OF THE SONG THAT IS PLAYING IN THE CLUB AND RIGHT B4 ALEX M FIGHTS WITH JESSICA IN THE SEASON 2 EPISODE" CABO,CABO,CABO"

PLZZZ HELP ME!!!!!

IF YOU KNOW PLZZZZZZZZ TELL ME
    ITS A HIP-HOP SONG
    PLZZZ REPLY OR EMAIL ME!!!!
    AaronMorris876@hotmail.com

thanks in advance =)
  15. partylikearockstar26 said:

Unhappy laguna beach music

okay theres this song it songs kinda technoish
    and it plays when stephen kristin and all the other
    people are in the club and tehn kristin starts dancing
    with sam and stephen yelled ****
    whats the song that plays in the club?
    please help.
  16. getfckkdup said:

Quote Originally Posted by BettyWithaTan View Post
    Hey everyone,
    There is a song that plays on the beginning of Season 2 where all of the seniors from the year before are coming back from college...and one of the lines is "Coming home to California...."

Any idea who sings this?

Thanks!

the song is "california" by ATHERTON
  17. ebisa92 said:

Question song on laguna beach

whats the song that plays at the winter fall when jason goes with alex and not his girlfreinds jessica and at the end jessica is that the balcony with her cat and a song starts playing what is that song i have been looking everywhere? someone plzz help me
  18. BettyWithaTan said:

Default Laguna Beach Season 2 song....

They used this song several times during the season, but I can't find it....it goes,

"I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready to go....I'm like a bomb tick tick..."

They played it on the episode where Kristin, Alex, Jessica, Talan, and Jake go to Mammoth to go snowboarding...HELP!
  19. alsters1252 said:

Default help!

does anyone know the song that is when kristin is visiting stephen at san fran and its like "pictures of us..collecting dust... why do i keep all the things i don't neeed"
  20. JuniorLover123 said:

Default I Hate Valentinesday

in the season 2
    dvd disk 1
    the epsiode
    "I HATE VALENTINES DAY"
    whts the song and
    the artist of the
    the moment where stephen
    is getting lauren candy
    and then hes standing
    at her front door?