Laguna Beach music

Thread: Laguna Beach music

Tags: None
  1. occhick20 said:

Quote Originally Posted by jenken
    Which season are you thinking about? Season 1 or 2? The previous post was looking for the song in season 2 but i think you might be thinking of season 1.
    yeah you're right, I'm thinking of season 1. I was just watching the reruns on mtv...
  2. jenken said:

Quote Originally Posted by Havey
    Hey Jenken do you know what the piano "interlude" is at the beginning of every show? Is it the beginning of an actual song or just something they composed for the show? Thanks
    I've been told that on the dvd it says that the song is an instrumental version of "100 years" by Five For Fighting
  3. jenken said:

Quote Originally Posted by occhick20
    yeah you're right, I'm thinking of season 1. I was just watching the reruns on mtv...
    I can't really remember the song right now...do you maybe know if a guy or girl sang it and any of the lyrics from it?
  4. occhick20 said:

Quote Originally Posted by jenken
    I can't really remember the song right now...do you maybe know if a guy or girl sang it and any of the lyrics from it?

i just found a list of songs from that episode and i think it may be "time to go" by jason fioto...so never mind i guess haha..thanks anyway
  5. cesoccer12 said:

Smile Laguna Beach Music

What is the song that plays in season 2 when everyone is at the fashion show and Lauren finds out that Jason kissed Jessica and it is playing as she is leaving with Stephen and Dieter.
  6. jenken said:

Quote Originally Posted by cesoccer12
    What is the song that plays in season 2 when everyone is at the fashion show and Lauren finds out that Jason kissed Jessica and it is playing as she is leaving with Stephen and Dieter.
    Backstreet Boys - "Incomplete"
  7. marc said:

Default The Hills

hey i was just wondering if any1 no's the name of the song playing in the background on the hills trailer that staris lc from laguna beach??? if any one no's it plz tell me the name and artist thanks...

it goes something like "SOMETHINGS CALLING OUT FROM UNDERCOVER" i dunno
  8. mj said:

Default ???????

plz... does ne1 no the song during the hills trailer??? which u can watch on mtv overdrive??? its sang by a girl... n goes " somethings calling out from undercover im free now" something like that... if ne1 no's the artist or tiltle plz tell me.... thanks
  9. jenken said:

Quote Originally Posted by marc
    hey i was just wondering if any1 no's the name of the song playing in the background on the hills trailer that staris lc from laguna beach??? if any one no's it plz tell me the name and artist thanks...

it goes something like "SOMETHINGS CALLING OUT FROM UNDERCOVER" i dunno
    Jag Star - "Leavin" http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3LQ544BC
  10. mj said:

Default Thanks

hey jenkin it was the right song thank you
  11. krissssy100 said:

anyone know the song that plays when Jason and LC are getting in the hot tub and it goes "i never thought it would happen again i never thought i'd be happy again" ????
  12. kmunn9 said:

im confused b/c the song when jason is driving away from talking to LC is called Flown by Sheridan but i can't find it on i-tunes and i cant find the lyrics to it...anyone know??
  13. jenken said:

Quote Originally Posted by krissssy100
    anyone know the song that plays when Jason and LC are getting in the hot tub and it goes "i never thought it would happen again i never thought i'd be happy again" ????
    Lina Morgana - "Something About You"
  14. jbb7 said:

Does anyone know the name of the song and artist of the opening background music to Laguna Beach. I am NOT talking about the Hillary Duff song. I am talking about the instrumental song that comes on first, with each episode with Kristen talking in the background.
  15. jenken said:

Quote Originally Posted by kmunn9
    im confused b/c the song when jason is driving away from talking to LC is called Flown by Sheridan but i can't find it on i-tunes and i cant find the lyrics to it...anyone know??
    Sheridan has a myspace where you can hear 40 seconds of the song. It is still yet to be available for download though.

http://www.myspace.com/sheridanmusic
  16. jenken said:

Quote Originally Posted by jbb7
    Does anyone know the name of the song and artist of the opening background music to Laguna Beach. I am NOT talking about the Hillary Duff song. I am talking about the instrumental song that comes on first, with each episode with Kristen talking in the background.
    It's an instrumental version of "100 Years" by Five For Fighting, according to the dvd.
  17. alozengeoflove said:

Hey I was wondering if anyone knew the song that says "yeah baby I'm bad news" Love it and I cant fing find it anywhere. Thanks!!
  18. ohxyeahxbaby said:

Exclamation Help!

Does anyone know the song at the very end of the season 2 finale when Kristin is driving away

its something like "to the only"

PLEASE HELP I REALLY LIKE THIS SONG
  19. €läudiä said:

someone know what is the song that is played in the episodee 3 of the first season when lauren is out in the balcony when the black and white party was finished. please let me know. is of laguna beach!!!!!!
    Last edited by €läudiä; 01-04-2006 at 04:21 PM.
  20. JeepDude07 said:

Default laguna

Does any one kno what the songs name is when lauren and steven are saying goodbye in the end of the season i think its by maroon five

It goes:
    Im watching you little ...