Laguna Beach music

Thread: Laguna Beach music

Tags: None
  1. LagunaLover12 said:

Default hey tell me this...

Ive been searching and searching and i cannot find the song in season two wehre.. after prom talan and jason and ced are going to eat at some place.. where there talkin bout how kristin plays knarly games.. the song starts when theyre walking in.. and only plays for a minute.. it sounds like it is saying........."well the sun dont rise for a mile".. or sumthin.. PLZ PLZ PLZ tell me the name of this song!
  2. Derksssss said:

Default heelllooo!

hey everyone, im totally new to this thing so i have no clue if im doing this right haha, but does anybody know the song that they play in the 2nd season during their graduation ceremony.. i think its like while theyre taking pictures of themselves while theyre sitting, or while theyre getting their diplomas, not exactly sure, but its a girl singing, and i forgot the lyrics, but i know that the song is currently on the playlist at the Gap and i cant figure out the name of it and its driving me crazzzyyy!! so can somebody pleaseee please help me, thanks! :-)
  3. Sweetnezz said:

heyy. i need some help on findin a song. its an instrumental and im not quite sure what episode its from. but its da beginning of an episode and i think (THINK) that talan, alex and someone else are on the beach (i could be wrong...its been a long time since i've watched dat episode). im not sure. but it is an instrumental and its right at da beginning and dere talking and so on. plzz could anyone tell me.
    Last edited by Sweetnezz; 02-07-2006 at 07:54 PM.
  4. missbrightside said:

Quote Originally Posted by Derksssss
    hey everyone, im totally new to this thing so i have no clue if im doing this right haha, but does anybody know the song that they play in the 2nd season during their graduation ceremony.. i think its like while theyre taking pictures of themselves while theyre sitting, or while theyre getting their diplomas, not exactly sure, but its a girl singing, and i forgot the lyrics, but i know that the song is currently on the playlist at the Gap and i cant figure out the name of it and its driving me crazzzyyy!! so can somebody pleaseee please help me, thanks! :-)
    I love that song. Chantal Kreviazuk - Time
  5. palalrompehal said:

Question laguna beach song id season 1 episode 1

this song is played after kirstin and stephen fight at their date towards the end of the show... the song is very breif.. "...it seems like such fun, and you loose what you have won..."... can anybody help me.. pllliiizz

by the way... why isnt there a list of all music used in each episode in laguna beach, like there is in the show theOC...
  6. Andrew said:

What's the song that goes something like "I've been caught in a trap I've set for miles."
  7. eve said:

hey guys...need help again..

im pretty sure its in episode 2 of season one and stephen and kristin were going to dinner (where she confronts him about being at lauren's house) the song that is being played before they get to pomodoros goes something like this "Baby, we can go crazy / Now that you hear me calling you / I know I'm getting through / Baby, nothing can phase me / Now that you hear me calling you / I know I'm getting through" or something like that. could anyone tell me what song this is??

also this other song from season one it goes "you were the best thing and the worst thing that ever happened to me..............all rolled up in one"

and i would love to know that song that is played during the graduation episode of season one when they are getting their present and lauren and lo are driving around.

thanks.
  8. eve said:

palalrompehal - there is a list of songs from season 2 from each episode at mtv.com under laguna beach

my problem is finding songs from season one - b/c those arent there - or at least i havent found them
  9. whs2233 said:

Default season 1

In the episode "first to go" trey and stephen are skateboarding early in the morning and there is a song playing in the background. is there anyone who knows what it is?
  10. boogyboarder116 said:

hey, does anyone know the song in season 1 where kristin is dancing on the bar in cabo? it says something like, "i'm gonna get, get, get, get ,get it ____..." it's been bugging me for weeks so if anyone could help i would really appreciate it. thanks!
  11. boogyboarder116 said:

"you were the best thing and the worst thing that ever happened to me..." = five years - jaime paxton

Quote Originally Posted by eve
    hey guys...need help again..

im pretty sure its in episode 2 of season one and stephen and kristin were going to dinner (where she confronts him about being at lauren's house) the song that is being played before they get to pomodoros goes something like this "Baby, we can go crazy / Now that you hear me calling you / I know I'm getting through / Baby, nothing can phase me / Now that you hear me calling you / I know I'm getting through" or something like that. could anyone tell me what song this is??

also this other song from season one it goes "you were the best thing and the worst thing that ever happened to me..............all rolled up in one"

and i would love to know that song that is played during the graduation episode of season one when they are getting their present and lauren and lo are driving around.

thanks.
  12. misscalifornia said:

hey does anyone know that song from the 1st season, one of the last episodes where trey and stephen drive to the top of the hill on that road and get out on their skateboards and skate down on it? i LOVE that song and i cant find it ANYWHERE
  13. jesb1333 said:

Red face hey!

1. the song in season one in the episode "graduation day" when they are getting their gifts and lo and lc are driving around in lo's new car.

it's "The First Single" by The Format

and does ANYONE KNOW the name of the song from season ONE where stephen is leaving his house for the first time to go to san francisco as he is driving through town? it starts when he says goodbye to his dad in the driveway and carries on as he drives through laguna

HELPPP
  14. rchick2002 said:

does anyone by any chance have the lina morgana song "something about you" available for download? I can't find it anywhere. thanks!
  15. whs2233 said:

Default season1

Quote Originally Posted by misscalifornia
    hey does anyone know that song from the 1st season, one of the last episodes where trey and stephen drive to the top of the hill on that road and get out on their skateboards and skate down on it? i LOVE that song and i cant find it ANYWHERE
    Hey I found this song that you were talking about. It's by a band called Shortbus, they are on Long Beach Records and the song is called "California Grace."
  16. krystal0404 said:

anyone know that song i need a vactaion a holiday in the sun..... 1st season when it showed LC, Stephen, kristen packing for cabo????? plzzz help
    Last edited by krystal0404; 02-21-2006 at 01:29 PM.
  17. misscalifornia said:

thanks SOOO much!
  18. krystal0404 said:

i know the song now so ok!!
  19. blaahh said:

"Be that girl that you forget about"
  20. mattyg said:

Default Laguna Beach

Looking for the name of a song on season 2. It was when Jason and LC were leaving his house,and then went to the hot tub. It sounded a lot like Dave Matthews...slow instrumental with lyrics like ...everything's different ....plz help