Laguna Beach music

Thread: Laguna Beach music

Tags: None
  1. april5901 said:

I was wondering if anyone could help me find the song that's playing in season 2 when Talan is asking Kristin to prom. I's appreciate any help...Thanks
  2. D-Tour said:

Does anyone knows the song which is played @ season 2, episode 7 when Talan and Jeff are snowboarding ? It sounds great, and lately i heard in on the radio but they didn't say who it were :@
    ( it is the song before the snowboard teachers are coming up the hill.... )
  3. a1b2c3d4 said:

does anyone know the song in the first season when trey and lc and stephen go to the fashion show? its at the after party when stephen is dancing with the model and its like "youve gotta be wild to get with me cause youll never leave i promise youll never leave" or something like that??
  4. XxNicxX said:

does any 1 no the song that is played, when the girls r in the limo on the wy bk form prom and they are all taking pictures, it goes something like "goodbye to you.......................
    If any1 knows please reply
  5. D-Tour said:

Quote Originally Posted by D-Tour
    Does anyone knows the song which is played @ season 2, episode 7 when Talan and Jeff are snowboarding ? It sounds great, and lately i heard in on the radio but they didn't say who it were :@
    ( it is the song before the snowboard teachers are coming up the hill.... )
    nm i allready found it, it was green day ( holiday )
  6. holly_0009 said:

Quote Originally Posted by jesb1333
    does anyone know the name of the song from season ONE where stephen is leaving his house for the first time to go to san francisco as he is driving through town? it starts when he says goodbye to his dad in the driveway and carries on as he drives through laguna
    omg! i am searching for that 2!!! i duno what it is though. if u find out please let me know
  7. holly_0009 said:

Quote Originally Posted by jesb1333
    1. the song in season one in the episode "graduation day" when they are getting their gifts and lo and lc are driving around in lo's new car.

it's "The First Single" by The Format

and does ANYONE KNOW the name of the song from season ONE where stephen is leaving his house for the first time to go to san francisco as he is driving through town? it starts when he says goodbye to his dad in the driveway and carries on as he drives through laguna

HELPPP
    hey i am looking for that song to! if you find out plzzz let me know
  8. TICE_03 said:

Quote Originally Posted by XxNicxX
    does any 1 no the song that is played, when the girls r in the limo on the wy bk form prom and they are all taking pictures, it goes something like "goodbye to you.......................

THE SONG IS BY MICHELLE BRANCH - GOODBYE TO YOU
  9. TICE_03 said:

Quote Originally Posted by XxNicxX

it's by michelle branch-goodbye to you
  10. X0MissCalifornia0X said:

Default Laguna Beach <3

Hey guys! anyone else here love Laguna! Um i need help with this song, um Its in season 1 and some of the lyrics are:

Getting over getting high

anyone know the title of the song.. or artist?? thx!
    -vicky
    xox
  11. lisaulmer said:

okay I don't even know the episode but I am looknig for the name of a song played on the show by a single female singer, it is a soft easy pretty song and some of the lyrics are "can't you see, you're changing me.." help anyone
    THANKS!
  12. Elvin said:

Default Laguna Beach

Hey, does anyone happen to know the piano song title that plays at every ending of the episode? it plays when they show what is going to happen on the next episode. if you know, please reply this thread as soon as possible..thanks!
  13. Bec 1 said:

Does anyone know the song that is in last show in season 2, where Stephen joins Kristen on the beach, its goes something like "I remember waking up with you"?
  14. ann said:

Default This is me

Hey!
    There is a song, season 2 episode: 2
    It goes: this is me , and you better not ignore it, reaching out, falling forward.
    i'm just going for it, this is me

something like that..
    Can anyone pls help me! Been searching it a long time!
    (it's when kirsten, and jessica and alex H. have eaten at dave & busters and they leave, and they sit in the car)
    Thanks!
  15. smellyface said:

Unhappy

Does anyone know what the song is in the background of the commercial for season 1. When they are all like, this isn’t a sound stage or this isn't fake, this is all real?
  16. lagunalyrics said:

Angry Help

I found one of the songs I needed from this site, so thanks people! (The First Single by the Format from the Grad episode)

The song is from the Graduation Episode when the kids are getting ready in the morning. I know it's called Get Up Get On by The Skies of America but can't find it anywhere. Anyone have any idea?
    Last edited by lagunalyrics; 04-18-2006 at 04:48 PM.
  17. lagunalyrics said:

Quote Originally Posted by Elvin
    Hey, does anyone happen to know the piano song title that plays at every ending of the episode? it plays when they show what is going to happen on the next episode. if you know, please reply this thread as soon as possible..thanks!
    Five For Fighting- 1000 Years
  18. italianbella68 said:

does anyone know the song that LC && Stephen are listening to when they are driving home to then they go in the jacuzzi when they get home.. it goes like walkin down the bulievard... strangers sexin in the night .. something like that .. if anyone knows the song can yu please message me asap .. thanks .. !
  19. peu said:

hello!

does anyone know the name of the music of the add of laguna beach that we saw on mtv just before it starts???
  20. peu said:

Quote Originally Posted by smellyface
    Does anyone know what the song is in the background of the commercial for season 1. When they are all like, this isn’t a sound stage or this isn't fake, this is all real?

Such great heights, by the postal service