Tags: None
  1. smellyface said:

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by peu
    Such great heights, by the postal service

OMG Peu i love you

thanks for the help
  2. millerxo said:

does ne one know what this song is " whats come over me, its not suppose to feel this right' and its one of the very last episodes on season 2 ?
  3. misscalifornia said:

hey, does anyone know the song that goes something like 'i can't help, i can't help the way i feel' or something like that, (i kinda forget) and its in the first season in the first episode where lauren is at treys party and shes staring at stephen while they are sitting at the table and then they decide to go back to stephens house??
  4. beautifulxdisaster said:

does anyone know the song from the trailer to THE HILLS, i think it goes somethign like this

i want to live a life of fantasy, i want to fly i want my life to be much more i gotta believe in me, ill find a new tomorrow and give up yesterday to be free i gotta believe lyrics
  5. natasha said:

Default lookin 4 a songg

the song when stephen comes back from SF for christmas break and he goes on a date with that other girl...and they r on the way back to her hse to go in the pool..

whats that song they listen to in the car
    lookin for that song...

any one have any idea
  6. heinysue02 said:

Default season 1 song

ookay..i was wondering if anyone can tell me what's the name of the song from the first epidsode in season 1 [a black and white affair] that's playing when LC is standing on the deck at the hotel cause she's sad about steven..if anyone knows that would be greeeeeeeat! thaaanks!
  7. viper said:

does anybody know the name of the song from season 2 episode 3 when lc is saying goodbye to stephen ? The song starts with a piano and then goes 'you can leave this house leave it all up to me....?
    If you know it please tell me thanks
  8. taintedxlove said:

ookay..i was wondering if anyone can tell me what's the name of the song from the first epidsode in season 1 [a black and white affair] that's playing when LC is standing on the deck at the hotel cause she's sad about steven..if anyone knows that would be greeeeeeeat! thaaanks!

Lonely Day- Phantom Planet
  9. taintedxlove said:

i was wondering where i could find the song Joke by Junk. the song in Season one where trey and stephen are surfing. if anyone knows where i can find it please message back. thanks!
  10. pookieface said:

does anyone happen to know what song Stephen always listens to in his car? like in the one where he and Lauren are on a date and singing to it ?
    i can't figure it out and its driving me crazy.
    thanks
  11. krissiemarie12 said:

Question Question?

Does anyone know the song that is playing when Jason and Alex are going on their first date together, and they are sitting by the fire? It goes something like "i'm just alittle bit scared....."
  12. soccer10 said:

I have been looking for these two songs ever since I saw the trailers. If you go to mtv overdrive and watch season 2 and 3 trailers, the songs in the backgrounds are the ones im trying to find. In season 2 trailer the lyrics go something like "i believed in the promises we made... today, today, today, its gonna be different" and its a girl singing/band. And in season 3 trailer, it goes something like "this is my life, im in control dont need anyone...." ya so if ANYONE knows those songs, it would be greatly appreciated.
    thanks.
  13. AmandaRoot said:

does anyone know the name of this song:
    it's on the season 1 dvd when lo gets her car and is getting into it
    it's this:
    You caught me starin again
    i sink when i swim
    and baby ur nothin but water

i may be hearing some of the words wrong..but does anyone know the name of that song??
  14. court_a_knee53 said:

does anyone know the name of the song in season 2, episode 3 [it's hard to say goodbye] and it is playing right before LC says bye the stephen... NOT DURING. that is a different song. but i really like the song that plays before it and i would say some of the lyrics but i really dont remember. grr please email me if you know.
  15. simple_chick said:

Post song 3

Quote Originally Posted by Questlove
    im having trouble finding out the some of the music from the laguna beach season 2 finale.

song 1: the song where cedric, jason and talan were leaving the beach in the beginning.

song 2: steven comes down the stairs where he see's kristin sitting on the sand.

song 3: lauren says goodbye to her parents.
    for song 3 it's : farewell to old me by dar williams
  16. danibabe5 said:

Exclamation Ahhhhh

does ANYONE know the song of the second to last episode of the second season, and its the 2nd last song. its something like

i wish we were stangers again.

blah blah.. something about strangers i cant remember. but i would DEEPLY appreciate it. thank you!
  17. skya99 said:

Does anyone know the song when Stephen and LC are saying goodbye before he goes back to school ... after their trip to mexico?! thanks
  18. C-dawg27 said:

Default help please

hey, im having trouble finding the song that is in epsode 6 in season 1(the best part of breaking up) when stephen and kirsten leave the fashion show and lc is watching them

ive been trying to find it forever...if ya know please help...thanx!!!
    xoxo
  19. Xodivine23ox said:

Quote Originally Posted by Katty20
    Does anyone know the name of the song from the first season finale of Laguna Beach that is played during the graduation ceremony?!?!?!
    It is Graduation ((friends forever)) By: Vitamin C

But does anyone know the song played in season four graduation- I'm dying for the title!!!!!!! PLEASE HELP
  20. Xodivine23ox said:

I Need To Know The Song Played In Season Four "graduation Day"!!!please
    It kinda goes like
    wait... this is my time and i'm gonna ...bla bla bla
    Last edited by Xodivine23ox; 05-28-2006 at 07:20 PM.