Laguna Beach music

Thread: Laguna Beach music

Tags: None
  1. samantha34 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Snowbunny26
    Does anyone know the name of this song from Season 2 when Kristin goes to visit Steven in San Francisco and they're on the beach watching the fireworks.
    ive looked for the lyrics btu i cant find them.. some of them are like this..

"memories of your kiss"

"worn-out hand me down frames, pictures of us, collecting dust"

The song is by Paulina Gretzky - "FLY"
  2. mehhx3 said:

Smile i know

Quote Originally Posted by Havey
    Hey Jenken do you know what the piano "interlude" is at the beginning of every show? Is it the beginning of an actual song or just something they composed for the show? Thanks
    yeah the song is 100 years and the artist is 5 for fighting
  3. mehhx3 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Havey
    Hey Jenken do you know what the piano "interlude" is at the beginning of every show? Is it the beginning of an actual song or just something they composed for the show? Thanks

yes it is 100 years by five for fighting
  4. mehhx3 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Katty20
    I was wondering if anyone knows the name/artist of the song played during the graduation ceremony in the season 1 finale of laguna beach?

when u find out tell me i want to know 2!
  5. mehhx3 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Katty20
    I was wondering if anyone knows the name/artist of the song played during the graduation ceremony in the season 1 finale of laguna beach?

i want to know 2 if u find out please tell me!
  6. mehhx3 said:

abcde
  7. firespinner said:

Can anyone tell me the song that plays from Season 1 Episode 11 (finale) where Stephen is driving to San Fracisco?

The lyrics go
    "I'm looking out for a shooting star right now
    To make a wish for a fallen heart somehow
    I dream of better times you came around..."

I tried to google the lyrics, but couldn't find anything.
  8. LBcrazy821 said:

Default Need to know a song!

I have been SEARCHING everywhere for this song and I can't seem to find it anywhere. It is something like..
    Cuz it's you and me, and all other people......
    And I don't know why, I can't take my eyes off of you

Please someone help! It's in alot of different episodes.

I just need to know the name or the artist...thanks!!
  9. music2k said:

Default Answers

Stephen and LC in the car singing "Strangers waiting, Up and down the boulevard" Is Journey - Don't Stop Believin

Stephen and Kristin in San Francisco playing "My whole lifes in frames, boxes of worn out hand me down dreams, pictures of us collecting dust" Is Paulina Gretzky - Fly

Song often played on LB "Cause it's you and me and all of the people, with nothing to do, nothing to lose" Is Lifehouse - You And Me

Song on the trailer for The Hills "I gotta believe, I gotta believe in me" Is a new artist Bexy - Gotta Believe
    Last edited by music2k; 06-12-2006 at 05:11 PM.
  10. Turnaroundandkissme10 said:

kool!!!!!!!
    CUTiie
  11. EManning6 said:

Can Anyone tell me the song In season one in the episode Graduation Day, it goes like "you dont need, all you think you do, you just dont see: ect...if anyone knows that would be great cause i cant find it anywhere!...Thanks!
    Peace
    Last edited by EManning6; 06-12-2006 at 09:46 PM.
  12. EManning6 said:

No one knows?? Its killing me i cant find it anywhere its like, When Christina, is opening her bible, and continues on even after Trey has opened his stero...Please help
    Thanks
  13. music2k said:

Default Answer

The song your looking for that goes "You know me, Or you think you do, You just don't seem to see" is The Format - You Know Me
  14. sophie52 said:

Red face musiiccc

hi,i have only watched one laguna beach episode on TMF...ive no idea who the people were or the episode/series etc, but there was a blonde girl on the beach with another guy, and he was teaching her to surf but she didnt want to???the guy had dark hair.theres a song playing in the background there which i really liked...was wondering if anyone knew?also,at the beginning of the episode,two girls were getting their makeup done at MAC if that helps at all.
    sorry to be vague. X
  15. music2k said:

Default Answer

Song your after is Sugarcult - Memory
  16. beautyfularies06 said:

Default Omg I Really Need This Plllzz Ne1 Help Me

OK I REALLY NEED TO KNOW WAT SONG THEY PLAY IN SEASON 2 WEN THEY GRADUATE AFTER SUM1 MAKES THE SPEECH

its like really slow it goes "time ( time, time) where did u go, why did u leave me here alone"

SUM1 TELL ME THE NAME!!!
  17. beautyfularies06 said:

Quote Originally Posted by LBcrazy821
    I have been SEARCHING everywhere for this song and I can't seem to find it anywhere. It is something like..
    Cuz it's you and me, and all other people......
    And I don't know why, I can't take my eyes off of you

Please someone help! It's in alot of different episodes.

I just need to know the name or the artist...thanks!!

ITS LIFE HOUSE THAT SINGS IT
  18. beautyfularies06 said:

Quote Originally Posted by mehhx3
    i want to know 2 if u find out please tell me!
    I THINK ITS CALLED FRIENDS FOREVER BY VITAMIN C
  19. megop said:

Default laguna help

can anyone tell me the song and artist of the song that is playing when LC is packing to leave in the first season!! She is saying good bye to people and the song plays in the back ground here is some of the song...

You never meant to stay, you always walk away from everything
    And did you stop to see what was going on
    You build these walls around you everytime
    You've been running, now it circles, you been blaming everyone. But its time to go cuz you been around for so long, now don't be a fool just let it go. Its never too little I know. You went to find yourself but you never looked behind to see what you'd left...Now I know what your feeling tired out with all your reasons, theres always tomorrow it makes it alright. So don't look the other way, and when are you going to stay for just one day

if anyone could help me that would be great

megop
  20. alcoholic_wombat said:

Hey i wanna know the song from episode one season one the black and white affair when L.C is on the balcony by herself after steven leaves. I know it's slow and its not phatom planet - lonely day. I really need to know coz i am full stressin over it lol