Fayza Ahmad - Ana albi lyk mayyal [*]

Thread: Fayza Ahmad - Ana albi lyk mayyal [*]

Tags: None

bdaud said:

Default Fayza Ahmad - Ana albi lyk mayyal [*]

any one got the lyric and translate into english pls..

merci kteer!

gbasfora said:

3. layla8585 said:

Ana Albi Lik Mayyal (My heart is leaning towards you, i.e. I'm fond of you)

ana 2albi lik mayyal wa mafish gheirak 3al bal // My heart is leaning towards you, and no one but you is on my mind
    enta wa bass elli 7abibi, mahma y2oulou el-3ozzal // You, only you, are my darling, no matter what the jealous people say

wa ba7ebbak 2add 3einiyya, 7atta aktar menha shwayya // I love you as much as (I love) my eyes, even a little more than that
    wes2elha enta wa-7allefaha, 3ala toul hat2ollak heyya // Ask them yourself and make them swear to it, right away they'll tell you
    enta wa bass elli 7abibi... // You, only you, are my darling...

wel-donia enta bahgetha, wal bahga enta far7etha // And you are the delight of the world, and the joy of delight
    wel-far7a enta ya 7abibi 7alawetha webtesametha // And my darling, you are joy, and its sweetness and smile

wa maleit el-donia 3alaya wedd, 7obb, 7eniya // And you filled the world with affection, love, and tenderness for me
    khalletni a7ebb el-donia toul ayyami wa layalaya // And made me love the world all my days and nights

bdaud said:

Merci Kteer Ya Layla8585

5. Yazmitha said:

A friend of mine is re-learning arabic having been born in the USA, now trying to sing in Arabic. Im wondering if someone can help me with the Transliterated lyrics on this song - Tamr Henna by Fayza Ahmed. We would really appreciate it. We are working on a collaboration of her doing the vocals while I do the dance part - Thank you! :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_eT-R-9aBw
    Yazmitha