Solved: Help me! Late 60's or 70's song ADDED SONG TAPPER

Thread: Solved: Help me! Late 60's or 70's song ADDED SONG TAPPER

Tags: None
  1. Krazyk3779 said:

Question Solved: Help me! Late 60's or 70's song ADDED SONG TAPPER

Okay, so I don't know any of the words to this song. I know I am not giving much info, but I thought I could try this and see if someone could help me. My mom says she thinks it came out in the late 60's or 70's classic rock. At the end of the song there is music being repeated that's kinda like this... do-do-do-do-do do do do-do-do-do. Yeah, I know, I suck. I wish I could sing the beat to you guys because it's a popular song. I have heard it a million times, but only recognize it until it gets to the end when there are no words. The only thing else I know is that my mom thinks they yell something out (one word) before they start with the do-do stuff.

I would appreciate any help! Thanks!

I just added the song tapper thing. Maybe that will help. Please someone. I've been looking for this song for about 10 years now.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Krazyk3779; 10-21-2008 at 06:52 AM.

atmaestro said:

The only song the "tapper" reminds me of is the theme song from the cartoon, "George of the Jungle".
    Them that can, do; them that can't... memorize Artist and Title

3. dwsiddall said:

record yourself humming the melody....that will help.

4. RobbyT said:

Is it "Garland Jeffreys" with "Matador"?
    (Du-du du-du-du du-du)

5. Krazyk3779 said:

I figured it out. One of my relatives told me that the last verse is in Spanish, so I googled different things and found it. It's Suite: Judy Blue Eyes by Crosby, Stills, and Nash.

Mumbles said:

That's great Krazyk3779, well done!

Thanks for letting us know
    Its nice to be important, but its more important to be nice
    Y Ddraig Goch ddyry gychwyn