Layla Can U Help E With This..

Thread: Layla Can U Help E With This..

Tags: None

rialisha06 said:

Wink Layla Can U Help E With This..

HI LAYLA I WAS TRYING TO FIND Y DEAR FRIEND BESO SHE ALWAYS HELP ME WITH THIS...
    hi to all/i have a question to talk face to face in arabic is same like when u talk in phone? and last thing i need favor i dont know is soe one is able to do ittt i want to put im my mobile a message when i cant answer phone..
    hi im not here rigth now please leave your name and phone number and i will call u back later bye..and this part too leave your message boy.in egyptian plz and i dont know pronuntiation i know little can some one tell me how? thank u bye THIS KIND OF THINGS BUT I DONT SEE HER FOR LONGG TIME AGO CAN U HELP ME WITH THIS...
    THANKS IN ADVACE ...

ams298 said:

hi im not here rigth now please leave your name and phone number and i will call u back later bye.. leave your message ,thanks

in egyptian :
    هاي ,انا مش موجودة دلوقت ,من فضلك سيب اسمك و نمرة هاتفك عشان ابقى اكلمك بعدين ,وسيب رسالتك كمان , شكرا

pronouncing is like that :
    hi ,ana mish mawgooda dilwaati ,min fadlak seeb ismak w nimrat hatfak 3ashan ab2a akallimak ba3den ..w seeb risaltak kaman ... shokran

if you have any other question or if you don't understand anything or if you need any help just tell me ...

rialisha06 said:

ohh thank u so much u are so kind...ihappy happy i was waitin for help ...i have one wuestion the letter for numner 3 and nuber two for pronuntiation thank u

Layla said:

3 stays for the letter 3ayn: ع - you pronounce it from the back of your throat
    2 stays for hamza - the Egyptians pronounce hamza instead of the letter qaf: ق

rialisha06 said:

thank u Layla i will practice!!!

Layla said:

You are welcome! Yes, the letter 3ayn needs practice!

ams298 said:

here are some examples of 3 and 2 letters :

3ayn = eye in arabic ( i think you know it)
    3omr = age
    3lm = science
    3aseer = juice

for 2 : its just like what Layla said .. its hamza ,if you listen to egyptian songs you will hear this hamza so much ... they are pronouncing it instead of the letter ق (q) :
    qamar = moon ----> 2amar ..it pronounced like amar
    moqabala = interview ----> mo2abala
    riqa = softness ----> ri2a

plz if you dont understand tell me ... i can help you more

Oriee said:

if i knew you just want translation i'd have done it long time ago, but i understod that you wanted the speech already recorded..

i think you should say
    نمرة تلفونك not هاتفك
    nemret telefonak not nemret hatfak

so soo sorry for all thid delay
    لا يَشْكُرُ الله مَنْ لا يَشْكُرُ النَّاس
    The One Who Doesn't Thank Others, Doesn't Thank God

ams298 said:

lol oriee ,at first i wrote nemret telefonak ... then i changed it to nemret hatfak ... i thought that this will be better ....
    but may be you are right ...
    thanx oriee for your note

rialisha06 said:

OHHHHH owwwwwwww thank to all i really really apreciatte ur help i learning arabic by myself and i learn everyday in this forum ur guys are so nice thanks ams298 and Oriee and dont wworry about delay..shukran ktir. bye