Heya!

Thread: Heya!

Tags: None
  1. lewis said:

Quote Originally Posted by damarys View Post
    Welcome, Charles! I love Florida. Hope the weather is nice this time of year.

damarys
    not to bring u down or anything Charles, but it's been hurrible so far, the weather is so cold that everybody here in south florida looks like if we were in Alaska or something, besides the strong winds. I don't even have a hoody since here it's always damn hot

xamogelo said:

Lewis, the weather is great here in Orlando, around 60, it feels great and everyone loves it. Most of my friends live in South Florida, around Coral Springs, and Ft. Lauderdale. They love it. Alaska is much worse, believe me

Anyway, thanks!

jandros said:

Quote Originally Posted by xamogelo View Post
    ...I am a student in Criminal Justice at UCF (University of Central Florida). I am 20.. originally from Belgium, moved to the United States at the age of 16......
    Welcome to "ATL"

UCF? I lived not far from there for 9 years ... Cocoa Beach, Satellite Beach, Melbourne ... Patrick Air Force Base.

And Criminal Justice! ..... I also worked for a law enforcement agency for 11 years. I worked for a really great agency and it was interesting, and I really miss it now. But maybe you want to be a lawyer? .....

Anyway, I wish you the best of good fortune at UCF and everything else
    Having problems with vertigo for 2-3 days ... it's temporary, a mild case and it will pass, but for now I can't stay on the computer as much as normal :-/ ...

jandros said:

That would be awesome Not sure how to proceed to do so, tho!
    It's easy! Zahra already mentioned ATL Chit Chat Caffe, and there are several other topics under General Discussion. In fact there are so many topics that it'll probably make you dizzy
    Having problems with vertigo for 2-3 days ... it's temporary, a mild case and it will pass, but for now I can't stay on the computer as much as normal :-/ ...

jandros said:

Lewis, the weather is great here in Orlando..... Alaska is much worse, believe me ....
    FL and AK! I actually moved back and forth from those 2 states, specifically FL to AK and then back to FL ... in the summer no less, in both cases ... the weather-induced shock was unbelievable, and especially moving back to central Florida! It literally took me 2-3 years to readjust. But the only thing that bothered me was the constant high humidity...

Anyway, it's great to find out about "connections" like this

xamogelo said:

Quote Originally Posted by jandros View Post
    Welcome to "ATL"

UCF? I lived not far from there for 9 years ... Cocoa Beach, Satellite Beach, Melbourne ... Patrick Air Force Base.

And Criminal Justice! ..... I also worked for a law enforcement agency for 11 years. I worked for a really great agency and it was interesting, and I really miss it now. But maybe you want to be a lawyer? .....

Anyway, I wish you the best of good fortune at UCF and everything else
    I'm trying to work for one of the gov agencies. I was thinking about ATF, ICE at first, to gain experience. Then try to transfer to FBI. Or just join the Navy and be a part of JAG.

xamogelo said:

FL and AK! I actually moved back and forth from those 2 states, specifically FL to AK and then back to FL ... in the summer no less, in both cases ... the weather-induced shock was unbelievable, and especially moving back to central Florida! It literally took me 2-3 years to readjust. But the only thing that bothered me was the constant high humidity...

Anyway, it's great to find out about "connections" like this
    haha.

Hey I see ur from NC? I went to Queens University in Charlotte. Live anywhere near there?

Loca-por-Ba!le said:

Welcome charles .... Bienvenida

xamogelo said:

thank you :P

jandros said:

...Hey I see ur from NC? I went to Queens University in Charlotte. Live anywhere near there?
    I live about 2 hours away from Charlotte, but I go there quite often on business. And my cousin lives there. It's a very busy city

xamogelo said:

I live about 2 hours away from Charlotte, but I go there quite often on business. And my cousin lives there. It's a very busy city
    I don't remember around where Queens is, but I remember it being beautiful there. I miss it!

Ultimate_Worrier said:

Hi... Welcome to the forum

I'm Luke I'm 31 and I hate manufactured crap pop music.
    I like rock and metal and good music like motown and blues.

I'm usually called argumentitive on here because I'm older and know a lot about music and willing to share my knowledge but open your mind and hear me out and you'll see I'm decent.

But hell, if you don't I don't mind - I was civil.
    * Difference of opinion is not argument, only difference.
    * Just because you don't like something, doesn't make it sh*t
    * You are all individual, just like everyone else.

laly_cris said:

geia sas