Help with line dance song

Thread: Help with line dance song

Tags: None
  1. feralboy said:

Default Help with line dance song

First off if infact this thread has already been made I'm sorry for taking up space and I did search but did not find it. So anyway the matter is I'm trying to find out whats the name of this urban line dance. I heard it an few months backs and can remember ever since I was six grade not knowing what it was.

The song has no words to it an the most clear thing about the song is the fact that an deep bell like sound is ringing.Something like an church bell.This song is mostly played by african americans(Yup I'm black also) so if anyone can help me that'll be great.

2. feralboy said:

How about this. Could someone please give me the names of the ten most famous black line dance songs besides the cha-cha slide,cupid shuffel and the Electric slide, or Metamorphosis. only reason why I said ten is to help narrow them down.Also these songs/ Dances should be around the 1980's to 1990's time period.Thanks for the help so much even if youcan't find it thanks for looking

3. skolcz said:

I realize it has been 3 years since that has been asked but I came across it while I was trying to google the song and find out the name of it. I figured I might as well leave the song I believe it is in case anyone else stumbles upon this.

Plastic Dreams by Jaydee