Dont know song name! :( Tune is Da daa da da da cos your ****** out, ***** out.

Thread: Dont know song name! :( Tune is Da daa da da da cos your ****** out, ***** out.

Tags: None
  1. Spanish89 said:

Default Dont know song name! :( Tune is Da daa da da da cos your ****** out, ***** out.

I dont know the same or titl about this song....

But its quite popular cos ive heard it few 3times before.
    Its sorta 'wiry wrangly rock, like the sorta soundtrack would be to some college grundger dropouts life..

I head it on kerrang 3weeks ago.

And the main chorus tune is words but i dont know what the exact words are, but i will try and give the tune description and what the words sound like 'DA da da da dada cos your ****** ***, ******* ***''.

The ****** *** sounds like 'checking out, stepping out, church is out, or something like that, and it repeats 2x, and then repeats a few more times in chorus''.

Ive tried so so hard to workout the name of this song but i cant..

Please please help....

2. Spanish89 said:

sigh

3. Spanish89 said:

*Bump*

4. naniekso said:

if anything record yourself huming it or making the tune sound. then post it on the zshare!

5. Spanish89 said:

lol

Is there any way to like checkout kerrangs playlist history, day by day, hour by hour, of all the songs they have played??

6. naniekso said:

i dont know if anything your best bet would be to send an email to the show or something. I love this club song on Fashion TV my mom watches and i sent them a email requesting all their songs they plaid like on the hours of 2-4pm on x day.

7. Spanish89 said:

Quote Originally Posted by naniekso View Post
    i dont know if anything your best bet would be to send an email to the show or something. I love this club song on Fashion TV my mom watches and i sent them a email requesting all their songs they plaid like on the hours of 2-4pm on x day.

Thanks mate.

Ive emailed kerrang, so now just got to hope for a reply.

8. Spanish89 said:

No reply...

Ultimate_Worrier said:

Quote Originally Posted by Spanish89 View Post
    Its sorta 'wiry wrangly rock, like the sorta soundtrack would be to some college grundger dropouts life..
    That's one of the biggest and wrongest generalisations I've ever heard in my entire life...

1. "Grungers" (what a sh*t label), are some of the intelligent people I've ever met as they don't think inside the percieved "box", they think outside the mainstream and they succeed by doing it. A lot of of my mates listen to rock and they're IT managers and earn quite a lot.

2. "Grungers" *shudder* don't listen to "jangly rock" that would be the smiths and the people you wrongly described listened to Alice In Chains and Tad and Mudhoney - Far away from jangly as you can get.
    * Difference of opinion is not argument, only difference.
    * Just because you don't like something, doesn't make it sh*t
    * You are all individual, just like everyone else.

10. Spanish89 said:

Whoaaa calm down mate! lol

I wasnt saying that grundgers are college dropouts or anything like that!! LOL

Ive had lots of friends who are grundgers, and they are all just nice normal people.

While most grundgers probably arent dropouts,
    thats just how this song sounds like.

11. jrez91 said:

if u ever find out the name of that song tell me im think im looking for the name of the same song it like starts kinda slowish and picks up with i think a piano in the middle rite