Mohamed Mohey - Mazloum

Thread: Mohamed Mohey - Mazloum

Tags: None

citlalli said:

Default Mohamed Mohey - Mazloum

Can someone please translate it for me? Here is the link to the lyrics:

http://www.nogomi.com/download.asp?d...yrics&id=15812

Thanks!!
    “If cats looked like frogs we'd realize what nasty, cruel little bastards they are. Style. That's what people remember.” ― Terry Pratchett.

Layla said:

It has been already translated here:

http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/ar...tml#post447579

citlalli said:

hehe.... sorry; I used the search function, but it looks like I'm not very good at it!

Thanks a lot
    “If cats looked like frogs we'd realize what nasty, cruel little bastards they are. Style. That's what people remember.” ― Terry Pratchett.

Layla said:

You are welcome! But, you didn't have to use the Search Function! It's in the Sticky, too!

citlalli said:

Really?! I thought it hadn't been updated since july! so I skipped it ... LOL... I think it's down to age; I'm growing silly and blind

Layla said:

No way... i update the list every day!

P.S You are not silly or blind!

citlalli said:

Everyday?!! Wow?! you're a vey efficient mod dear ... and thanks for your comment, I'll keep it in mind

Layla said:

Hehe, thank you! I prefer adding songs every day! It's much easier in this way!

Kisses!