What did she write??

Thread: What did she write??

Tags: None
  1. wenuska said:

Angry What did she write??

Hello, i know its not place for it, but i promise it s my first and last question. Ex girlfriend of my fiancee got from somewhere my number and wrote to me some messeges: one after another one Am studying turkish but unfortunately i dont understand her messages (i suppose some parts are written in slang) and i dont want to ask my boyfriend to cause a war...

The writting is original, thank u for any help.

1.Sen kendine aci kizim yazik olan sana vere, vere alismissiniz senin gbileri goruoruz iki turkce konusamadin vazgectim al senin olsun sie.

2. Turk Erkegi gormeyin saldiriosunuz erkekleriniz veriorum akili konus bu konusmayl uzatan sensin degmesin, bye.

3. Son olarak o kadar pissinizki gozumle nicin aradim esas biliomusun ben evleniorum Ramazani ( MY BOYFRIEND ) dugunume cagricktim msj i okut o anlar.

Hello is me again. I had to edit my first post, I dont know how it happened (i suppose cos of stress) but the textes which i needed to traslated wasnt complet Is any good soul gonna help me and translate again?
    The missing textes i put by big letters:

2. Turk Erkegi gormeyin saldiriosunuz HEMEN CUNKU SIZIN erkekleriniz SIZDN BIKMS SANADA HAK veriorum akili konus bu konusmayl uzatan sensin MUHATAP OLMAYA degmesin, bye. MERAKLI MELAHAT

3. Son olarak o kadar pissinizki gozumle GORMESEN INAN MAZDLM BEN nicin aradim esas biliomusun ben evleniorum Ramazani ( MY BOYFRIEND ) dugunume cagricktim msj i oku o antar.
    Last edited by wenuska; 10-31-2008 at 10:01 AM. Reason: mistake

2. cameron888 said:

WOW that girl is a piece of work and you should tell your fiance--he and she should not be talking and she should not be talking to you (my opinion) and it is your business if she is sending you text messages!

1. shame on you....you easy going to turkish guys....you couldnt speak 2 words turkish i gave up stuffs like that

2. when you see a turkish guy you hanging.....your men i didnt understand the rest

3. finally you are such a bad...why i called for is to invite you my wedding ramazani ...read message

its not regular turkish

3. wenuska said:

Default :d

Thank u for ur help. They dont speak to each other, she always tries to contact him but he ignores her. So did she write in last message that she s gonna marry my boyfriend?

Sorry in her last message she wrote: biliomusun ben evleniorum ramazanl dugunume cagricktlm msj l okut o anlar

muge said:

u probably didnt get it because her grammer sucks ahahaha i think u even dont have to understand this, she is acting like a loser.

muge said:

Sorry in her last message she wrote: biliomusun ben evleniorum ramazanl dugunume cagricktlm msj l okut o anlar

do u know, i m getting married i was just gonna invite ramazan to my wedding, let him see this message he ll understand.

6. wenuska said:

Yeah she is such a loser, she cant give up all these 9 months she s been using all ways to contact Ramazan. She used to send him messages full of love and then in case of no answer - full of warning and swearing and even she came to england hoping it will change something. She doesnt get he treats me serious, i visited his family and we planning to get married. For her i always will be cheap, cos am not turkis. Sad.

To be honest they are not her first messages to me Maybe should i start to be affraid? She seems to be crazy, and i used to thinnk turkish girls are so polite

7. wenuska said:

Yeah i know what she meant. Many times she pretented to be someone else to only push R to talk. When she called me today she said she loves him, she is his girlfriend (after all year?) and in the text she is telling him about her wedding. Another trick to make him jealous

Thank u so much for ur help.

muge said:

the politeness doesnt have a nation honey u will find polite and impolite people, not nations
    i think you dont have to be afraid, just dont speak to her.

9. cameron888 said:

seriously she needs mental health help.

10. wenuska said:

I know, politeness hasnt got anyth to do with nation. Yes i wont speak to her.
    Anyway Istambul is splendid Especially its european part. I had pleasure visit it last summer

muge said:

its so nice to hear that, glad u liked here

12. cameron888 said:

when will you and ramazan get married?

13. wenuska said:

Hello is me again. I dont know how it happened (i suppose cos of stress) but the textes which i needed to traslated wasnt complet Is any good soul gonna help me and translate again?
    The missing textes i put by big letters:

2. Turk Erkegi gormeyin saldiriosunuz HEMEN CUNKU SIZIN erkekleriniz SIZDN BIKMS SANADA HAK veriorum akili konus bu konusmayl uzatan sensin MUHATAP OLMAYA degmesin, bye. MERAKLI MELAHAT

3. Son olarak o kadar pissinizki gozumle GORMESEN INAN MAZDLM BEN nicin aradim esas biliomusun ben evleniorum Ramazani ( MY BOYFRIEND ) dugunume cagricktim msj i oku o antar.

Cameron --> We havent got right date yet, as he is going to make 6 monts cours to get certificate very valuable in Turkey.

I enjoi a lot studying turkish Gramma is quite easy and logical. Plus this language is so pleasing to listen to.

muge said:

ah she wrote so cheap words, the meaning is the same. ignore her.

muge said:

hallo schatzi btw

Cosmonaut said:

du verrücktes Huhn!

To contribute something to the actual topic, listen to Müge, she knows what she's talking about ><

muge said:

hahah it was like pepsi--"ask for more" vielen dank schatzi ja, verr&#252;cktes huhn, sehr sch&#246;n

Ghaly said:

1. Seite ô.o Verrücktes Huhn! Nett! XDDDD Sehr nett sogar, wa? xDDDDDD

It got Off Topic eeeh heheh xD
    - Racism is not far, it is in everybody's nature. Detect thy fears, thy prejudices, and live in unison with these fears and every being that does not harm thee.

19. cameron888 said:

just ignore her--jack and i went trick or treating so i didnt see this he was indiana jones!!

muge said:

ahah super =D